Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku (24942 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Fiscus105(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
must u comment why not keep quiet If wike was chosen as VP to Atiku wil ortom pull out

Foolish people, you think these people are fighting Ayu, if u are not slowpoke you will know, they are indirectly want to pull down Atiku a Fulani man from be a president
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Chinonye2022(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

Foolish people, you think these people are fighting Ayu, if u are not slowpoke you will know, they are indirectly want to pull down Atiku a Fulani man from be a president
and now ask u again if wike was chosen as VP to Atiku wil the pull him down? You are a novice
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Make u na no leave Atiku stranded oo
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Skty: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
how because of ortom?

Is PDP supposed to zone to the North?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by OblorOblor: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku is overrated. His political career keeps nosediving.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by zelnababa(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
see foolish thinking. The Benue people are even angry with Ortom for not paying their salaries and pension. Infact those Foolish governors will regret it.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
yes oo incoming president since 1992
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by saysugar(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2022
saintkeppy:

Is not by having 1 Senator or 2reps, Labour Party has Governorship, Senatorial &FHoR candidates too for the upcoming elections next year.
They also command goodwill from numerous youths across the country, who desire a better deal, the new Electoral Law has empowered Nigerians to go out there &votes for their prefferred candidate.
be dreaming there, is like u think it’s south east presidential election ,even this Aboki’s don dey reduce for apc back they are following ther atiku, u com Dey talk of non relevant party and person
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Toktee(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
see foolish thinking. The Benue people are even angry with Ortom for not paying their salaries and pension. Infact those Foolish governors will regret it.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Liar, minorities like you make more noise than the majority... who told you we are angry with our governor?

Do you think Benue people will vote Muhammad disciples again, be it atiku of tinubu?

Benue is for Free Alia and Obi.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by favour32(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
There are verifiable facts that proved that Tinubu and Atiku are supporters of Miyatty Allah,the administrative wing of the killer_group, FULANI HERDSMEN.

Where are the cows?

If you know you know.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by kkonyeji(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

On social media

E go shock you
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by ebbo(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
APC will continue at the center for the next 8 years or more, this i ve seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by buckeyemedia: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Iliveforever:

Oh, I see.

So who is your preferred candidate?
If I had a suffrage, I would choose Peter Obi, but it would be a waste of vote, because APC has no plans of handing power over to anyone.

My believe from Nigeria I know, is that Bola Tinubu will be declared President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don’t believe the hype, no Igbo candidate can out maneuver a Yoruba and Hausa candidate in a general election, it has never happened in the history of Nigeria, & anyone thinking that will happen next year is disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by onuman: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Even a little kid can see that the Menace of Armed Fulani shall increase in Nigeria if another Fulani, Atiku Abubakar, takes over Nigeria from president Buhari, a Fulani.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by buckeyemedia: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
favour32:
There are verifiable facts that proved that Tinubu and Atiku are supporters of Miyatty Allah,the administrative wing of the killer_group, FULANI HERDSMEN.

Where are the cows?

If you know you know
Yet you support them by eating their cow meat everyday?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Scamburster(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No way in this life, Peter Obi can win the 2023 election.

Mission Impossible.
Can you bet your miserable life?
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Scamburster(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Toktee:
Liar, minorities like you make more noise than the majority... who told you we are angry with our governor?

Do you think Benue people will vote Muhammad disciples again, be it atiku of tinubu?

Benue is for Free Alia and Obi.
Loud it abeg.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Scamburster(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
ebbo:
APC will continue at the center for the next 8 years or more, this i ve seen.
You are both physical and spiritual blind before nah, so no cap.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Scamburster(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If I had a suffrage, I would choose Peter Obi, but it would be a waste of vote, because APC has no plans of handing power over to anyone.

My believe from Nigeria I know, is that Bola Tinubu will be declared President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don’t believe the hype, no Igbo candidate can out maneuver a Yoruba and Hausa candidate in a general election, it has never happened in the history of Nigeria, & anyone thinking that will happen next year is disillusioned.
see your evil and childish mentality, it's obvious you are jobless for long and it affecting your low life reasoning.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by afolarin60591: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Those supporting them are only after the dollar windfall.Those supporting them are only after the dollar windfall....
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by favour32(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet you support them by eating their cow meat everyday?
I don't eat beef.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by zionstaar75: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Even with Saraki?
Please what's the reality on ground in kwara, does Obi Stand a chance of getting up to 25%
we"re rigorously working for obi and I pray and believe well get 25% by God's grace. I believe so because I'm mobilising fully. All my tenants are laughing at me because I support obi but I don't care we shall achieve it in Jesus name
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by asanausana91: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
which north abeg,in kwara if he gets 25% he try
who is talking about kwara, how many votes can you offer
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Iliveforever(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Ok.
You’re the one disillusioned here.

What is history; When something that has never happened before, happens.

This is the case next year.

Moreover is myopic and stupid for you to assume tinubu will become president not because of capability, majority acceptance, records but because “he’s a Yoruba who an Igbo can never win”

Change ur destructive mindset
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by asanausana91: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2022
buhariguy:
which love?
A man that has never done anything for his people for the past 30yrs
are you normal? Even your father is feeding under Atiku investment.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
which north abeg,in kwara if he gets 25% he try
People dey talk north and better states with voting power , you are beating your chest about Kwara .lolz . Better face lai Mohammed jejely and know peace. Kwara of all states.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
Ortom is betraying his brother AYU because of the dollars foolish Wike is sharing. Ortom and wike will not stay to hand over to the next governor if Atiku win.
With what this fools are doing, the love for Atiku in the north is skyrocketing.

Fowl fowl fowl..

Bug lies from you bro
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by asanausana91: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

Ortom not supporting Wike for nothing but fighting for his own people, Ortom doesn't want another Fulani to be president, having seen how Buhari is supporting his people despite killings by heardsmen in every angles in Benue, infact, it's Ayu that is mad, it's only Benue man that's mad, that would still surport Fulani man to continue as president, despite alltrocites they committed in Benue.
fulani atrocities are better than ojukwu atrocities towards benue people.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by asanausana91: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2022
kokoA:
He can go and be president of the north naw.
Ayu is not contesting for president. Ortom is from benue and Tiv, Ayu also is from benue and Tiv. Why is Ortom betraying him?
Wike betrayed secondus
He is forcing Ortom to betray Ayu.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by syntekelite(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Make una no forget ohhhh.. atiku is buhari pro max.. he has shown his true colour below..

1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by slickbak(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2022
NamuNamumallam:
Obi will never never win � �
How e take concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo / I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.