Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) (23708 Views)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Nonsense nairaland wey dey promote hatred , bigotry, divisiveness , religion and tribal tribulation and annihilation

Next year after election, I am boycotting this nonsense forum for my sanity but for now, we go dey give urchins wotowoto
shut up HE goat

Your life revolves around nairaland. You can't do without it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Gentlevip: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bow down to respect.

This comment will lead to blast of short fuses.

Make I hold tight o
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by stonemind(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by MrSensor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
slimfit1:
It was probably for ambassadors not the presidents Buhari can not just stop embarrassing us for God sake. Ask him what did our country gained from these meetings absolutely nothing.
Samsung ceo can open a plant in naija, that's an investment and can create jobs
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by MrCuteking(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
“President Buhari Meets with African Ambassador and CEO of Samsung to beg for money.”
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Danny50: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is our presido using samsung phone?
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
airminem:
Nigeria should be in greater heights
But for bad leadership. Putin or Biden won't attend that meeting seeing their country devastated and ravaged by flood. They'd cancel the trip.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Batmangotham: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
H
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Lashbaba(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are a failure u will never be like Buhari
Since Bubu is example of failure,why be like him?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by shiwex: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Stupid man, what is he doing there, half of your country is under flood, people are dying, you are in South Korea.....very stupid president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by abobote: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Buhari is only good in pictures
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Scarletjr(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
As this man wan leave post sooner na so so him update full front page
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
see as white men they node head and laugh us as a country...unto, so na this thing dem take fool 200m people in Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Quantinue angry

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Buhari is a full blown failure.

He will go to kastina soon with dumb brains like you , you can continue snapping him pictures in the farm
Abi
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Buhari is a full blown failure.

He will go to kastina soon with dumb brains like you , you can continue snapping him pictures in the farm
Abi...lol
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Marpol2021(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
I stand with you brother, this forum has lost its value.Christian can't comment on Muslim topic without swearing and pleadge allegiance to Islam.am soon gonna boycott this site..
Ecos:
grin
Nonsense nairaland wey dey promote hatred , bigotry, divisiveness , religion and tribal tribulation and annihilation

Next year after election, I am boycotting this nonsense forum for my sanity but for now, we go dey give urchins wotowoto

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by lildush(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
The CEO of Samsung is laughing.. he doesn't know buhari is about to give him a hike in tax money..
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Moymoy: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin

I have considered doing the same thing, but it will leave them in control of the narrative.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dead man addressing the living men..
I no call anybody papa name o!
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Lima98(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Amojii:
hahahaha I no fit stop laughing abeg you de fear lolz
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Reflect7: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Amojii:

THE MAN IS ENJOYING HIMSELF IN WORLD CLASS 5 STAR HOTELS, FLYING AROUND IN PRESIDENTIAL JET, MEETING WITH TOP WORLD EXECS TO DISCUSS MULTIMILLION DOLLAR DEALS, AND EATING EXOTIC CUISINES PREPARED BY FIRST CLASS CHEFS IN THE WORLD'S FINEST RESTAURANTS, WHILE A NOBODY LIKE YOU SITS IN YOUR WRETCHED FLAT IN AWKA, SOAKING GARRI AND CALLING HIM DEAD, NOT KNOWING IT IS YOU THAT IS DEAD.
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Panda7(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2022
maybe nigeria is going the technology way if so thumbs up
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:12am On Oct 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I will serve him anywhere he goes and continue snapping him. E shock you abi??
No wonder. This government dey pay u.
Buhari failed Nigerians abeg believe it or not
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by Justinlean02(m): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:
grin

Ah swear I'm getting lesser value out here...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by sharone21(f): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2022
I miss President Jonathan and wife.....

If Prof GEJ was there ah....he would have been engaging these guys on so many things.....Using his rich knowledge/ intelligence to woo many of its type into Nigeria.

But, u see this PMB, na just tourist to this program, nothing he is learning or engaging to make Naija better on his arrival
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by clothingonline(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Leaders
Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by clothingonline(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2022
sharone21:
I miss President Jonathan and wife.....

If Prof GEJ was there ah....he would have been engaging these guys on so many things.....Using his rich knowledge/ intelligence to woo many of its type into Nigeria.

But, u see this PMB, na just tourist to this program, nothing he is learning or engaging to make Naija better on his arrival

Gej attended so many meeting including with Samsung too was the impact b4 he left,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) by tankoagaie: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2022
so Samsung too na shanise product

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / "DangoteExploitingKogi" Trends On Twitter Amidst Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.