Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo (19988 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by topclem(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Incase you don't know.

Tinubu supporters are all nonentities and senseless tongue undecided
your father and entire family are also part of nonentities. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by sameks08(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2022
End of discussion ie End of discussion
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by diplomat058(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Incase you don't know.

Tinubu supporters are all nonentities and senseless tongue undecided

LoL you will regain your lost sanity after the election results are announced with your Pandora in the mud

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by DrMuzungu(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Thiefnoobu does what he does the best... thiefing and destroying Lagos before, and now trying to do it to the whole country.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by escavros: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by naijanaso: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Now I agree Festus Keyamo is the best person for his present role in the campaign team ad the spokesman. He dey press their neck well well, as in, he dey choke dem at the right places.

They are seriously working round the clock so Keyamo is relieved of that appointment. Now look at the logic, is Keyamo appointed to please you idiots? No sir. His job is to press your necks and he has been doing that to the satisfaction of apc and its flagbearer.

Bros, take am easy naa....don't call your fellow citizens "idiots" because of these politicians. They still meet and dine somewhere. All they do is for their personal interest and not for you. Know this and know small peace.
Good morning.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2022
iSense247:

Momodu said that a “shameless Festus Keyamo” was one of those who had once wanted to “run Tinubu out of town” when there was an attempt to impeach him as Lagos governor.

I have just read Festus Keyamo’s response to my critique of the APC Manifesto of lies. I’m not surprised that all he could do was yell as usual without examining or practically addressing the content of my article. Unfortunately, he picked on a wrong customer.

Let me take a few minutes to educate this young friend of mine who has since become a shadow of his old self since he was offered an appointment, that makes him look so incompetent, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Any self-respecting soul would have since resigned but Festus Keyamo was not at home the day shame came visiting. The Ministry in which he’s a mere figurehead is in total shambles and only a Bola Tinubu would have given the job of a spokesperson to such a certified nuisance.

What did Festus say I did wrong? He quoted copiously from an article I wrote about two years ago, which the Tinubu media teams have been using to campaign endlessly, because they have no stronger voice of their own. I’m indeed flattered.

There is no doubt that I love Tinubu the Man but I disagree vehemently with Tinubu the Politician. This is not the first time I will say it publicly. Since I now have the opportunity of presenting the bones of my disagreement with Tinubu, courtesy of Festus Keyamo, I will lay them bare.

Tinubu has declined in the last few years. I used to see him as a man of his people but no supposed generalissimo would ever abandon his people in the days of trouble and tribulation. None of the people around him could tell him the truth for pecuniary reasons.

He knows it himself but he desperately wants to be President of Nigeria, by fire by force, after he has lost most of his formidable foot soldiers, and now relying on outsiders to activate and actualize his lifelong ambition for him, which is his legitimate right. But Nigerians have the right to scrutinise his action plans.

When he was Governor, I supported him from the distance while he surrounded himself with some people who pretended to love him. When he was busy distributing land to journalists in Lagos, I refused to collect my papers because I love my freedom, the reason I was able to tell him truth regularly.

When he was to be impeached for some infractions, and many of his so-called loyalists were washing off their hands clean, like the Biblical Pontius Pilate, my very dear friend, Tokunbo Afikuyomi, stood by him like the Rock of Gibraltar. But how did he repay Tokunbo who took all the bullets? This shameless Festus Keyamo was one of those who wanted to run Tinubu out of town.

Nduka Obaigbena and I had to step in at some point before he could consider Tokunbo for anything. Tokunbo had wanted to be the Governor of Lagos State and Tinubu goaded him on and allowed him to waste his resources. It was when I got Chief Harry Akande to give Tokunbo the ANPP Governorship ticket for Lagos State that Tinubu suddenly realised he had offended his “suicide bomber!”

During his battle to stop Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki from becoming the Senate President, we all saw how the younger politician outsmarted him. I had warned him to leave the gentleman alone because no one should play God, but he went ahead until the gentleman floored him effortlessly During his egoistic battle against Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, I wrote an article asking him not to try it because their marriage was consummated in heaven. Somehow, he backtracked. In spite of him, Fashola continues to remain relevant in Nigerian politics.

