Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction (6528 Views)

FG Earmarks N150 Billion For Poverty Alleviation / FG Earmarks ₦71.6 Billion For Railway Projects / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Enimin: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Sadiya is the Diezani of Buhari regime

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by deebrownneymar: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/fg-earmarks-7bn-for-poverty-reduction/

Buhari can never make heaven. Very crooked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Mrpojj(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
G
Obidient4life3:
Sincerely speaking I am no longer sure I support Obi's idea of not closing shop to chase thieves! These particular set of thieves has emptied the shop! We must recover recover majority of what was stolen!

You can keep the shop open and still chase thieves
That's what obi meant
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by sterlingD(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2022
.....And there was a nation

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by greenermodels: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2022
This Buhari's girlfriend is the biggest thief in this regime.

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Brushstrokes20: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
# usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies! undecided undecided
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by chimaroka60: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAMAskVaFQ
Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom on Tuesday appeared to withdraw his support for the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMwUhsT_RU
Mr Ortom accused the PDP candidate of dishonoring him as Governor and working against the interest of Benue residents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjos-EzF8E
His comments came after a group of elder statesmen in Benue, Minda Leaders of Thoughts, also withdrew their support for Atiku over alleged hate speech and profiling of Benue people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgoomdKRDFY
Mr Ortom appeared to have been incensed over Atiku’s comments on the recent killings by suspected herdsmen in Benue state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBuKtOxxbQ
He accused Atiku of working with Miyetti Allah, a herdsmen group with a militant arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDsk_QGLXM
“It was not correct for a presidential candidate who is seeking to rule the people to say that kind of thing,” Mr Ortom said on Tuesday at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtAE9baFQ0
“It was very wrong. And it would appear that he doesn’t even reference me and consider me to be a Governor of my state.”

Mr Ortom also said Mr Atiku had sidelined him in selecting his presidential campaign team.

“I am not in his campaign team,” Ortom said. “The people they appointed there, no consent from me. So I’ll remain on my own. But I’m waiting; when the election comes, we shall vote the election according to the election.”

‘Ortom Is wrong’
Reacting to Ortom’s comment on Channels Television’s Politics Today, a member of the PDP presidential campaign team, Dele Momodu, faulted the Benue Governor.

“To label him an agent of Miyetti-Allah, that’s wrong,” Momodu said. “He can say anything about Atiku Abubakar, but to call him an agent of Miyetti Allah, I disagree vehemently with that.

“If you don’t want to support a man . . . it’s very easy to give a dog a bad name, in order to hang it. But it is wrong to disparage a man who has served his country meritoriously, who has done everything he could for every part of his country . . . but because you are playing politics, because you disagree with him, then you use such weighty words against him, well there’s always another time.

“I am telling you that even Governor Wike, who is supposed to be the angriest among them, because he participated in our primaries, he has not used such words against Atiku Abubakar.”

Wike camp
Mr Ortom is one of several PDP Governors who have decided not to actively support Atiku’s 2023 presidency bid.

Others include Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.

Apparently led by Mr Wike, the group of Governors have called for the replacement of the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, with a Southerner.

They claim Ayu, a northerner, promised to resign if the PDP ticket goes to a northerner.

However, Mr Ayu has indicated he will not step down, at least until after the elections in February.
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Ehinjuola: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Temptee101:
Another one

If you like don't vote wisely.
If you like don't vote for Peter Obi, who has proven himself to detest corruption so much and very prudent with public funds.

If you like vote based on tribal, ethnic and religious lines and not on competence, capacity, commitment, character and trust.

Despite being a former governor, former chairman of SEC and former chairman of a bank and former chairman of several other multi-billion dollar companies yet not one naira was found missing under his watch or was one naira allocated to him in the name of sitting allowance.

If you people like continue voting for proven criminals like Atiku and Tinubu. You all will still suffer for your stupid actions
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by anonymousreborn: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Another lamba sorry I meant banger
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Obidient4life3: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Mrpojj:
G

You can keep the shop open and still chase thieves
That's what obi meant

No, I have listened to all his interviews and any time the question came up he said he wasn't going to chase after anyone but rather he would block every means of stealing money.
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Ehinjuola: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Temptee101:
.... who has proven himself to detest corruption so much and very prudent with public funds.

U won vex me wit diz ur statement, ajeh!

If na dat one aswerigawd I no go vote 4 anybody again..

Wetin bubu use as his campaign strategy

No b "To fight corruption "

See where we are now, wallowing in the pool of that corruption. SMH.

Abeg na only God fit deliver 9ja jor, also make we support by voting in good leader, the one that has good leading record not all these embezzlement cheerleaders.

To me na to dey abroad dey support 9ja nahin I dey for.

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by FLYFIRE(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
MARK THOSE FIGHTING PETER OBI & SUPPORTING APC & PDP NOW, THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. THEY ARE MOST WICKED & DO NOT WANT TO END THE NIGHTMARES NIGERIA FACES TODAY. MARK THEM SO YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEM AFTER THEY LOSE IN 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by RepoMan007: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Earmarks or earmarked? Confusion journalism.
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Vicson2021: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Na ghost una dey give this money?
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2022
All Nigerian politcians at all levels in Nigeria/diaspora, na Ogun go kill all of Una together...

Tribulations shall befall Una together with Una family, starting from the criminal in the Aso Rock, down go the lowest rank in politics, it shall not be well with all of Una together!

E no go better for all of Una joined together...

Criminal bastards...

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by prophetfire: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2022
kingharzy:
It seems subsidy and poverty alleviation are the most expensive 'progress' nowadays
Buhari's side chick has been used to syphon $7B.

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by yogun(f): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/fg-earmarks-7bn-for-poverty-reduction/

you guys shouldn't bother. You have made life h3ll for the average Nigerian. People can't afford the basics. it has been almost 8 years of untold hardship. The government has only succeed in enriching the ones in the corridors of power only
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by gonkin(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2022
APC must go
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by NLaob: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by limeta(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Total clean out before exit
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Backpedal: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is how govts at all levels in Nigeria waste money
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Backpedal: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
All Nigerian politcians at all levels in Nigeria/diaspora, na Ogun go kill all of Una together...

Tribulations shall befall Una together with Una family, starting from the criminal in the Aso Rock, down go the lowest rank in politics, it shall not be well with all of Una together!

E no go better for all of Una joined together...

Criminal bastards...
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Yankee101: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
For stealing
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Panda7: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
$7Billion yet i won't get a billion naira to venture into my enterprise and end mass poverty in the country with employment and career and open air transportation system to connect with other part of the world
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Moymoy: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
lansile:
Just send $1m to this account 0048445268 and you would have successfully killed poverty in someone's life forever and you can boast of having reduced poverty in the country.

You forget to add bank. When you dey run package, try cover all the bases. May God answer your prayers.
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Mrpojj(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidient4life3:

No, I have listened to all his interviews and any time the question came up he said he wasn't going to chase after anyone but rather he would block every means of stealing money

Okay
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by Tundex911: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2022
As a citizen, nothing we fit do

But one day go be one day
Re: FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction by blesdman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:
Buhari and his goons are out to finish this country before 2023
Even Tinubu confirms it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Police Arrest Suspected Hackers Of INEC Servers In Maitama Abuja / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here / More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.