Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing (23619 Views)

Northern Elders Hit Tinubu Hard, Say President’s First Few Weeks Worse / We Need Justice, If Nigerians Hit The Streets, Nigeria Won't Be The Same Again / Short Video: Peter Obi On Borrowing( Must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by alanto: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2022
F
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Therr is nothing bad in borrowing or printing money that is if you are doing that to fund production and infrastructures
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by stonebil(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2022
The entire USA money was use to fund World Bank: IMF

If I borrow money from my shop, it means am just fooling people who borrow from my shop

Note: US dollar is world standard of currency, So I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Seefinish: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2022
T
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by BABANGBALI: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Is it for Gari or eba or agbado?

*I Need help o..*
*My 8 years old son asked me the surname of Adam and that of Eve. I never reach house since yesterday*����

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by saysugar(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
In as much any major decamp don’t occur in apc, definitely apc is near winning
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Obamaofusa: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Thiefnubuu is coming distant 4th in this election, Kwankwaso beating him by the whiskers to come 3rd.

Thiefnubuu is helping us demarket himself so easily so we don't go through that stress anymore. We know those who go through the stress trying so hard to defend him.

"You can never defend Thiefnubuu without sounding STUPID"

ATIKU...DOA.
OBI....DOA.
We want the man with the midas touch.He had grown and developed living and non living things.
Vote wisely for the one gifted by God with growth,progress and development..
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by phorget(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Tilumbu doent know anything about governance, he was only fortunate to be a governor in a state where there's money.

Even a dunce will perform excellently in Lagos giving the size of the readily available IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by ahonzi: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2022
If I recall correctly, he's supposed to be a FIRST CLASS Graduate of Accountancy, right? Simple economics that every commercial student would know, that you do not borrow for consumption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Benz03: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Baba Agbado always sayin trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Larryton(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Thiefnubuu is coming distant 4th in this election, Kwankwaso beating him by the whiskers to come 3rd.

Thiefnubuu is helping us demarket himself so easily so we don't go through that stress anymore. We know those who go through the stress trying so hard to defend him.

In your dream
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by lordgosh: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Buhari is everything APC stand for so voting Tinubu is more of retaining Buhati in power... They all have same ideology and stand for same.

Labour Party is the way to go....
Nigeria has gone beyond hope and prayer

The solution and way forward is in practical approach to governance

dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigerians-hit-tinubu-over-comments-on-borrowing/

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Obamaofusa: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2022
phorget:
Tilumbu doent know anything about governance, he was only fortunate to be a governor in a state where there's money.

Even a dunce will perform excellently in Lagos giving the size of the readily available IGR.

Nigeria had manifold the stipend that Lagos had,where is that Nigeria now?
If a non performer is put in charge of a buoyant entity,he will bring it down.Bad management brought Nigeria where it is now.
Allow the person wey know road lead.
Delloite,ExonMobil etc are entities where Tinubu proved himself to be a positive enigma.
Lagos was never even an economy recognised in Africa before but Tinubu and his potent team turned Lagos to the 5th economy in Africa.
Only a Tinubu and Co can do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by lolu2019: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
ahonzi:
If I recall correctly, he's supposed to be a FIRST CLASS Graduate of Accountancy, right? Simple economics that every commercial student would know, that you do not borrow for consumption.
but in reality u do.cos,it is all about survival.u survive with what u have. Sapa never catch u wella.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Billmos: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Has pmb ever borrowed to pay salary nope so the writer don't no wat he is saying
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Slynation(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Realist12:
These guys just make issues out of nothing and circumvent around it jubilant.
I doubt Buhari as ever borrowed to fund recurrent expenditures, something Okonjo Iweala complained about Jonathan's administration, neither did Tinubu support borrowing for recurrent expenditure.
You doubt?? You must be living in the jungle, if you don't know anything, you mustn't comment you know...!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by lailo: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Did he tell the country to borrow for consumption purposes? Mumu people wey no go ask question well. He has experimented borrowing to grow IGR for Lagos state, that's why the state alone can stand as a country today. He will use same formulae for Nigeria. Dullards grin
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by agadez007(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

USA also printed more money during covid. Go get abreast of the news or keep quiet!

And don't forget, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He's not your President nor Governor! Sink that into your skull.

Dumb Urchin
USA is the only country in the world that can print more money and not go the Venezuelan way

How can you all in APC be this Dull?

Tufiaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Kagd10: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2022
agadez007:
Dumb Urchin
USA is the only country in the red that can print more money and not go the Venezuelan way

How can you all in APC be this Dull?

