Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore (426 Views)

Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / 13 Best Remedy For Sore Throat / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Alwizkidi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
I am been living with the black spot sore since I was young. the black spot have been there since I was in kindergarten.

I have been taken to many black medicine seller(Ile alagbo) but all is still the same.

his spot has affected my self esteem ever since I matured as a boy.

I want to be free from itching and the sore spot this year by God's grace.

I really appreciate any advice you can give me

1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Eriokanmi: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Are you diabetic? If not, trust in God. He can cure you if you have faith.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Alwizkidi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Are you diabetic? If not, trust in God. He can cure you if you have faith.
I am not diabetic, I have run test before
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by oxygenator: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Alwizkidi:
I am been living with the black spot sore since I was young. the black spot have been there since I was in kindergarten.

I have been taken to many black medicine seller(Ile alagbo) but all is still the same.

his spot has affected my self esteem ever since I matured as a boy.

I want to be free from itching and the sore spot this year by God's grace.

I really appreciate any advice you can give me

It looks like you have never been to any real hospital but only patronizing quacks.

You must first go to a hospital with a qualified doctor for treatment. If the wound is still not showing signs of healing after one month then we can help with hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.
With hbot the wound will heal very fast. No healing is taking place because the wound in not having enough oxygen and blood flow.

For a fast recovery you need very good supply of blood and oxygen to the wound.
Only hbot can provide these conditions.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Eriokanmi: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Alwizkidi:
I am not diabetic, I have run test before
Do you have faith in God?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Alwizkidi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Do you have faith in God?
Yes I do
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Long Time Sore by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Alwizkidi:
Yes I do
call this man of God and explain to him. The source and cause of the sore will he revealed by God through him. Those I shared the number with on nairalamd had shared testimonies and I believe you'd also share yours. He will never ask you for money, neither will he ask you to see him for anything. It doesn't matter your religion. All he'd ask you do is fast and pray, based on instructions God gives him concerning your case. His number 07034591079. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men; Here Are 4 Things That Can Make You Grow Gray Hairs At Younger Age / My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! / Body Of Ebola Victim Cremated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.