Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Need Facebook Dating - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Facebook Dating (316 Views)

Facebook Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Facebook Dating by Rainstormer: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Contact me
Re: I Need Facebook Dating by DonnyD24hj: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello. It seems now finally no wonder why I am so unhappy in relationships with women. I meet not those who want a family, but those who want to make a career and can only be a partner in business and not a support in marriage. It is said that Ukrainian women are completely opposite to the desire to be a careerist and choose family and children and care for a man. Who of you can confirm this fact?
Re: I Need Facebook Dating by AstroZombby09: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
I confirm this fact. My girlfriend, who is from Eastern Europe, has a Ukrainian girlfriend, and I hear them discussing various household matters and us men. And indeed Ukrainian women are very interested in the welfare of the family. They certainly have hobbies that can bring money, but it does not affect their household chores and time to pay attention to their husbands. That's why I can recommend the platform https://ukrainian-ladies.net/victoriyaclub-best-dating-site-to-meet-ukrainian-girls/ where many Ukrainian girls who are looking for a man to start a family communicate.

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Netpreneur Training Welcomes 86 New Graduates From Africa / I Find It Difficult To Save Money And Its Becoming An Addict Every Payday / Should I go For My Dream Course Even Though It's Botany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.