Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Secrete On How To Make $200-2,000 Monthly On Amazon With Your Smarth Phone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secrete On How To Make $200-2,000 Monthly On Amazon With Your Smarth Phone (313 Views)

How To Make Money On Upwork And Amazon With Just Your Smartphone. / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrete On How To Make $200-2,000 Monthly On Amazon With Your Smarth Phone by Splendourr(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2022
This is a no-fail system of making huge passive income.
I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS COURSE TO REVEAL ALL THE STRATEDIS,SECRETS THAT I HAVE BEEN USING TO MAKE DOLLARS OFF JEFF BEZORS'S PLATFORM (AMAZOM).

What is Amazon kindle publishing about?
Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform owned by world's second richest man JEFF BEZOS (We all know him).it is an ecommerce part of his company AMAZON.
Now it is call self publishing because the author does all the publishing themselves without the help of any external person and upload it FOR FREE.
This is to inform you that uploading your books to sell on amazon is completely FREE. You don't have to pay Amazon to upload your book.
All you do is to secrete your books,set your price and Amazon display it to millions of audiences.

Who is it for?
Anybody and everybody. Provided you have a smart phone and internet connection wich I believe everyone us hear has.

Is is for anyone that is ready to leverage the billion of dollars Amazon pays out it vendors every month.
The question is, do you want to partake in it?
Now, one thing you should wonder is how then do they get profit if you can upload your books for free? Like, he's the world second richest man, so how does he make profit from people selling things on his platform?
It's quite simple.
Here is it��
Amazon gets 30% tax of all your profit from the books you sell on their platform either paperback or e-book.
That means, let's say for instance you profit for a month is $1,000, Amazon will only pay you $700, which I still think is cool because $700 in Naira is currently #560,000.
And now there is a secret method you can use to earn the whole 100% which means if your profit for the month is $1,000 you will be earning the complete $1,000 that is $1,000 × 800 = #800,000.
And you could make more in a month so you're still at a huge profit.
Types of books you can publish on Amazon
1. Cook books.
2. Analysis.
3. Evergreen books.
4. Playbooks.
5. Workbooks.
6. Colour books.
7. Children books.
8. Jotters.
9. Summaries.
10. Sketch books and so on.
All these books require little or NO content
Writers or Non-writers?
You don't have to be a writer. As a matter of fact, you don't have to have a flair for writing.
You don't need to have a knowledge of writing.
Now, let me burst your bubbles with this one
You will not write any book (introducing the writing without writing formula).
And if you're a Writer and you enjoy writing, you're still welcome�
If you go as a writer, you can still sell. But truth is, you'd find it difficult to rake high as a seller
And you need to rake high for more income. You'd not rake high because
1. You're not popular to the US audience (80% of the Vendors on Amazon sell to the US audience).
2. It will take you more time to write many books (because the more books you have on Amazon, the higher you earn because of more sales). There are so many authors struggling on Amazon.
So if you're looking for fame of being a published Author, then you can choose not to follow the rest of the class because it's not for you.
Amazon KDP is business first
But, If you're struggling financially and you really need a passive stream of income to feed your family and cater for yourself, then please let's ride on
Shall we?
if yes drop a coment or chat me via watsap with 09159364440 i will respond immediately
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Secrete On How To Make $200-2,000 Monthly On Amazon With Your Smarth Phone by Splendourr(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
excellent
Splendourr:
This is a no-fail system of making huge passive income.
I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS COURSE TO REVEAL ALL THE STRATEDIS,SECRETS THAT I HAVE BEEN USING TO MAKE DOLLARS OFF JEFF BEZORS'S PLATFORM (AMAZOM).

What is Amazon kindle publishing about?
Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform owned by world's second richest man JEFF BEZOS (We all know him).it is an ecommerce part of his company AMAZON.
Now it is call self publishing because the author does all the publishing themselves without the help of any external person and upload it FOR FREE.
This is to inform you that uploading your books to sell on amazon is completely FREE. You don't have to pay Amazon to upload your book.
All you do is to secrete your books,set your price and Amazon display it to millions of audiences.

Who is it for?
Anybody and everybody. Provided you have a smart phone and internet connection wich I believe everyone us hear has.

Is is for anyone that is ready to leverage the billion of dollars Amazon pays out it vendors every month.
The question is, do you want to partake in it?
Now, one thing you should wonder is how then do they get profit if you can upload your books for free? Like, he's the world second richest man, so how does he make profit from people selling things on his platform?
It's quite simple.
Here is it��
Amazon gets 30% tax of all your profit from the books you sell on their platform either paperback or e-book.
That means, let's say for instance you profit for a month is $1,000, Amazon will only pay you $700, which I still think is cool because $700 in Naira is currently #560,000.
And now there is a secret method you can use to earn the whole 100% which means if your profit for the month is $1,000 you will be earning the complete $1,000 that is $1,000 × 800 = #800,000.
And you could make more in a month so you're still at a huge profit.
Types of books you can publish on Amazon
1. Cook books.
2. Analysis.
3. Evergreen books.
4. Playbooks.
5. Workbooks.
6. Colour books.
7. Children books.
8. Jotters.
9. Summaries.
10. Sketch books and so on.
All these books require little or NO content
Writers or Non-writers?
You don't have to be a writer. As a matter of fact, you don't have to have a flair for writing.
You don't need to have a knowledge of writing.
Now, let me burst your bubbles with this one
You will not write any book (introducing the writing without writing formula).
And if you're a Writer and you enjoy writing, you're still welcome�
If you go as a writer, you can still sell. But truth is, you'd find it difficult to rake high as a seller
And you need to rake high for more income. You'd not rake high because
1. You're not popular to the US audience (80% of the Vendors on Amazon sell to the US audience).
2. It will take you more time to write many books (because the more books you have on Amazon, the higher you earn because of more sales). There are so many authors struggling on Amazon.
So if you're looking for fame of being a published Author, then you can choose not to follow the rest of the class because it's not for you.
Amazon KDP is business first
But, If you're struggling financially and you really need a passive stream of income to feed your family and cater for yourself, then please let's ride on
Shall we?
if yes drop a coment or chat me via watsap with 09159364440 i will respond immediately
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tips And Tricks / Four Go-to Tools For Product Managers In 2022 / I Need Facebook Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.