Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku (24943 Views)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Sannisege: 3:21am On Oct 26, 2022
APC is the beneficiary of all these. Even if Wike’s group supports Obi, it’s still to APC’s advantage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by slickbak(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
see foolish thinking. The Benue people are even angry with Ortom for not paying their salaries and pension. Infact those Foolish governors will regret it.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
I’ve heard you. You’re entitled to your opinion.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by slickbak(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
how because of ortom?
Not necessarily but the issues in pdp aren’t giving them a solid united front.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by slickbak(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Sannisege:
APC is the beneficiary of all these. Even if Wike’s group support Obi, it’s still to APC’s advantage
Exactly the way I see it

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by shortIGBOman: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everything working well for Peter Obi

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by KangaIye: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2022
PDP in disarray

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu is in the same shoes with Atiku tongue undecided

From all indications, Tinubu is solidly in the lead for now. Peter Obi can still come up but from what I'm seeing now, Tinubu is walking the ball into an empty net.

The Wike group have shown enough signs that they will eventually align with Tinubu. Wike standing behind Sanwo Olu and receiving an award from Buhari is enough to tell you that there is an understanding.

Plus the power of incumbency, by which the northern strongmen such as el Rufai know that their only chance of getting into power eventually is to ensure that the APC stays in power, will ensure that the APC will work for Tinubu even in the north.

Tinubu is well ahead by my reckoning.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by SIMONEKPA7: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Fake news from Tinubu Nation newspaper
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by hopexter(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Felabrity:
Atiku is a bigot, he supports Miyetti Allah

Shettima is a terrorist sympathizer, he supports Boko Haram

Go do your research

Obi is a terrorist sympathiser working with Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by brainhgeek(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

On social media
Are you guys not tired of the 'social media' tag of Peter Obi's supporters? I hope nobody is planning to disrupt elections when the 'social media' army becomes a real marching and voting army at the polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Bigchristo: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
One sure thing is that Tinubu can never ever be President of Nigeria
Not even in dead or next world

Another certainty is

OBi will not be President 2023 ... maybe tomorrow with another party..

But not Labour pArty.

Atiku Okowa Na sure bet ... reach anywhere ..

No be by media noise

And the worst of it all.. is that he will be clearing the south south region .. except for Rivers ..Pdp will still clear over 30% with all Wike noise

As for southeast

Anambra Enugu Abia is going Pdp feseral ..

For those who believe say 1 million likes validates their post..

I only laugh them in Zulu..

Somemonkers will disappear with their noise permanently..

For even fish sef Dey reason ..

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure pass anything ..
E sure me die say you be akpamu, Atiku you spoke about is not even around here campaigning you think money can buy peoples mind? Go Delta state and ask the population and see how angry they are to even see Okowa that has flop as a governor running for Vice President, I am a Delta man and I know what all my uncles in Ugheli Warri and other towns in Delta are thinking right now PDP is known as a flop disc forget that rubbish thinking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by NamuNamumallam: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi will never never win � �
slickbak:
Atiku is out of this race but he donno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Fiscus105(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
Ortom is betraying his brother AYU because of the dollars foolish Wike is sharing. Ortom and wike will not stay to hand over to the next governor if Atiku win.
With what this fools are doing, the love for Atiku in the north is skyrocketing.

Ortom not supporting Wike for nothing but fighting for his own people, Ortom doesn't want another Fulani to be president, having seen how Buhari is supporting his people despite killings by heardsmen in every angles in Benue, infact, it's Ayu that is mad, it's only Benue man that's mad, that would still surport Fulani man to continue as president, despite alltrocites they committed in Benue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by maasoap(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu is in the same shoes with Atiku tongue undecided

Really? Zombiedients never disappoint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku is never going to be different from Buhari.
He will look away when Fulanis kill

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Jones4190(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
ortom remove ayufrom the list of benue elders
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by maasoap(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
One sure thing is that Tinubu can never ever be President of Nigeria
Not even in dead or next world

Another certainty is

OBi will not be President 2023 ... maybe tomorrow with another party..

But not Labour pArty.

Atiku Okowa Na sure bet ... reach anywhere ..

No be by media noise

And the worst of it all.. is that he will be clearing the south south region .. except for Rivers ..Pdp will still clear over 30% with all Wike noise

As for southeast

Anambra Enugu Abia is going Pdp feseral ..

For those who believe say 1 million likes validates their post..

I only laugh them in Zulu..

Somemonkers will disappear with their noise permanently..

For even fish sef Dey reason ..

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure pass anything ..

You are making too much noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Paulianfa(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku is not a serious person, 4 or 5 key gofnors are against ur campaign and u are not doing anything about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Atlantis585: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's getting clearer by the day that Tinubu is winning the February election

You must receive sense by fire by force!

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by Greatex90: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
When elections starts you will know HOW..
Chinonye2022:
how because of ortom?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by chymeze: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Ngwanu, let the votes of the north Make him president.
Not just the North sef, but only North East and north west because north central is out of reach for Atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by chymeze: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Paulianfa:
Atiku is not a serious person, 4 or 5 key gofnors are against ur campaign and u are not doing anything about it.
Mehn the thing surprise me o. Or is he thinking that only North west and north east can deliver presidency for him? Because as it stands now, south east and South south and probably north central will push towards Obi, south west towards Tinubu. The man baffles me seriously.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by buhariguy(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
Ortom is betraying his brother AYU because of the dollars foolish Wike is sharing. Ortom and wike will not stay to hand over to the next governor if Atiku win.
With what this fools are doing, the love for Atiku in the north is skyrocketing.
which love?
A man that has never done anything for his people for the past 30yrs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by afamaustin(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku is gone since

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by zeuss: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Chinonye2022:
how because of ortom?
No wike
Also the fulani factor
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by samunaka: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Felabrity:
Atiku is a bigot, he supports Miyetti Allah

Shettima is a terrorist sympathizer, he supports Boko Haram

Go do your research

And Peter Obi is a separatist he supports IPOB and Biafra, now tell me who is more dangerous to the existence of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by zionstaar75: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
which north abeg,in kwara if he gets 25% he try

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by yahmohy27: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

On social media
Hahaha hah! Yes oo
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by franudi: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
mcmurphy132:
That's the deal wike ortom sign with buhari and Tinubu
Big lie.
Re: 2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku by buhariguy(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2022
chymeze:

Not just the North sef, but only North East and north west because north central is out of reach for Atiku
north west is a no go area for atiku,
In North East, borno and yobe is a no go area for atiku,
Only adamawa is sure for him.
Don't be deceive

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC / Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.