Tufiaaaaaa

Will you keep quiet? It was during covid, which was expected. And your dhumb brain keep forgetting the fact that Tinubu isn't your President
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by drlateef: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2022
dre11:

Nlfpmod

I am 100% sure Tinubu is not going to borrow to fund consumption. He is too smart to do that. He did not borrow to fund any activity as a governor, even when Obasanjo stopped federal allocation for 3 years. This is an unnecessary argument because Tinubu never mentioned that he would borrow for consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by lagosrd: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Borrow and steal government....
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by PlayerMeji: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2022
God will put Seun to SHAME..

Tinubu will win and I know what my Igbo brothers will say about HIM!!

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Okwyjesus(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

With no sentiment l don't see TINUBU winning this election.

It's Atiku's stage but Obi influence among Christian/ Southern voter is clear. No thank to his fight with Wike.

Kwankwanso don't have a place in Southern Nigeria. His strength ends in NW.

OBI is the man of the moment. We are waiting for his miraculous victory against political principalities and powers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Misterone: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
dre11:

see them talking rubbish. where in Tinubu's comment did he say borrowing for consumption is right? what he said was that there's nothing wrong with borrowing. a statement no one can dispute. all they do is to twist it.
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by agadez007(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? It was during covid, which was expected. And your dhumb brain keep forgetting the fact that Tinubu isn't your President
I always know that to be a Tinubu urc’hin you don’t need brains but am suprised at the extent of your foolishness,yours is extraordinary

You are comparing a country like Nigeria to the USA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Backpedal: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2022
vedaxcool:
lol grin grin grin haters will reject common sense when it is said by a person they hate. GEJ left behind debt and many unpaid problems like pensions, IOC payments, even NEPA they sold they failed to pay the staff which was one of the reasons the they recently went on strike, P&ID scam, Mambila judgement debt, ..... the list is quite a long one indeed.
The same hoodlums who worship the hidiots who created this mess still have the effrontery to complain about the heap of feces left for PMB to clean and which BAT in his wisdom has clearly explained debt is about making the best out of whatever money is collected. Naanu was in GEJ economic team when they were mortgaging Nigeria's futures. Bunch of useless ethnic bigoted crooks.

Who is mentioning ethnicity now ?
We have Nigerians across ethnic groups blasting an obviously demented slowpoke talking rubbish

And the best you can do to defend him is this crap ?
Hahahahaha

Tinubu campaign is doomed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Kagd10: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2022
agadez007:
I always know that to be a Tinubu urc’hin you don’t need brains but am suprised at the extent of your foolishness,yours is extraordinary

You are comparing a country like Nigeria to the USA

Will you keep quiet? leniency was given during covid hence why Tinubu advised that during covid. Tinubu is more abreast of economic issues than your dhumb skull. That was what Tinubu studied at Chicago and graduated with first class while turning around Lagos economy. Sink that into your skull.

And I repeat, Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Cyntie55(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Hello
Are you in Benin City?
Yes, airport road.
Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by agadez007(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? leniency was given during covid hence why Tinubu advised that during covid. Tinubu is more abreast of economic issues than your dhumb skull. That was what Tinubu studied at Chicago and graduated with first class while turning around Lagos economy. Sink that into your skull.

And I repeat, Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull.
Chicago first class indeed,somebody that didn’t attend primary and secondary infact Chicago university,first class kee the two of una there,somebody that claims that Gun men stole his certificates,he can only deceive his urchins

Tinubu can’t be my president,he is too dull,Old,sick,klepto,and would make a good dictator,we don’t want one that will introduced his loutishness to the whole Nigeria,he can keep it in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by Kagd10: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2022
agadez007:
Chicago first class indeed,somebody that didn’t attend primary and secondary infact Chicago university,first class kee the two of una there,somebody that claims that Gun men stole his certificates,he can only deceive his urchins

Tinubu can’t be my president,he is too dull,Old,sick,klepto,and would make a good dictator,we don’t want one that will introduced his loutishness to the whole Nigeria,he can keep it in lagos

You're still crying after Chicago state university disgraced you loserrrs by confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Cry harder. Tinubu's secondary school equivalent was Daley college which he used in gaining admission into Chicago state university. That's enough for me. Go Wail harder. If e pain you, you will go and dig for his primary 6 certificate and use it to sleep if it's primary 6 certificate that your miserable self want to rule over you and your family. What we're championing is a first class graduate of Chicago state university. Go kee ya self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing by agadez007(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

You're still crying after Chicago state university disgraced you loserrrs by confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Cry harder. Tinubu's secondary school equivalent was Daley college which he used in gaining admission into Chicago state university. That's enough for me. Go Wail harder. If e pain you, you will go and dig for his primary 6 certificate and use it to sleep if it's primary 6 certificate that your miserable self want to rule over you and your family. What we're championing is a first class graduate of Chicago state university. Go kee ya self.
keep talking nonsense
Your master is an illeterate,a dull one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.