Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream (45823 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Ilaje1: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Felabrity:
Osinbajo is an hypocritè if he decides to work for the same Shettima that called him an ice cream seller

Most Nigerians nowadays just throw words around even though they have no idea what it means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Gubioma: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
Lol, that's hilarious, I like Osinbajo's good sense of humour.

He's still my man, I remember my unwavering and massive support for him, but Nigeria and nigerians don't like good people.

Shettima should show some respect next time
Kanuri Boy from Borno.....

No any respect for dwarf people (yakini tola osinbanju).
My shettima is right by saying dwarf people ar nasty and ice cream sellers

Shikenan nagode
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Pathfinder2090: 2:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Audio VP
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by ayo2008: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
shocked

Mr commissioner still dey this Gun-ment ? Ever since he lost primaries, he ran away from the public. A pastor that could not defend people of his faith. Under his watch, thousands of Christians were butchered by the Islamist and no action waz taking. Nonsense VP

Ignorance!
Your comment is most pathetic and shameful. The President is in charge not the VP. You expected the VP to take actions without the consent of the President? You want him to usurp the power of the President or what? Or you want him to carry arms and run a parallel govt with the President? Lets reason before writing haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Pclemenza: 3:10am On Oct 26, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Nonsoco80(m): 3:23am On Oct 26, 2022
yyba:
Ipob terrorists with soon misinterpret vp statements in a hateful manner grin
IPOB will kill you one day. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Zetty177x: 3:37am On Oct 26, 2022
bobby007:
The moderator don ban everyone opposing Peter obi... Well done

Leave Obi alone

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Abdu81: 3:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Terenceike:
He made a careless joke and forget, but the man whose ego was bruised seem not to have either forgotten or forgiven

Exactly,he have not forgotten.
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by descarado: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how some fl@the@d obidio.ts will twist the video to their brainless narrative
I pray tinubu media team will integrate you into their fold so you will stop begging on nairaland.
At least, you will be sure of salary every month no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by udemzyudex(m): 4:54am On Oct 26, 2022
omowolewa:
Tongue is powerful, guide it.

The same tongue never make everybody drive the latest Benz or become a billionaire.
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by blackpanda: 4:59am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

He's still my man, I remember my unwavering and massive support for him, but Nigeria and nigerians don't like good people.

Thank God we have Peter Obi now.

Not only pitobi. Na only losers u de like support grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Jokes of the day: Osinbajo the great ice cream seller
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by anonimi: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Terenceike:
He made a careless joke and forget, but the man whose ego was bruised seem not to have either forgotten or forgiven

Has the supposed joker made restitution, which is a precondition for forgiveness and salvation? Can you please send the link to the restitution done by the Boko Haram governor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by amliftedhigher: 5:15am On Oct 26, 2022
yyba:
Are you proud of yourself?
Is your family and friends proud of you?
Think

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by anonimi: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Abdu81:
Exactly,he have not forgotten.

Was he meant to forget?
If the Boko Haram governor on ThiefNuibu’s muMURIC Muslim/Muslim ticket wanted Osinbajo to forget what he said, should he (Shettima) not have had enough sense to not talk like a gutter guy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by anonimi: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2022
ayo2008:
Ignorance!
Your comment is most pathetic and shameful. The President is in charge not the VP. You expected the VP to take actions without the consent of the President? You want him to usurp the power of the President or what? Or you want him to carry arms and run a parallel govt with the President? Lets reason before writing haba!

Do you apply this standard for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by SmartyPants(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

I have no doubt Mr Osinbanjo will one day be the president of this nation. When the time is right, all parts of the country will have no problems embracing him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by PointZerom: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Osibanjo now falling in line..

Omo werey can twist it to sweet there rotten brain

Osibanjo will never vote for Tinubu...take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by jonahhh: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=117875400]Lol, that's hilarious, I like Osinbajo's good sense of humour.

Shettima should show some respect next time[/quote

All this for a man that stole 90billion and I walked away without any case, good man my ass, there are no good people in Nigerian politics… know that and know peace. Thanking God you have Peter obi, anambra people had him for 8 years and the place wasn’t even close to being pretty as calabar. Una too like fakery and lies , anything that sounds and looks good is good to go you don’t care if there’s something sinister going on lowkey
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by AdamuKD: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2022
yyba:
You are an idiot zombie
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2022
omowolewa:
Tongue is powerful, guide it.
won deooooo
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by obembet(f): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

U mean osibanjo that una dey call all manners of name before the primary election? Stop all this fake love dear. We understand why u dey like him now
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by obembet(f): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
shocked

Mr commissioner still dey this Gun-ment ? Ever since he lost primaries, he ran away from the public. A pastor that could not defend people of his faith. Under his watch, thousands of Christians were butchered by the Islamist and no action waz taking. Nonsense VP

Don't worry, Atiku will deal with that next year.

Vote Atiku
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by obembet(f): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how some fl@the@d obidio.ts will twist the video to their brainless narrative

U mean children of hate. Igbo brothers
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Felabrity:
Osinbajo is an hypocritè if he decides to work for the same Shettima that called him an ice cream seller
no he refuses to be an idiot like some of you following a scammer Peter Obi... U want him to abandon his Party to please toxic kids on social media nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by BafanaBafana: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Osibanjo now falling in line..

Omo werey can twist it to sweet there rotten brain
Osinbajo is in a different class. He can't fall in their line

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by Kayberg: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
shocked

Remember, he is not the Commander In Chief of the Federal Armed Forces.
We all know how the country was during the few days he took over as Acting President.

So, please, let's not forget that, when such a man is given the chance to lead a nation, things are bound to change for good.

But it's unfortunate that Nigerians will never learn, neither does their leadership go for great leaders, but the corrupt and devilish ones.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream by fredoooooo: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:

No be peter obi na Paul kolanut ( orogbo) grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.