Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (48968 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ExAngel007(f): 1:28am On Aug 28, 2022
A man of God of Nigerian descent, Pastor Jerry Eze has been recognised and acknowledged by one of the biggest international media outlets, CNN as a prayer warrior and religious leader with strong global influence.

Pastor Jerry kicked-off a prayer programme on his YouTube channel at a time when the world was battling with Covid-19 and global lockdown.

Early in the morning around 7am Nigerian time, Christians from all over the world made it a necessity to join Pastor Eze on his YouTube channel to witness his passionate prayer session and be blessed by it.

According to CNN, With more than 90,000 peak concurrent viewers, Eze's daily broadcasts rank among the most streamed globally on YouTube, according to the analytics website Playboard, which collates data for YouTube channels.

His YouTube platform also ranks second among gospel channels with the most live viewers worldwide behind Brazilian preacher Bruno Leonardo.

His self-named YouTube channel has over 880,000 subscribers as of this and his broadcasts have garnered more than 122 million views over a three-year period, according to figures from his channel.

Pastor Jerry Eze is a convener of the New Season Prophetic Prayers and Lead Pastor at Streams of Joy International. He is a strong believer that
“What God Cannot Do, Does Not Exist”,
little wonder lots of people all over the world share amazing testimonies while engaging with him on YouTube.

The 40-year-old preacher and prayer warrior was born on August 22, 1982 in Bende Local Government area of Abia State. He was raised by a petty-trader single mother and his education was funded by a couple who were in love with active participation in church activities in his younger age.

Pastor Eze’s success on YouTube has placed Nigeria on the map of countries with the successful preacher on YouTube.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/21/africa/jerry-eze-online-platform-nigeria-intl-cmd/index.html

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by SNEFF: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Everybody get sucess story abeg, let the children come to me you made them slaves, made them church workers without minimum wage, who is gonna prophesy for prophets ?. Anyway what do i know ?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Anxiety2022: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
I strongly believe that what God can not do. Does not exist

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Sabadon(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Indeed #what God cannot do does not exist, only believe.....

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by yaksdavirus: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
True

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Enough Cashout from Youtube

45 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by BigBelleControl(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
internet is the new oil.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Sltp: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Scammer. Keep deceiving Africans with your fake religion and keep cashing out

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ipobarecriminals: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Seen

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by MrCGPA(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
E

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by oluwaseyi0: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations to him

Different people from different fields have been hitting it big on social media/platforms recently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Kingcalls: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Mr Jerry Eze....pls if u reading this...use ur platform to sell Peter obi to the world.... we need this sleeping giant to open its eyes....been in coma for so long

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by EKONGKING: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
unfortunately God aka jesus does not like Nigerians .

The ever knowing and all powerful god is clueless in front of a Nigerian politician.

7 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
I don't know him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Omihanifa: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
A good man

9 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by xpressionx(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
God always raises men in every generation

19 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by iCauseTrouble: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Make Daddy Freeze catch una

7 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by artworks1: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
God is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Guyman01: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2022
His prayer points resonates with so many people on social media, same way Peter Obi candidacy has caught up with the aspirations of many Nigerian youths.

The world is full of obstacles and needs people who can inspire hope and help in reducing silent depression that abounds around us.
May God bless him and everyone reading this post. Amen

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by oluwaseyi0: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Kingcalls:
Mr Jerry Eze....pls if u reading this...use ur platform to sell Peter obi to the world.... we need this sleeping giant to open its eyes....been in coma for so long

Learn to separate religion from politics

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND ALWAYS, no matter what the devil thinks.

pocohantas:

You mean he doesn’t have a physical church or he started from YouTube? I am lost.
There is a physical church Sister Poco.
Image attached below.

Prisi12345:
he has a physical church in Abuja and umuahia, Owerri. But the one on YouTube is a prayer program every Monday to Friday by 7am.
God bless you Sister Prisi.

Have a great Sunday ahead and a very blessed week.

From all the Sisters @Dem [/b]

pocohantas:
Thanks Manna. Happy Sunday to you!
Happy Sunday Sis.
It's gonna be a wonderful week for you and us all.
One of the best week in our lives.
[b]Something BIG and GOOD is on your way.

Dem Pastor MANNA say so.
#JustBelieve

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Jerewise332(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
God bless you man of God

More grace sir

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ComradeShegs(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday. Please I'm in desperate need of a Job. Since graduating from NYSC last year, life hasn't been easy for me. I'm a 2.1 Political Science graduate of Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria.

I'm all on my own in Niger State, starving....but I'm not asking for money but a job, please. sad

Please come to my rescue, I'm dying.

9 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by sofeo(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.