Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo (19947 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by iSense247: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dele Momodu said that a “shameless Festus Keyamo” was one of those who had once wanted to “run Tinubu out of town” when there was an attempt to impeach him as Lagos governor.

I have just read Festus Keyamo’s response to my critique of the APC Manifesto of lies. I’m not surprised that all he could do was yell as usual without examining or practically addressing the content of my article. Unfortunately, he picked on a wrong customer.

Let me take a few minutes to educate this young friend of mine who has since become a shadow of his old self since he was offered an appointment, that makes him look so incompetent, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Any self-respecting soul would have since resigned but Festus Keyamo was not at home the day shame came visiting. The Ministry in which he’s a mere figurehead is in total shambles and only a Bola Tinubu would have given the job of a spokesperson to such a certified nuisance.

What did Festus say I did wrong? He quoted copiously from an article I wrote about two years ago, which the Tinubu media teams have been using to campaign endlessly, because they have no stronger voice of their own. I’m indeed flattered.

There is no doubt that I love Tinubu the Man but I disagree vehemently with Tinubu the Politician. This is not the first time I will say it publicly. Since I now have the opportunity of presenting the bones of my disagreement with Tinubu, courtesy of Festus Keyamo, I will lay them bare.

Tinubu has declined in the last few years. I used to see him as a man of his people but no supposed generalissimo would ever abandon his people in the days of trouble and tribulation. None of the people around him could tell him the truth for pecuniary reasons.

He knows it himself but he desperately wants to be President of Nigeria, by fire by force, after he has lost most of his formidable foot soldiers, and now relying on outsiders to activate and actualize his lifelong ambition for him, which is his legitimate right. But Nigerians have the right to scrutinise his action plans.

When he was Governor, I supported him from the distance while he surrounded himself with some people who pretended to love him. When he was busy distributing land to journalists in Lagos, I refused to collect my papers because I love my freedom, the reason I was able to tell him truth regularly.

When he was to be impeached for some infractions, and many of his so-called loyalists were washing off their hands clean, like the Biblical Pontius Pilate, my very dear friend, Tokunbo Afikuyomi, stood by him like the Rock of Gibraltar. But how did he repay Tokunbo who took all the bullets? This shameless Festus Keyamo was one of those who wanted to run Tinubu out of town.

Nduka Obaigbena and I had to step in at some point before he could consider Tokunbo for anything. Tokunbo had wanted to be the Governor of Lagos State and Tinubu goaded him on and allowed him to waste his resources. It was when I got Chief Harry Akande to give Tokunbo the ANPP Governorship ticket for Lagos State that Tinubu suddenly realised he had offended his “suicide bomber!”

During his battle to stop Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki from becoming the Senate President, we all saw how the younger politician outsmarted him. I had warned him to leave the gentleman alone because no one should play God, but he went ahead until the gentleman floored him effortlessly During his egoistic battle against Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, I wrote an article asking him not to try it because their marriage was consummated in heaven. Somehow, he backtracked. In spite of him, Fashola continues to remain relevant in Nigerian politics.

Again, when he continued his tradition of “hire-and-fire” and started plotting against Governor Akinwumi Ambode, I buried my love for Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to speak up against the injustice of removing a great technocrat who was doing well in Lagos. The President of Nigeria, the Vice President, the Governors’ Forum and many distinguished Nigerians begged him to no avail. He must have his way always. The same personalities are now the people he needs and wants to make him President. Nigeria is looking for a President, with compassion and competence, not an Emperor!

[b]Tinubu is a man who loves to bait the Masquerade with a goat but will never release the rope. That’s why he kept losing his best friends like Musiliu Obanikoro, Ambode, Muiz Banire, Opeyemi Bamidele, Rauf Aregbesola, Fuad Oki, Yemi Osinbajo, Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Babafemi Ojudu, Rahman Owokoniran, Kashim Ibrahim-Imam, Aminu Tambuwal, Yakubu Dogara, Nasir El Rufai, Babachir Lawal, Rotimi Akeredolu, Kayode Fayemi, Aro Lambo, Adeseye Ogunlewe, Jimi Agbaje, Ibikunle Amosun, Femi Pedro, Gbenga Daniel, Kofo Akerele Bucknor, Remi Adikwu Bakare, Tunji Abayomi, Tokunbo Ajasin, Mulikat Akande, Chief Dapo Sarumi, Adeniran Ogunsanya Amos Akingba, Bolaji Akinyemi, Mojisola Akinfenwa, John Oyegun, Godwin Obaseki, Yinka Odumakin, Papa Ayo Adebanjo, Papa Abraham Adesanya, Dupe Adelaja, Toyin Fagbayi, Papa Olanihun Ajayi, Babafemi Ojudu, Prince Dipo Eludoyin, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who seems to be aloof to Tinubu’s campaign, and so many others, even if some of them have since reconciled due to political expediency.[/b]

Tinubu personally decimated the pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere, after enjoying their massive support when we came back from exile in 1998.

