Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Airdrieonians FC Striker Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun Offers Hope For Nigeri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Airdrieonians FC Striker Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun Offers Hope For Nigeri (363 Views)

Steven Odey, Former MFM Fc Striker (agege Boy) Joins Belgium R Gent. / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight / I Will Score Hat Trick Against Akwa United - Hawks FC Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airdrieonians FC Striker Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun Offers Hope For Nigeri by Radioesannews: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Airdrieonians FC striker Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun offers hope for Nigeria U23 squad as he turns 17.

The Spanish-Nigerian striker, Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun, 17, could be a useful addition to the Super Eagles' squad in the circumstances that he receives invitation according to inner source. He established himself as the club’s first choice striker in the under 18s squad with a series of stunning displays with the first team during which his speed, direct running and aggression are notable, especially in someone so young that have proved himself to be a skilful, flexible and effective striker.

The aforementioned youngster offer real hope for super eagles striking forces in a long term because he is mobile, strong, competitive and with a nose for being in the right place at the right time, he shows a predator’s instinct in and around the opposition penalty box that could easily translate to first-class level striker these days.

In an interview recently on his debut at the age of 16;

"It was my first real pro-match campaign. I developed greatly since that day, because there's a real gulf between the youth team and the senior team. Everything in these games are faster, you have to think more quickly, read the game in advance. And you must always run like the wind if you are to be in top form as a striker. On joining the super eagles if invited? I will humbly accept to represent Nigeria and make my parents' desire actualized".

The Spanish-Nigerian striker, Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun was born in Madrid on 26th October 2005 and began his career in Spain at the age of five with Yuncos CD and Getafe CF before moving to Germany, where he played for VFR Fischeln, Fortuna Dusseldorf and KFC Uerdingen. In the United Kingdom, he played for Summerston YFC in Glasgow (Scotland) before joining the league One team in Scotland, Airdrieonians FC this season 2022/2023.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA To Introduce Enhanced Football Intelligence At FIFA World Cup 2022™ / How Much Money Does The 2022 World Cup Winner Earn? / Psg Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.