Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 (18657 Views)

Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Jasper18(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Arsenal is losing and you’re sleeping ���

3 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stanislause94:
calm down, you too judge arsenal with an open mind, what will you say about Real Madrid loosing to Leipzig?

The same thing sir... Madrid is playing with luck around this Benzema issue!

They consistently struggle without him! That's a problem.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by dadabashua1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, bottom line:

Arsenal doesn't have the depth to fully compete for top trophies!

Using the main team today would have been unwise and unnecessary as they have already qualified for the Knockout stages.

Still, it is something for overconfident fans to chew on...

The quality, depth, and strength of your back up squad will determine how far you will stay at the top of all major competitions.

That's why Man City continues to rule like emperors in EPL... They have a frightening depth in their squad!
let's be honest,City's second 11 can still make the EPL's Top 4 cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:
reason why I told you I was totally against the idea of him using most of the starting 11 from the start of this game,should have never used guys Odegad,martineli, xhaka,ramsdale, saliba,tomiyasu ,should have just used the likes of Nelson, cedric,tuner etc,if we like let's lose 4-0 I know we still have our faith of topping the table in our hands,and the players will have much needed rest ahead of the epl games, since we don't have squad depth is only advisable to access games that are more important than others,personally the forest game is way important to me than this one honestly.

Turner is injured... I get your point....I imagined Arteta was hoping we can see out a draw in this game, hence the fielded players and the approach to the game...
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Stanislause94: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

All of them Sabi advice Arsenal but not their own team....like their team is perfect.
don’t mind them, they just want to see arsenal fall
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Ashewo supporter don drop quote...any where belle face fan grin grin

For me ...the day passion and emotional love is removed by football enthusiastic, then the game is dead ....

Enjoy brother

I have told you.
I am not a fan.
Sorry, but that is the fact. I stopped supporting teams a long time ago courtesy of Nigeria's U17 team.
I discovered sanity in the game, not the players or the teams.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reference:

They don't see it.
They can't see it.
They are not very experienced in these things.
They cannot see that Jesus is tactically becoming disjointed from the team.
They cannot see Martinelli is burning out.
They cannot see that Saliba is not getting the message and is beginning to falter....

This would be the best time to mix things up by infusing fresh blood into the starting lineup, but who do they have on the bench?!! SMH!

Nketiah is clearly still Championship level... Lokonga is a constant misfit!

Just imagine Saka losing form or worst yet, getting injured... That attack is gone!

2 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by dadabashua1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Turner is injured... I get your point....I imagined Arteta was hoping we can see out a draw in this game, hence the fielded players and the approach to the game...
most likely,his calculations failed,it would have been worth it had it been we secure a point from the game,well let's just hope we can get the 3 points on Sunday.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:

Undisputably Boss!

Pep and City have the EPL in their pockets! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

This would be the best time to mix things up by infusing fresh blood into the starting lineup, but who do they have on the bench?!! SMH!

Nketiah is clearly still Championship level... Lokonga is a constant misfit!

Just imagine Saka losing form or worst yet, getting injured... That attack is gone!

And the FA Cup and League Cup is still there.
Arteta may just have to prioritise and leave out his best players completely for certain tournaments.
He should forget the FA and League Cups and hang onto the prestige of the Premiership and Europa.

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Melodydoctor: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:
Make top four kwa, abi they can even win the EPL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by lukency(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Arsenal babu depth.An injury, fatigue or loss of form to any of the first team player means SHIKENAN.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Melodydoctor: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Martinez39s(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Outplayed... grin grin

They converted their chances well and were lucky in some cases....outplayed? Lo ri iro
Haba. It is not necessarily by having more possession or having more shots. Implementing a strategy and being more deadly on the ball counts.

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Godrocks: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
All these bad Belle people Dem turn analyst for arsenal team we go shock una this season make una concentrate for una club leave arsenal alone oooooo

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Today was experimental, nothing at stake.

5 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by DanceVille: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gerundphrase:

This werey don go carry arsenal straight win

Arsenal doesn't need this match

Na your generation be "werey".

Learn to be using polite words sometimes, them tell you sey I sabi bet or I bet. No be everyone go be like you.

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay.... Let's not quibble over this.

Watch your next couple of games with an open mind and close attention. You will notice my point.
And when we trash Nottingham Forrest y’all crying lack of depth and drop in form and wearied bones and tired body will either sing a different song or say it is only Nottingham Forrest. Madrid with all their depth lost their game, City with all their depth drew their last game. No matter how good you are, you can’t win it all and you can’t play better every time whether with your first team or second team or a mixture of both.

2 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Iamthoney:
And when we trash Nottingham Forrest y’all crying lack of depth and drop in form and wearied bones and tired body will either sing a different song or say it is only Nottingham Forrest. Madrid with all their depth lost their game, City with all their depth drew their last game. No matter how good you are, you can’t win it all and you can’t play better every time whether with your first team or second team or a mixture of both.

Okay... Time will tell... It always does!

It's a marathon after all!

