Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! (427 Views)

Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / Nurse, 51, Has Both Legs And Her Left Arm Amputated After A Chesty Cough Turned / My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by sKeetz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Its been 6 months since she started complaining about her left leg. Heaviness while walking.
She can't raise the leg up as easily as she does the right one.She also complains that her knee feels flabby and unstable. We've gone to hospitals, done several tests and taking so many drugs but they can't find anything wrong. She doesn't have diabetes a d her blood sugar level is normal. There is no physical change in the appearance of her legs. Please help me guys, I cant bear watching her suffer so much đŸ˜¢.

Pics of her legs attached.

Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by TheBillyonaire: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Left Leg is wired to the right side of her brain. The autonomic nervous system connectivity need reprogramming.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by AchrafHakimi: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stroke symptoms

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by Modifire(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Left Leg is wired to the right side of her brain. The autonomic nervous system connectivity need reprogramming.
Visit a private health care facility
Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by TheBillyonaire: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Modifire:

Visit a private health care facility

I am well.
Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by Modifire(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am well.
U're not
Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by khalling2008: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Get garlic and shea butter, mix both, and use it to rub the leg, morning and night. Thanks, me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by Laird(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Let her do a

1) Brain Ct scan

2). ECG

3) Chest Xray

4) CT- Pulmonary Angiogram

5) ECHO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by sKeetz(m): 4:42am On Apr 24, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

How?
Re: My Mother Is Loosing Function Of Her Left Leg! by sKeetz(m): 4:42am On Apr 24, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Stroke symptoms

She doesn't have stroke sir

(1) (Reply)

STAPH OFF By Cfd Wellness / Sleep 'cleans' The Brain Of Toxins - Researchers / 210,000 Nigerians Die Of HIV/AIDS Yearly –minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.