For me, his biggest sin is the fact that he went funereally quiet when APC became a totally hopeless case, just because he’s hoping to inherit Buhari’s structures.

Lastly, I hope he would have the energy to make himself available for a rigorous scrutiny of his Manifesto. He wants to renew what actually? He wants to turn Nigeria into another Lagos?

Many of those who love him genuinely know that the demystification process has started. They wished he had not subjected himself to this agony and anguish. But they can only say so in hushed whispers. Nigerians deserve better. I have been actively involved in politics.

I hope Keyamo does not delude himself that I cannot make my own choices. I certainly have, and done so openly boldly. Atiku Abubakar is my choice. He is not a pretender to the throne. He has pursued his dreams with grace, good comportment, self-discipline and uncommon equanimity.

Festus and his gang keep quoting a 2019 article that I wrote. They should go and frame my other writings too. As for that political neophyte called Keyamo, he still has a lot to learn while trying hard to be a lap-dog. He should be reminded that he is still a Minister of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, paid at tax-payer’s expense. He should learn to moderate his undue exuberance.

I could go on ad infinitum but let’s cool temper for now.

Chief Dele Momodu

Director of Strategic Communications

ATIKU/OKOWA Presidential Campaign Council.

https://gazettengr.com/only-tinubu-could-appoint-certified-nuisance-like-festus-keyamo-as-campaign-manager-dele-momodu/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo is a fool

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by God1000(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Very True, Mr keyamo has become something else.

He's a big sycophant

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Newton2024: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo - Senior Advocate of Nonsense grin

If Nigeria was to a sane country, people like Kayamo, Femi-Fani Kayode, Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju, MC Oluomo, Kabaka, etc. will not be in politics.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by LeoDeKing: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Now I agree Festus Keyamo is the best person for his present role in the campaign team ad the spokesman. He dey press their neck well well, as in, he dey choke dem at the right places.

They are seriously working round the clock so Keyamo is relieved of that appointment. Now look at the logic, is Keyamo appointed to please you idiots? No sir. His job is to press your necks and he has been doing that to the satisfaction of apc and its flagbearer.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Newton2024: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Now I agree Festus Keyamo is the

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by rejoice4eva(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Most often, I wonder if they really love Nigeria at all

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Think9ja(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
I honestly don't know the national behind that appointment.

Bush meat now friends with Hunter

26 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Maxymilliano(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Watching Festus on Channels Tv last week laboring to defend Tinubu student loan campaign promise buttresses the fact that he's indeed a certified nuisance

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Urheadmaster(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Most often, I wonder if they really love Nigeria at all

Incase you don't know.

Tinubu supporters are all nonentities and senseless tongue undecided

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by ovieigho(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dele momodu is not a push-over

15 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Clara663: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
If you love yourself, do the right thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Bontafa: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Asiwaju is a bastard

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Politics is a funny game
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Bontafa: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Politics is a funny game

Ekiti man jailed 21 Years for stealing foodstuffs.

Browse am no be me post am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by copyrites: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dele really understands Tinubu so well.

Only one man lost all these friends? He fought all these people because of greed. Nawao

1. Musiliu Obanikoro
2. Ambode
3. Muiz Banire
4. Opeyemi Bamidele
5. Rauf Aregbesola
6. Fuad Oki
7. Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya
8. Babafemi Ojudu
9. Rahman Owokoniran,
10. Kashim Ibrahim-Imam,
11. Aminu Tambuwal,
12. Yakubu Dogara,
13. Nasir El Rufai,
14. Babachir Lawal,
14. Rotimi Akeredolu,
15. Kayode Fayemi,
16. Aro Lambo,
17. Adeseye Ogunlewe,
18. Jimi Agbaje,
19. Ibikunle Amosun,
20. Femi Pedro,
21. Gbenga Daniel,
22. Kofo Akerele Bucknor,
23. Remi Adikwu Bakare,
24. Tunji Abayomi,
25. Tokunbo Ajasin,
26. Mulikat Akande,
27. Chief Dapo Sarumi,
28. Adeniran Ogunsanya
29. Amos Akingba,
30. Bolaji Akinyemi,
31. Mojisola Akinfenwa,
32. John Oyegun,
33. Godwin Obaseki,
34. Yinka Odumakin,
35. Papa Ayo Adebanjo,
36. Papa Abraham Adesanya,
37. Dupe Adelaja,
38. Toyin Fagbayi,
39. Papa Olanihun Ajayi,
40. Babafemi Ojudu,
41. Prince Dipo Eludoyin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
The urinating machine is going back to iragbiji he so detests, after his shameful defeat at the polls next year by Peter Obi.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Kagd10: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
This Momodu loud mouth that Davido disgraced while calling him his boy won't keep quiet still. Onijekuje

All the people listed are still with Tinubu, including Ambode because na Tinubu built them. Hence this loud mouth should shut up.

