Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Huawei Nova 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova 9 (1542 Views)

Huawei Nova 9 4G Price / Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates / HUAWEI nova 3i (P Smart+) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Nova 9 by benedictuyi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello y'all,

I am considering getting the Huawei Nova 9. However, I'm being put off by the lack of Google service.

Does anyone currently use any Huawei device, and how have you managed to navigate the Google restrictions?
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by Judybash93(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2022
benedictuyi:
Hello y'all,

I am considering getting the Huawei Nova 9. However, I'm being put off by the lack of Google service.

Does anyone currently use any Huawei device, and how have you managed to navigate the Google restrictions?

Buy OnePlus 8T and you'd thank me... Huawei isn't a brand you should even consider.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Nova 9 by Ceenachi: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Judybash93:

But OnePlus 8T and you'd thank me... Huawei isn't a brand you should even consider.

Y undecided
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by lereinter(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Huawei!

You don't like Samsung, Redmi etc

Huawei phone of all phone
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by Judybash93(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ceenachi:

Y undecided
I've used a number of Huawei phones over the years and all i can say is they aren't durable! The recent Google ban also doesn't make things easy as some of the phones wouldn't even install Google play unless if you jailbreak the phone
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by Honchoslim16(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Huawei is cool!
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by abdsamad(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2022
benedictuyi:
Hello y'all,

Hi. Did you eventually get the nova 9?
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by benedictuyi(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2022
abdsamad:

Hi. Did you eventually get the nova 9?
Nope
Re: Huawei Nova 9 by HolyTrader: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
I was reading some Comments above me, and I was shaking my head. One of the Posters even put Huawei and Redmi (Xiaomi's Product) in the same sentence. Very funny!

Even in China (Xiaomi`s Home base), it (Xiaomi) was No. 4 behind Huawei, Oppo and Vivo; and currently No. 3 after Huawei divested from its Phone Business.

Huawei was already No. 1 (up till June, 2016) in the World in terms of Phones Annual Sales (ahead of Samsung and Apple) before President Donald Trump used US Tech. Export Control Measures to hobble Chinese Companies, especially Huawei and ZTE Corp.

90% of Xiaomi`s Income come from the export of its mass-market Products to developing Countries in Asia (especially India and Pakistan) and Middle East; Africa (especially Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana) and South America (especially Brazil and Argentina).

Xiaomi specializes in mass-market Products. It has never been a Producer of Premium-quality Phones, this Crown has always belonged to Apple, Samsung and Huawei.

Also, Huawei has always been the World Leader in 5G Products (currently 65+% Market Share).

The Honor Phone Brand is a legacy Brand of Huawei. It was and still a very good Brand.

By the way, we sell Phones (Shipped from Abroad) - both Brand New Ones and Clean Used Ones. You can view them on our Website.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Nova 9 by abdsamad(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
benedictuyi:

Nope
Oh! Ok, thanks. Considering it and looking for someone with first hand experience

(1) (Reply)

Messenger On N72 / Low Cost/oem/odm Ipro-mobile Phone,welcome Wholesale And Distributor In Lagos! / Windows Phones Vs Android Phones, Which Is Better...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.