Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding (27617 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by jchioma: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
The Love is real

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by obiekunie01: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
oboy!

really learning from obi.

from next year i will start a nationwide grassroot reach out.

i will visit 10 villages in every local govt in nigeria sharing them food, basic drugs, renovate and equip schools, hospitals, pick some brilliant students from various villages and pay their waec and jamb registration fees. open a portal for Nigerian under-graduates to apply for scholarship of 30k per year and it will be continuous. open a portal for families who are very poor to apply and be getting 3k every month nation wide. i will do this for 6 years then run for presidency and see what happens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by joshjc(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ok

*I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*����
not funny
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by cyborg123(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
As good as this seems, I think PO should start taking his security more seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Umsworld: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
We should now fry stone!
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Curious345: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
I am not mad there for I WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by dopedan(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ok

*I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*����
Mr adam chibike money
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Curious345: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Peter Obi being hugged and shown love by the people, children and families who have been displaced by flood in Taraba state Ibi LG while he was visiting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDwL3t_n8BU

Emilokan ,who is feeble cannot withstand this . Swears
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Theoarhics: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi be careful ...nothing bad should happen to you. I go seu you if anything happen to you and no be our president next year. Pls be careful with the crowd and security.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by obiekunie01: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ok

*I Need help o..*

now you can go home and tell your son that adam's surname is NWACHUKWU!

ODENGBALI! cheesy
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by frugal(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not a prophet but mark my word
Obi will win dis election but they will say it is inconclusive........ Just to Rob him...

Yeah that's not going to happen. The country would descend into chaos.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin grin
Everybody loves Obi
But everybody is deceiving the emilokan bastard, including his holosho wife and his stupid criminal son

This is why people don't like to see Igbo becomes president, you guys hates others. If you can say this to Obi potential supporters how are you helping his course?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Pinito: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2022
ariesbull:
Take it or leave it... Obi has brought refinement and innovation to political campaign

He brought fact Checking

Now APC and PDP don't even have serious manifesto rather than attack Obi in their crab in a barrel settings
show us obi manifesto
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Ecos(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
The stingy fellow will find N20k to give them.

Now I truly understand this picture below.

Tinubu will share his big glass of chapman with a little child.

Obi will play with your toy but he no dey give shi shi.

We all had both types of uncles growing up, and we know the one whose visit we always anticipated.

Imagine your surprise when you later learnt that stingy uncle was a rich billionaire.

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by obiekunie01: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2022
lansile:

This is why people don't like to see Igbo becomes president, you guys hates others. If you can say this to Obi potential supporters how are you helping his course?

tht comment pain you men!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by AliyuMahdi9: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Saintlucia where are you

Saintlucia come and post Obi's Picture
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by phorget(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Tilumbu agbada will even suffocate anybody trying to hug him... undecided
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by obiekunie01: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Pinito:
show us obi manifesto

the manifestos when all the party don dey show you since long time kaduna river wetin you don achieve with am?
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Ecos(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Pinito:
lol unfortunately he won't win

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by SmartPolician: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Nigerians will see all this and still vote for someone else?

E no go beta for the person wey swear for this country

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by jasminer: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ok

*I Need help o..*

Luke 3v38
Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Adam the son of God, you can put in any language
Adam Omo-Olorun, Eve Adam Omo-Olorun
Adam Nwachukwu, Eve Adam Nwachukwu
Adam Omose, Eve Adam Omose

That's the answer in Yoruba, Igbo and Esan language. You're welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by BABANGBALI: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2022
joshjc:
not funny
I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Seankhalifa: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2022
This guy dey run buhari format dat year grin
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by OBIdient2023: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Yes, you are not a prophet but have spoken prophettically
oluseyiforjesus:
Obi will win dis election but they will say it is inconclusive........ Just to Rob him...
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Pinito: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Ecos post=117883794][/quote]lol the incoming better get used to him
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Nonsoco80(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
verybadmouth:
Okay. Good. Nice campaign strategy. Why didn't he visit Deborah's family in Sokoto when she was grusomely murdered.
Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by SmartPolician: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Nobody will rob anybody.

Nigerian election has gone beyond that.

BIVAS does accreditation and result sheets are uploaded on INEC portal in real time where all the stakeholders can view them.

Why do you think the PDP started celebrating their victory in Osun State before INEC announced the winner?

What Labour Party needs to do is to have reliable party agents in all the PUs where election will take place.

You people should update your knowledge about what happens around you. That's why you have access to the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by phorget(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
lansile:

Worst thing have been said to others so please dont take it too serious. Elections will come and go,politicians will attend each others functions so why should the common man choose to die for their course?

Igbos hasn't been president for ones and that doesn't make the love to increase among other tribes. Let's vote according to our perceptions and hopefully we would get it right this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by Pinito: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

the manifestos when all the party don dey show you since long time kaduna river wetin you don achieve with am?
you see you are behaving exactly like obi I asked a simple question you are dodging just like how they asked him on arise on how to fix the economy he is talking about visiting prison tueh May obi not happen to Nigeria
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by GHOSTTALK: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ok

*I Need help o..*
shame on you....u don't know Musa and Amina were grand parents of Adam...
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by BABANGBALI: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
shame on you....u don't know Musa and Amina were grand parents of Adam...
I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*
Re: Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding by udofia234(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2022
5iine:
Dear Peter Obi,

I will make sure you get 95% of Akwa Ibom state votes and I will also make sure Bola Tinubu don't get up to 5% of Akwa Ibom state votes.

Thank you.

I'll like to work with u sir!!! I'm based in akwa ibom too!! obidatti 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ / Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.