Again, when he continued his tradition of “hire-and-fire” and started plotting against Governor Akinwumi Ambode, I buried my love for Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to speak up against the injustice of removing a great technocrat who was doing well in Lagos. The President of Nigeria, the Vice President, the Governors’ Forum and many distinguished Nigerians begged him to no avail. He must have his way always. The same personalities are now the people he needs and wants to make him President. Nigeria is looking for a President, with compassion and competence, not an Emperor!

[b]Tinubu is a man who loves to bait the Masquerade with a goat but will never release the rope. That’s why he kept losing his best friends like Musiliu Obanikoro, Ambode, Muiz Banire, Opeyemi Bamidele, Rauf Aregbesola, Fuad Oki, Yemi Osinbajo, Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Babafemi Ojudu, Rahman Owokoniran, Kashim Ibrahim-Imam, Aminu Tambuwal, Yakubu Dogara, Nasir El Rufai, Babachir Lawal, Rotimi Akeredolu, Kayode Fayemi, Aro Lambo, Adeseye Ogunlewe, Jimi Agbaje, Ibikunle Amosun, Femi Pedro, Gbenga Daniel, Kofo Akerele Bucknor, Remi Adikwu Bakare, Tunji Abayomi, Tokunbo Ajasin, Mulikat Akande, Chief Dapo Sarumi, Adeniran Ogunsanya Amos Akingba, Bolaji Akinyemi, Mojisola Akinfenwa, John Oyegun, Godwin Obaseki, Yinka Odumakin, Papa Ayo Adebanjo, Papa Abraham Adesanya, Dupe Adelaja, Toyin Fagbayi, Papa Olanihun Ajayi, Babafemi Ojudu, Prince Dipo Eludoyin, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who seems to be aloof to Tinubu’s campaign, and so many others, even if some of them have since reconciled due to political expediency.[/b]

Tinubu personally decimated the pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere, after enjoying their massive support when we came back from exile in 1998.

For me, his biggest sin is the fact that he went funereally quiet when APC became a totally hopeless case, just because he’s hoping to inherit Buhari’s structures.

Lastly, I hope he would have the energy to make himself available for a rigorous scrutiny of his Manifesto. He wants to renew what actually? He wants to turn Nigeria into another Lagos?

Many of those who love him genuinely know that the demystification process has started. They wished he had not subjected himself to this agony and anguish. But they can only say so in hushed whispers. Nigerians deserve better. I have been actively involved in politics.

I hope Keyamo does not delude himself that I cannot make my own choices. I certainly have, and done so openly boldly. Atiku Abubakar is my choice. He is not a pretender to the throne. He has pursued his dreams with grace, good comportment, self-discipline and uncommon equanimity.

Festus and his gang keep quoting a 2019 article that I wrote. They should go and frame my other writings too. As for that political neophyte called Keyamo, he still has a lot to learn while trying hard to be a lap-dog. He should be reminded that he is still a Minister of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, paid at tax-payer’s expense. He should learn to moderate his undue exuberance.

I could go on ad infinitum but let’s cool temper for now.

Chief Dele Momodu

Director of Strategic Communications

ATIKU/OKOWA Presidential Campaign Council.

The bread seller Dele Momodu. The gold digger Dele Momodu. Kola Abiola's boy Dele Momodu. Davido's boy Dele Momodu. You are now an Atiku's boy.

Alake and Onanuga should just ignore you. See the junks you have written out of frustration. There are many falsehoods in your junk but it will be a wastage of time to correct you. Internet and Social Media have made Ovation Magazine unprofitable.

When you were a jobless journalist running after Kola Abiola because of his father's wealth, Tinubu was already made and Keyamo as a young indigent Law student faced his career with determination which led him to Gani Fawehinmi Chamber. You are an expert in praise singing for the rich. Praise singing brought you to Kola Abiola in order to penetrate his father - MKO Abiola. From Weekend Concord to selling breads for Kola Abiola.

Your career pattern is very unprofessional compared to Keyamo who met the criteria to be conferred with SAN.

Dele Momodu, see the junks and falsehoods you wrote. If you are given money, you will dance. I remembered when Ovation was making waves, you did an edition in honour of Tinubu. Today, because the money is no longer coming, you wrote an epistle to DEOVATIONALISE Tinubu. You became a boy to Davido because of money.

I hope Atiku has refunded the money you borrowed to buy PDP form back to you.

