Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Strange And Powerful Testimony Video From Dunamis Church Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange And Powerful Testimony Video From Dunamis Church Abuja (333 Views)

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange And Powerful Testimony Video From Dunamis Church Abuja by comradesunday(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
There are indeed Real men of God and the genuine existence of our true God can't be overemphasized. God is real, able and capable and still performing wonders upto this moment.
Just this video below and drop your awe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtwJUDA15bg

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifices Can Avert Disasters / Catholic Priest Refuses To Give Communion To Parishioners Without PVC (video) / Pastor Who Went To Hell: 'I Wouldn't Wish It On My Worst Enemy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.