Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) (23706 Views)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Juliusetoo: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Baba ghost slow
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by worksmart(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if the IPOB terrorist chief is right when he says that the real Buhari passed in 2017 and the person we are seeing is an impersonator.

I cannot imagine that the Buhari of 2015, would have most of the country under water from floods and be attend useless events overseas.
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Mars16(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
What could be running through this ladies mind as she took pres. Buhari's picture on her phone

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Mutigadara1: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2022
i found myself smiling, seeing how foreigners respect our president/country. God bless Nigeria and its people amin
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Mutigadara1: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
maybe, wow i am lucky to meet the president of Nigeria, a great African nation
Mars16:
What could be running through this ladies mind as she took pres. Buhari's picture on her phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Goodcitizen1: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
This man has fulfilled his dreams…becomes president, travel and meet people around the world. That’s all!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe / Unclaimed $45m: We Need To Examine Wike’s Mental Status – Peterside / Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.