I remembered Afenifere in 2014/2015 on paid advertorials covering pages of Newspapers wrote epistles against Chief Bisi Akande. They told the whole world Action Group history till 2014 narrating baba Bisi Akande's political history. They did this against Tinubu in support of Jonathan out of frustration.

Your junks is not selling. Great man have a purpose, others only have ambition. You are purposeless.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by BigCowHornn: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin

He's got Ph.D right?
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Bestbeelieve: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2022
keyamo ekpaaaaa!!! wo ka rhio bu we! disgrace!!
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Theoarhics: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Keyamo has since lost his senses. No longer the man he used to be. Maybe he did all he did to get fame not genuinely fighting for our rights.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Billmos: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Even dele is another mumu man no wonder young davido rubbish him if he can support Atiku another northerner after d 8 year of pmb then there is no difference between him n keyamo dey are all after their paymaster.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:
This Momodu loud mouth that Davido disgraced while calling him his boy won't keep quiet still. Onijekuje

All the people listed are still with Tinubu, including Ambode because na Tinubu built them. Hence this loud mouth should shut up.

Heck, Ambode knew he was the one who fvcked up. Look at Sanwo Olu almost completing not just one but two light railway for Lagos whereas Ambode neglected the one he was left with. But see Sanwo Olu completing two mega railway. It was Ambode who deviated from the plan.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing same hatefilled souls from the sad east who are obsessed with Tinubu didn't rule them or their papa in their southeast region nor their President. They won't face their leaders in the southeast but will be crying over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa. If you hatefilled souls don't leave Tinubu alone, you will die a miserable death! He didn't rule you or your papa.

Clown.

No one fears your useless death threats.

You and Tinubu are both fools and senseless.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Kagd10: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown.

No one fears your useless death threats.

You and Tinubu are both fools and senseless.

You're talking about your uselesssss parents who didn't train you hence why you're insulting people who didn't rule your miserable self and family instead of facing your uselesssss leaders in your sad east
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Goalgetter23(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:
This Momodu loud mouth that Davido disgraced while calling him his boy won't keep quiet still. Onijekuje

All the people listed are still with Tinubu, including Ambode because na Tinubu built them. Hence this loud mouth should shut up.

Heck, Ambode knew he was the one who fvcked up. Look at Sanwo Olu almost completing not just one but two light railway for Lagos whereas Ambode neglected the one he was left with. But see Sanwo Olu completing two mega railway. It was Ambode who deviated from the plan.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing same hatefilled souls from the sad east who are obsessed with Tinubu didn't rule them or their papa in their southeast region nor their President. They won't face their leaders in the southeast but will be crying over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa. If you hate filled souls don't leave Tinubu alone, you will die a miserable death! He didn't rule you or your papa.

You still get time to dey reply them? You get time write this long replys. My brother, Abeg free them, who God has blessed, no man can curse. Tinubu na der father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Etiyeokwe: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Meanwhile, I'm seeing same hatefilled souls from the sad east who are obsessed with Tinubu didn't rule them or their papa in their southeast region nor their President. They won't face their leaders in the southeast but will be crying over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa. If you hatefilled souls don't leave Tinubu alone, you will die a miserable death! He didn't rule you or your papa.

Who built Tinubu? Illiteracy remains the greatest bane of the Nigerian society.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Kagd10: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Etiyeokwe:

Who built Tinubu? Illiteracy remains the greatest bane of the Nigerian society.

Jakande and Abiola did.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

You're talking about your uselesssss parents who didn't train you hence why you're insulting people who didn't rule your miserable self and family instead of facing your uselesssss leaders in your sad east

Take time and read what you wrote.

Your English has sold you out as an illiterate and thug, the saddest part is you sound depressed and worthless is that what Tinubu thought you?

Clown get a life , sad fool.

My worst day is still far better and useful than your entire stay in this world.

Fool.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Kagd10: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
blueAgent:

Take time and read what you wrote.

Your English has sold you out as an illiterate and thug, the saddest part is you sound depressed and worthless is that what Tinubu thought you?

Clown get a life , sad fool.

My worst day is still far better and useful than your entire stay in this world.

Fool.