Heck, Ambode knew he was the one who fvcked up. Look at Sanwo Olu almost completing not just one but two light railway for Lagos whereas Ambode neglected the one he was left with. But see Sanwo Olu completing two mega railway. It was Ambode who deviated from the plan.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing same hatefilled souls from the sad east who are obsessed with Tinubu didn't rule them or their papa in their southeast region nor their President. They won't face their leaders in the southeast but will be crying over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa. If you hatefilled souls don't leave Tinubu alone, you will die a miserable death! He didn't rule you or your papa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by slivertongue: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Certified Charlatan
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Racoon(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
"Governance is not for smooth talkers. Most smooth talkers are the 419 people who talk their ways into power...." - Festus Keyamo

I’ll Be A Fool To Say APC Is The Best Thing To Happen To Nigeria - Festus Keyamo
https://saharareporters.com/2018/01/04/i%E2%80%99ll-be-fool-say-apc-best-thing-happen-nigeria-festus-keyamo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by festacman(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
There is no difference between Festus Keyamo and Dele Momodu: they are shameless mouthpieces and defenders of two friends/business associates who care more about their personal interests than the general good.

I am unmoved by Dele Momodu emotional outpouring. He worshiped corrupt people and glorified their lavish lifestyle through his Ovation magazine.

Look, each of those politicians mentioned gained so much while working with Tinubu. Tinubu gained from their talents and they gained political appointments, fame, wealth and connections from their association with Tinubu.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by OgaTheTop2: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
Very True, Mr keyamo has become something else.

He's a big sycophant
Gbam...Confirmed.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Nastrademus(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2022
There was a time I looked up to keyamo as a role model, he attacked the oppressors and was an advocate for a true change, a respected activist, what has changed? Just like Reno they are maintaining good table manner, you don't eat and talk you are only allowed to praise the cook

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by techWriter3: 3:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Very True, Mr keyamo been emerge something else

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Odogwu3310(m): 3:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Incase you don't know.

Tinubu supporters are all nonentities and senseless tongue undecided
like your parents at home

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by DontBullshitMe: 5:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Dele Momodu is a good writer. Fine write up.

By the way, when he listed the names of Tinubu's associates who fell out with him due to Tinubu's greed, he mentioned VP Osibanjo's name twice.

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Tonypen247(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Ati Dele Momodu, ati Festus Keyamo, they are only defending what favours them.
The general will of the Nigerian people is at stake and that is why we need to get it right come 2023. These people don't care about us and like a chameleon, they change colours once their stomach infrastructure is settled.

The will for Nigeria to get a better President....the way is in voting for Peter Obi2023.
By the words of their mouth, you will know where their heart lies. These guys are only money conscious. Deep down, they know they have been sounding stupid all the while but, where is the heart?

Kindly check my signature below for your academic related services of a top notch quality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Same of the same
Is Dele any better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by KangaIye: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Festus is working for his pockets and stomach tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by WibusJaga: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2022

APC has raped Nigerians for almost 8years.
Keyamo's job of convincing Nigerians to willingly submit themselves to continue being raped for further 8years is the toughest job on earth.

Las las...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Godada(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Iwedunloye: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2022
copyrites:
Dele really understands Tinubu so well.

Only one man lost all these friends? He fought all these people because of greed. Nawao

1. Musiliu Obanikoro
2. Ambode
3. Muiz Banire
4. Opeyemi Bamidele
5. Rauf Aregbesola
6. Fuad Oki
7. Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya
8. Babafemi Ojudu
9. Rahman Owokoniran,
10. Kashim Ibrahim-Imam,
11. Aminu Tambuwal,
12. Yakubu Dogara,
13. Nasir El Rufai,
14. Babachir Lawal,
14. Rotimi Akeredolu,
15. Kayode Fayemi,
16. Aro Lambo,
17. Adeseye Ogunlewe,
18. Jimi Agbaje,
19. Ibikunle Amosun,
20. Femi Pedro,
21. Gbenga Daniel,
22. Kofo Akerele Bucknor,
23. Remi Adikwu Bakare,
24. Tunji Abayomi,
25. Tokunbo Ajasin,
26. Mulikat Akande,
27. Chief Dapo Sarumi,
28. Adeniran Ogunsanya
29. Amos Akingba,
30. Bolaji Akinyemi,
31. Mojisola Akinfenwa,
32. John Oyegun,
33. Godwin Obaseki,
34. Yinka Odumakin,
35. Papa Ayo Adebanjo,
36. Papa Abraham Adesanya,
37. Dupe Adelaja,
38. Toyin Fagbayi,
39. Papa Olanihun Ajayi,
40. Babafemi Ojudu,
41. Prince Dipo Eludoyin

Mumu man, Fayemi that even stepped down for him or Mulika who has never been in the same party with Tinubu b4…

Try add Atiku, Obasanjo, IBB , Yar’Adua and others

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count / Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.