Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 (18662 Views)

Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Freakman23xxxx(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Michelle70(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stanislause94:
you’re just pained with the progress of the club, the players know we’ve qualified so it’s not worth the stress, they need to reserve energy for next match
Oga,
Arsenal will finish the league with their birth right.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by CeeJeckydivah: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Well arsenal has already qualified by the looks of it. This loss means nothing.

But i know assnal can not hold that winning form till season end. No be same assnal wey we sabi? grin

Make we dey watch.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by dadabashua1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Oga, simple question... you said Arsenal wontkstart any first eleven against Zurich...mention the team wey go start na....
do you really understand what I was saying or you just want to argue so I can know you stand? Shuuuuuu,so Arsenal doesn't have second 11 according to you right? I repeat Arteta will be stupid to use starting 11 against Zurich,knowing Chelsea's game is around the corner.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Smooyis:
Arsenal facing problems of depth.

Years of trading their best players for cash and believing Wenger could continue winning things on a shoe string budget and with kindergarten boys created a culture that haunts the team till today. Only the near riot of fans is prizing Stan Kroenke's stiff fingers open.
This team still has a couple of years of investment in quality to rise to title challenges.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Goalnaldo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:
All Those Arsenal haters don see wetin dem go take masturbate today....

Arsenal is topping the group win or lose...you all should focus on your team's.....no team wey never taste defeat this season

This is arsenal's second all season
Top of EPL
Top of EL group....

If u wan quote me....quote me with your team or just read and scroll ..
yes my brother even my Madrid Lost our unbeaten run yesterday.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
PSV outplayed Arsenal. Almost like they were teaching Arsenal football.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stanislause94:
you’re just pained with the progress of the club, the players know we’ve qualified so it’s not worth the stress, they need to reserve energy for next match

Well, the last game in EPL also showed up a lot of what he is saying...

Arsenal is slowing down! They are showing signs of fatigue and wear already!

This is just observable fact!

You guys need more quality signings to buffer up that squad if you want to stay on top!

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:
do you really understand what I was saying or you just want to argue so I can know you stand? Shuuuuuu,so Arsenal doesn't have second 11 according to you right? I repeat Arteta will be stupid to use starting 11 against Zurich.

Its not argument bro, ...

I will be happy if we rest our first eleven against them...so we can have a well rested team against Zurich....winning the match is not my headache ..having key players still play is what I wanted us to avoid ...xhaka is sure out....and at the back I still see saliba and probably white starting and odegard in midfield, this is what I wanted us to guide against
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:
All Those Arsenal haters don see wetin dem go take masturbate today....

Arsenal is topping the group win or lose...you all should focus on your team's.....no team wey never taste defeat this season

This is arsenal's second all season
Top of EPL
Top of EL group....

If u wan quote me....quote me with your team or just read and scroll ..

No team?!! Really?!!

Napoli and PSG are playing what sport again?!! Golf?!! tongue

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
PSV outplayed Arsenal. Almost like they were teaching Arsenal football.

Outplayed... grin grin

They converted their chances well and were lucky in some cases....outplayed? Lo ri iro

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

No team?!! Really?!!

Napoli and PSG are playing what sport again?!! Golf?!! tongue

You be supporter of either of the two?
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by flexyrule(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Meedon:

We don't care we go still win PSV.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

No sir ... Now, answer the question please!

What sport do they play since you claim no team is undefeated so far this season!

Thank you.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Stanislause94: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

You guys need more quality signings to buffer up that squad if you want to stay on top!
which team doesn’t draw? We drew against Southampton in our worst form, after all it wasn’t a loss
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

No sir ... Now, answer the question please!

What sport do they play since you claim no team is undefeated so far this season!

Thank you.

Go back to the initial post and FF the instruction.

Read and scroll, or drop the name of the team wey u dey support

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, bottom line:

Arsenal doesn't have the depth to fully compete for top trophies!

Using the main team today would have been unwise and unnecessary as they have already qualified for the Knockout stages.

Still, it is something for overconfident fans to chew on...

The quality, depth, and strength of your back up squad will determine how far you will stay at the top of all major competitions.

That's why Man City continues to rule like emperors in EPL... They have a frightening depth in their squad!

At the bolded.
That is why you cannot continue chopping and changing like you have a full squad.
Granted your players cannot play all games but for heavens sake start a match with your full squad.
Run them out for 30, 45 or 60 minutes then pull them out one by one as you observe fatigue, not start with a squad you know cannot compete, go down badly and then risk injury to your first team as they scramble to equalize.
See the psychological rumpus it caused to Martinelli, Granit and others, players that easily get upset and begin to misfire.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Michelle70(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Outplayed... grin grin

They converted their chances well and were lucky in some cases....outplayed? Lo ri iro
when they say outplayed, u should look at shots on target.