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Seunfretty: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Arsenal fan won't stop amazing me....no one is arguing that your team is much more better this season and not just that they started with the best playing form ...their rhythm is beautiful and they seem to have that ruthless play in them but let's cut ourselves some slacks ...you guys will likely burn out before Jan....that team has a deadly first 11 but the bench is a total mess ..now ask yourselves ...how many player do you have in that team that can play 50matches with same intensity and form....it's not possible ....how do u expect to field that same team all game cos anything asides that your first team will gett a nice beating....how do you cope wen odegard...Jesus ..saka or Marinelli gets injure...fine am not playing it happens but we all know the rigours of EPL....fine you could say so many teams will get injury too but can u compare the quality and depth of arsenal to that of city ...man UTD or Chelsea?....not even Tottenham....

4 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by jojothaiv(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
wealthpreach:

No rest, really? Loss is part of football. Deal with it.
For a long time, I use to think most Nairaland football hot heads believes in one of the following philosophies: you must win all your matches, a striker must dribble all the opponents and spectators before putting the ball into the net, tap ins and penalties are as good as no goal, Messi or Ronaldo can transform Nottingham Forest to a UCL winning club I never knew there folks who are still realistic and don't emotions get the better part of them during and after every football match, man, I love your POV.

Even in life, winning is not guaranteed always, you'd lose one way or the other and if you're smart enough to have cheat code to beat life with your winnings, death await you at the very end and that's still a loss.

Sorry for the long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
I talk am. Them don start their annual drama.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Seunfretty:
Arsenal fan won't stop amazing me....no one is arguing that your team is much more better this season and not just that they started with the best playing form ...their rhythm is beautiful and they seem to have that ruthless play in them but let's cut ourselves some slacks ...you guys will likely burn out before Jan....that team has a deadly first 11 but the bench is a total mess ..now ask yourselves ...how many player do you have in that team that can play 50matches with same intensity and form....it's not possible ....how do u expect to field that same team all game cos anything asides that your first team will gett a nice beating....how do you cope wen odegard...Jesus ..saka or Marinelli gets injure...fine am not playing it happens but we all know the rigours of EPL....fine you could say so many teams will get injury too but can u compare the quality and depth of arsenal to that of city ...man UTD or Chelsea?....not even Tottenham....
good talk. Mynd44 please serve this guy 3 plates of mosquito pepper soup and 5 bottles of stout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Treasure17(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
hustla:

How far na?

You go come my church or not?

grin
Lemmmme alone o
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by hustla(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Treasure17:

Lemmmme alone o

cheesy grin
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by placeofallure(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:
All Those Arsenal haters don see wetin dem go take masturbate today....

Arsenal is topping the group win or lose...you all should focus on your team's.....no team wey never taste defeat this season

This is arsenal's second all season
Top of EPL
Top of EL group....

If u wan quote me....quote me with your team or just read and scroll ..

Don't mind them, they have started their balderdash as if that's what they've all been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reference:

Deal with what?
I'm not the coach or the management or a fan of the club... or any club for that matter so...

Any team can lose at any time. No club is too small or big; the way coach A crafted tactics to win is the way, coach B did. A team can win 15 matches straight, but if they lose one, your type will crucify them.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
jojothaiv:

For a long time, I use to think most Nairaland football hot heads believes in one of the following philosophies: you must win all your matches, a striker must dribble all the opponents and spectators before putting the ball into the net, tap ins and penalties are as good as no goal, Messi or Ronaldo can transform Nottingham Forest to a UCL winning club I never knew there folks who are still realistic and don't emotions get the better part of them during and after every football match, man, I love your POV.

Even in life, winning is not guaranteed always, you'd lose one way or the other and if you're smart enough to have cheat code to beat life with your winnings, death await you at the very end and that's still a loss.

Sorry for the long epistle.

Like... When you hear people talk, you'll just see emotions with no signs of reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Ken4Christ: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:
All Those Arsenal haters don see wetin dem go take masturbate today....

Arsenal is topping the group win or lose...you all should focus on your team's.....no team wey never taste defeat this season

This is arsenal's second all season
Top of EPL
Top of EL group....

If u wan quote me....quote me with your team or just read and scroll ..

We know. But it's not just about Arsenal losing. It points also to the fact that Epl is not a strong league. How can a club that is currently on top of Epl suffer loss to a lowly rated club and by a margin of 2-0.
Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by IFSHR: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:

We know. But it's not just about Arsenal losing. It points also to the fact that Epl is not a strong league. How can a club that is currently on top of Epl suffer loss to a lowly rated club and by a margin of 2-0.

PSV is lowly rated..all this children wey start to dey watch ball yesterday...abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
dadabashua1:
reason why I told you I was totally against the idea of him using most of the starting 11 from the start of this game,should have never used guys Odegad,martineli, xhaka,ramsdale, saliba,tomiyasu ,should have just used the likes of Nelson, cedric,tuner etc,if we like let's lose 4-0 I know we still have our faith of topping the table in our hands,and the players will have much needed rest ahead of the epl games, since we don't have squad depth is only advisable to access games that are more important than others,personally the forest game is way important to me than this one honestly.
You are very right.
Arteta should have thrown all the fringe players on the pitch for this PSV match to prove their worth of playing for the team knowing fully well that his team had already qualified for next round. Premiership requires a lot of energy to win a match against any team, Southampton game showed that they don't really have enough energy despite the fact that the opposing team are waiting to counter them.
Arsenal can still use January to recruit few better players than the ones they have in the bench like Sambi Lokonga, Rob holding and Nketia to me are not the standard the team needs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 20th December 2014 / Manchester City Vs. PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 12th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Brentford (1 - 1) On 12th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.