E pain you. If you ain't a hatefilled sad phool, you won't be hating on people who didn't rule you or your papa while ignoring your uselesssss governors in the sad east. Your parents did a terrible job
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Advancedman(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=117876578][/quote]

For this may God grant your earnest desire today.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Advancedman(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

You are objective though but not deep, he said lost their friendships but are together for political expediency.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Allisgud: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
copyrites:
Dele really understands Tinubu so well.

Only one man lost all these friends? He fought all these people because of greed. Nawao

1. Musiliu Obanikoro
2. Ambode
3. Muiz Banire
4. Opeyemi Bamidele
5. Rauf Aregbesola
6. Fuad Oki
7. Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya
8. Babafemi Ojudu
9. Rahman Owokoniran,
10. Kashim Ibrahim-Imam,
11. Aminu Tambuwal,
12. Yakubu Dogara,
13. Nasir El Rufai,
14. Babachir Lawal,
14. Rotimi Akeredolu,
15. Kayode Fayemi,
16. Aro Lambo,
17. Adeseye Ogunlewe,
18. Jimi Agbaje,
19. Ibikunle Amosun,
20. Femi Pedro,
21. Gbenga Daniel,
22. Kofo Akerele Bucknor,
23. Remi Adikwu Bakare,
24. Tunji Abayomi,
25. Tokunbo Ajasin,
26. Mulikat Akande,
27. Chief Dapo Sarumi,
28. Adeniran Ogunsanya
29. Amos Akingba,
30. Bolaji Akinyemi,
31. Mojisola Akinfenwa,
32. John Oyegun,
33. Godwin Obaseki,
34. Yinka Odumakin,
35. Papa Ayo Adebanjo,
36. Papa Abraham Adesanya,
37. Dupe Adelaja,
38. Toyin Fagbayi,
39. Papa Olanihun Ajayi,
40. Babafemi Ojudu,
41. Prince Dipo Eludoyin
even as some still pretend to follow him and dance to his tune,is for their pocket,they know him well
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Goalgetter23(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2022
babaolofin:

The bread seller Dele Momodu. The gold digger Dele Momodu. Kola Abiola's boy Dele Momodu. Davido's boy Dele Momodu. You are now an Atiku's boy.

Alake and Onanuga should just ignore you. See the junks you have written out of frustration. There are many falsehoods in your junk but it will be a wastage of time to correct you. Internet and Social Media have made Ovation Magazine unprofitable.

When you were a jobless journalist running after Kola Abiola because of his father's wealth, Tinubu was already made and Keyamo as a young indigent Law student faced his career with determination which led him to Gani Fawehinmi Chamber. You are an expert in praise singing for the rich. Praise singing brought you to Kola Abiola in order to penetrate his father - MKO Abiola. From Weekend Concord to selling breads for Kola Abiola.

Your career pattern is very unprofessional compared to Keyamo who met the criteria to be conferred with SAN.

Dele Momodu, see the junks and falsehoods you wrote. If you are given money, you will dance. I remembered when Ovation was making waves, you did an edition in honour of Tinubu. Today, because the money is no longer coming, you wrote an epistle to DEOVATIONALISE Tinubu. You became a boy to Davido because of money.

I hope Atiku has refunded the money you borrowed to buy PDP form back to you.

I remembered Afenifere in 2014/2015 on paid advertorials covering pages of Newspapers wrote epistles against Chief Bisi Akande. They told the whole world Action Group history till 2014 narrating baba Bisi Akande's political history. They did this against Tinubu in support of Jonathan out of frustration.

Your junks is not selling. Great man have a purpose, others only have ambition. You are purposeless.

When I read your message, the first thing I did was to look up to your name *Baba Olofin* , you are indeed *Baba* I remember Gov. Tinubu then, traveling to Ghana to honour dz same Momodu, when he launched Ghana version of Ovasion. I remember when Gov. Ambode gave World Press Conference, where he called Sanwo-Olu a psychiatrist patient, Mr Momodu was among the first to denounce their support for Ambode immediately, today that psychiatrist patient is performing excellently in Lagos as Governor while he's still blaming Tinubu for not supporting Ambode for second term to which he had also concured to. It's now clear that Mr. Momodu has always had two mouths.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by deebrownneymar: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Scamburster(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Odogwu3310:
like your parents at home
Are you tinubu supporter?
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

E pain you. If you ain't a hatefilled sad phool, you won't be hating on people who didn't rule you or your papa while ignoring your uselesssss governors in the sad east. Your parents did a terrible job

E didn't pain me a bit, not at all.
Clown if you had sense you would know that my argument is against ThiefNuibu becoming president which is my fundamental right, whether am from East or South or North.

