Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) (3808 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akwF2yR6n1Q

Kano People disgraced Tinubu…look at his entourage, that includes 5 governors and several parliamentarians on their way to the Emir of Kanos’ Palace. Na dem dem only ���
#TinubuInKano

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by PointZerom: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin

They don't want a rejected deity that will come and desecrate their Emir's palace.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by alsudan: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Thiefnubuu after Kano people and the whole of the North show him Shege at the polls next year

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Trinitycian: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
I used to believe Tinubu will get 18% votes in Kano. But with how Kano indigenes are not fond of the BAT, then he'll struggle with 8%.

Kano votes at this point belong to Atiku and Kwankwaso.

12 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Dreal1247: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
The Fulanis have scammed Tinubu in APC. God has rewarded Nigerians through Obi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akwF2yR6n1Q

Lol.....maybe he was just passing through grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by tedafadar: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

11 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Asgard73: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Remember last year when I used to mock Tinubu with Kano 50 million votes ..

Seunmg.. hope you’re beginning to see the reality.. you were jumping around last year on shekaru and ganduje alignment.. with Tinubu a Yoruba man .. making peace in Kano politics grin
Walahi yoruba do think so highly of themselves
Reason why Tinubu Must contest
Reason why yoruba man must be on ballot ..

after February.. ........

Only when you stay in the North and play their politics and religion you will understand why Tinubu as a Yoruba Muslim man .. and as a Yoruba man .. chose a Muslim Muslim ticket

For it would have be suicidal to chose a northern Christians as a Yoruba man .. he might end up not getting 1000 votes from north.

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria

Yoruba think they’ve pride .. Kano indigenes names Na pride .. before Hassan ..

Yoruba as a tribe will learn politics.. they will not escape that politcal wilderness they wished on igbos ..

After 2023 this pictures will get more clearer..

For now .. e can never make sense .

Power to the people
PDP!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
I checked everywhere I couldn't find the mockery?

Una dey alright so

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is now on ballot talkative
Asgard73:
Remember last year when I used to mock Tinubu with Kano 50 million votes ..

Only when you stay in the North and play their politics and religion you will understand why Tinubu as a Yoruba Muslim man .. and as a Yoruba man .. chose a Muslim Muslim ticket

For it would have be suicidal to chose a northern Christians as a Yoruba man .. he might end up not getting 1000 votes from north.

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria

Yoruba think they’ve pride .. Kano indigenes names Na pride .. before Hassan ..

Yoruba as a tribe will learn politics.. they will not escape that politcal wilderness they wished on igbos ..

After 2023 this pictures will get more clearer..

For now .. e can never make sense .

Power to the people
PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by XerXers: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
MC Oluomo will make thifnubu the president of Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Asgard73: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Tinubu is now on ballot talkative

Yes that’s where we want him

We want Yoruba man on ballot

So their national mockery go loud pass .. and they must be forced to eat that which they dish others

Weda Yoruba like am or not

OBi and his people are only giving you guys small small

Wait till after elections

Walahi you go deny your tribe

For this Nairaland

Na me tell you..

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Kagd10: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Useless parasitic leeching losers should be facing their Buhari, not Tinubu who didn't rule them or their Papa.

Tinubu should better pick a Christian Northerner as a VP
Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by duro4chang(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Come what may Tinubu is my choice. He is the best man for the job. I don't care to know any negative comment about him. He is my man. The incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
As usual, you talk way too much.

Then, you always beat your chest Tinubu won't get the ticket so won't be on ballot. You were shamed.

Now you're making another claim
Asgard73:

So their national mockery go loud pass .. and they must be forced to eat that which they dish others

For this Nairaland

Na me tell you..

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:
Useless parasitic leeching losers should be facing their Buhari, not Tinubu who didn't rule them or their Papa.

E pain am grin

9 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Rekhina(f): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022

kunya a kan tinubu, wayo ba hikima ba
mun yi maganin AWOLOWO da Abiola, yanzu shi

We north are teaching them politics since 12century grin

This is the song I sing am with my brother Medugu mustapha and e go win Grammy

Al Allah bless Atiku
Allah bless Atiku
Al Allah bless Atiku
allah bless Atiku
Al Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish birbirrin
Al Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish jagaban
Al Allah punish jagaban
Allah bless dangworo
Al Allah bless dangworo

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Trinitycian: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I checked everywhere I couldn't find the mockery?

Una dey alright so

Did you see the scanty street? Did you hear what they were saying in Hausa? They were mocking your Asiwaju grin

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Asgard73: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
As usual, you talk way too much.

Then, you always beat your chest Tinubu won't get the ticket so won't be on ballot. You were shamed.

Now you're making another claim

Show me where I ever wrote that Tinubu won’t win ticket or you remain an imp for life with your generation

Next!

Humans go just Dey attract curses for cheap Nairaland likes

Fools everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
How many were THEY?

The guy who hold camera is now THEY?

Besides, is it every road Tinubu will be hailed in Kano? Be reasonable
Trinitycian:

Did you see the scanty street? Did you hear what they were saying in Hausa? They were mocking your Asiwaju grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why are you now behaving like a kid grin

Are you that pained that what you suggested about Tinubu's not winning Presidential ticket doesn't work out?

Pele grin
Asgard73:

Show me where I ever wrote that Tinubu won’t win ticket or you remain an imp for life with your generation

Next!

Humans go just Dey attract curses for cheap Nairaland likes

Fools everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Asgard73: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Why are you now behaving like a kid grin

Are you that pained that what you suggested about Tinubu's not winning Presidential ticket doesn't work out?

Pele grin

Okay

I don’t do fools and imps

Next !

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Kagd10: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

E pain am grin

Na your killer herdsmen e pain na. No southerners want your killer herdsmen!
Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's time to take a break Asgard, rest
Asgard73:

Okay

I don’t do fools and imps

Next !

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by begoniaa: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

For this Nairaland

Na me tell you..

Your slander of these parochial and tribalistic Yoruba urchins is sweeting me even as a Yoruba myself. grin

I really hate what these guys have turned 'politics' into.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Asgard73: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
It's time to take a break Asgard, rest

Why lie against me to make a point .. I don’t do that.
Is okay

Pls where’s helinues?

What’s his newest ID.. hope he’s good .
Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by begoniaa: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kagd10:

Abi ode leleyi ni?

"Their Buhari?" Please, who orchestrated Buhari coming into power? grin grin

How can y'all be so utterly yuseless and shameless that you're tryna distance yourselves from Booboo's failure and the party that brought him in?

And Tinubu should better pick a Christian VP? By this time?

Now, I have no doubt you just woke up from a storyland into the real world, lmao.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by Csami(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
How many were THEY?

The guy who hold camera is now THEY?

Besides, is it every road Tinubu will be hailed in Kano? Be reasonable

No worry, the 5 stages of grief start with denial.

8 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by begoniaa: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
Is okay

Pls where’s helinues?

That's true oo.

I notice his scarcity. Be like say dem don nack am jail term. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
You seem to forget what you have said but some of us don't

I dunno where he is actually, I've been asking over him and gandollar from Nwamamaiwota. He should know

Nwamamaiwota?
Asgard73:

Is okay

Pls where’s helinues?

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by JAMO84: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Everyone knows that Kano is for Kwankwaso
We need only 25%
Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You seem to forget what you have said but some of us don't

I dunno where he is actually, I've been asking over him and gandollar from Nwamamaiwota. He should know

Nwamamaiwota?
leave me alone
I don't love you angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / Here Is Why Peter Obi Is Next In Line If Tinubu Is Disqualified / Nigerian Diplomat Caught With N300m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.