Possession mean nothing if u are not deadly with the ball.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stanislause94:
which team doesn’t draw? We drew against Southampton in our worst form, after all it wasn’t a loss

All of them Sabi advice Arsenal but not their own team....like their team is perfect.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Michelle70:
when they say outplayed, u should look at shots on target.

Possession mean nothing if u are not deadly with the ball.

So outplayed means more shot on target ...

So can we say ludroget outplayed realbetis?

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by zudozz: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
The most usiless, good for nothing club on the face of the earth..

Only retaarded people support this club!

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by teejay29(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
They have qualified for the knockout stage already, so whoever takes this match serious is doing so at his or her own risk

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Michelle70(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

So outplayed means more shot on target ...

Ya, outplayed mean more deadly.
U can hold the ball and 800 touches in ur own half, if u are not deadly then it mean nothing
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Melodydoctor: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
isaacprinz:
una wahala too plenty for Arsenal head so now they can only shine in premier league not Europe, the same premier league you fake prophets were prophesying doom for, you guys shouldn't commit suicide due to your hate for Arsenal.
Quote me where I ever prophesied doom against Arsenal. I haven't spoken against Arsenal once on this platform. You can go and verify.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Bukola94: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

U ARE SO RIGHT. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THEY WILL LOOSE POINTS MASSIVELY.THE ATTACK IS NOT SHARP IN THE LAST EPL GAME & DM, PARTEY & MIDFIELD WAS SO POOR.LOOSING BALL & POSSESION. QUOTE ME, CHELSEA WILL BEAT THAT TEAM IF THEY PLAY HOW THEY PLAY SOUTH.TON
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stanislause94:

Okay.... Let's not quibble over this.

Watch your next couple of games with an open mind and close attention. You will notice my point.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Supporter, supporter, supporter....
You don't have to be supporter of any name to know the game and enjoy the game.
As a matter of fact f you want to enjoy football, remove emotions, and the only way to that is to drop your season ticket in the bin.
Personally I am a fan of good football and Naples is where fantastic football it is being played this season at the moment.
But once a while when you see teams with great tradition you cannot help but mount the pundit;s seat.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by dadabashua1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Its not argument bro, ...

I will be happy if we rest our first eleven against them...so we can have a well rested team against Zurich....winning the match is not my headache ..having key players still play is what I wanted us to avoid ...xhaka is sure out....and at the back I still see saliba and probably white starting and odegard in midfield, this is what I wanted us to guide against
reason why I told you I was totally against the idea of him using most of the starting 11 from the start of this game,should have never used guys Odegad,martineli, xhaka,ramsdale, saliba,tomiyasu ,should have just used the likes of Nelson, cedric,tuner etc,if we like let's lose 4-0 I know we still have our faith of topping the table in our hands,and the players will have much needed rest ahead of the epl games, since we don't have squad depth is only advisable to access games that are more important than others,personally the forest game is way important to me than this one honestly.

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Stanislause94: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Watch your next couple of games with an open mind and close attention. You will notice my point.
calm down, you too judge arsenal with an open mind, what will you say about Real Madrid loosing to Leipzig?
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reference:

Supporter, supporter, supporter....
You don't have to be supporter of any name to know the game and enjoy the game.
As a matter of fact f you want to enjoy football, remove emotions, and the only way to that is to drop your season ticket in the bin.
Personally I am a fan of good football and Naples is where fantastic football it is being played this season at the moment.
But once a while when you see teams with great tradition you cannot help but mount the pundit;s seat.

Ashewo supporter don drop quote...any where belle face fan grin grin

For me ...the day passion and emotional love is removed by football enthusiastic, then the game is dead ....

Enjoy brother
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Arsenal Thank you very much for not playing 2.5

Ordinary 1 goal, arsenal couldn't score grin

I Sha knew they weren't gonna win, played 2.5, yet they couldn't.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

They don't see it.
They can't see it.
They are not very experienced in these things.
They cannot see that Jesus is tactically becoming disjointed from the team.
They cannot see Martinelli is burning out.
They cannot see that Saliba is not getting the message and is beginning to falter....

Arsenal Vs Brentford (1 - 1) On 12th February 2023 / PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (3 - 2) On 30th September 2014 / Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 30th December 2023

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55