For you ,you are just a kid , who has little or no responsibility ,self worth or sense.

Am too old for one to blame my parents for comments and decisions I make now.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Kagd10: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
blueAgent:

E didn't pain me a bit, not at all.
Clown if you had sense you would know that my argument is against ThiefNuibu becoming president which is my fundamental right, whether am from East or South or North.

For you ,you are just a kid , who has little or no responsibility ,self worth or sense.

Am too old for one to blame my parents for comments and decisions I make now.

That someone is campaigning for presidency doesn't give right to insult him except if he ever ruled you or your papa or was part of any federal administration which Tinubu wasn't. Heck, it was Peter Obi who was previously a part of federal administration and was fingered as the one behind Madueke's corruption. You dey mad! Go face your uselesssss leaders in your sad east.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Antoeni(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
When you support evil, evil will find a way to make you his friend.
If you are still supporting this evil party, na you and evil go dey meet
Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Goalgetter23:

When I read your message, the first thing I did was to look up to your name *Baba Olofin* , you are indeed *Baba* I remember Gov. Tinubu then, traveling to Ghana to honour dz same Momodu, when he launched Ghana version of Ovasion. I remember when Gov. Ambode gave World Press Conference, where he called Sanwo-Olu a psychiatrist patient, Mr Momodu was among the first to denounce their support for Ambode immediately, today that psychiatrist patient is performing excellently in Lagos as Governor while he's still blaming Tinubu for not supporting Ambode for second term to which he had also concured to. It's now clear that Mr. Momodu has always had two mouths.

He had two mouths. Atiku should not trust him. Tomorrow, if Tinubu becomes President, he will do an edition of Ovation dedicated to Tinubu. That is Dele Momodu for you. He cannot win Councillorship election in EDO State where he comes from but he went ahead to obtain PDP form for Presidency just to be closer to Atiku.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by lagosrd: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Certainly a complete " new - Sans"
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by pinkgoodies(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2022
copyrites:
Dele really understands Tinubu so well.

Only one man lost all these friends? He fought all these people because of greed. Nawao

1. Musiliu Obanikoro
2. Ambode
3. Muiz Banire
4. Opeyemi Bamidele
5. Rauf Aregbesola
6. Fuad Oki
7. Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya
8. Babafemi Ojudu
9. Rahman Owokoniran,
10. Kashim Ibrahim-Imam,
11. Aminu Tambuwal,
12. Yakubu Dogara,
13. Nasir El Rufai,
14. Babachir Lawal,
14. Rotimi Akeredolu,
15. Kayode Fayemi,
16. Aro Lambo,
17. Adeseye Ogunlewe,
18. Jimi Agbaje,
19. Ibikunle Amosun,
20. Femi Pedro,
21. Gbenga Daniel,
22. Kofo Akerele Bucknor,
23. Remi Adikwu Bakare,
24. Tunji Abayomi,
25. Tokunbo Ajasin,
26. Mulikat Akande,
27. Chief Dapo Sarumi,
28. Adeniran Ogunsanya
29. Amos Akingba,
30. Bolaji Akinyemi,
31. Mojisola Akinfenwa,
32. John Oyegun,
33. Godwin Obaseki,
34. Yinka Odumakin,
35. Papa Ayo Adebanjo,
36. Papa Abraham Adesanya,
37. Dupe Adelaja,
38. Toyin Fagbayi,
39. Papa Olanihun Ajayi,
40. Babafemi Ojudu,
41. Prince Dipo Eludoyin

First of all, who made all this pple his friends, did he tell dele dat dey are his friends, secondly. Almost 50% of dem are in his PCC. And dey carry em matter for head. In politics, u sometimes disagreee. Is funny akereledo, opeyemi, fayemi, amuson were listed. Dele just want to sound as if he is wise, same way he has been attacking wike of recent. He needs to please his paymasters.
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by YorobaPIGS: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is a foolish pig and a greedy bastard
Re: Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo by Onuoha1234(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2022
The man is aptly described. The pity is that he is a member of the legal profession.j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.