Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences (413 Views)

JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money / I Just Got Scammed / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences by Dhevine: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls share
Let's know their tactics
You can save someone

Anticipating you guys reply cheesy
Re: Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences by Louisfrank(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mheen.......... this post is making me remember the bad days.

I remember my first shot at crypto at abt 4yrs ago, a young hustler wanting to increase his source of income, so I started my crypto journey with Tron(trx), I was accumulating it for a particular project.

I met an online vendor and we discussed, I asked for his pictures thinking I was smart, the guy sent his pictures and I transferred him the sum of 10k and the rest is history........

This days I now use escrow if there's any need for a p2p, but trading p2p on telegram has been fun all along
Re: Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences by Dhevine: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omor

Mine was 11k
Still trying to find another means to earn online legitly

Can you put me through
Re: Have You Been Scammed Before,come And Share Ur Experiences by Cravemore: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Lol. I Think what you do to others, will always turn back to you. At sum point. Scammer was scammed by scammer. I've got several scams till this year, becuz of greed. I lost sum of 9k$ total scam from people claiming dev.

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro / New Iphone X 256 Gb For Sale 190k / Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.