Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu (3810 Views)

See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi / What A Northern Friend Told Me / My Discussion With My Northern Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
This was what he posted and the commentators were 90% with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
grin k one vote for Agbado..
What Yorubas should understand is, there's no single message of payback or no back concerning this election, no one is preaching that anywhere I know of.

The message is vote the best leader.

Atiku is coming

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by richie240: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2023
The farthest place in the entire world universe is the human mind.
The person you fed for 8 years, when its his turn to reciprocate your love, suddenly 'remembers' u've been feeding him undone meet; and instead of (kukuma) leave u to ur fate, he's scattering ur firewood!
Diariz God!
cool

9 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Bluntguy: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu is going nowhere. It is not turn by turn. Nigeria needs a change for the better and at this time only Peter Obi can do it.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by CalabarPikin: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Majority of them are not like you, Arrewaa, tsephanyahh and co.

If I show you their comments, you'll be disappointed.

They understand what's called al amaana
Thinkam:
What Yorubas should understand is, there's no single message of payback or no back concerning this election, no one is preaching that anywhere I know of.

Atiku is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2023
So Nigeria is now a gift to give to someone for helping another person remove a competent leader to and bring in a disaster?? cheesy cheesy

Lmao

APC is a failed party
We don't want failures

5 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Don't be angry nah
Bluntguy:
Tinubu is going nowhere. It is not turn by turn. Nigeria needs a change for the better and at this time only Peter Obi can do it.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Coolsperm: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Yoruba Muslims miscreants now speaks and writes Hausa just to get vote

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2023
It will pay Tulubo more to be an elder statesman and not president tongue.
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2023
If I show you their comments, you'll have heart attack my Igbo brother.

Between, do you know who he's referring to as manjo?
I'm guessing Malam Nasir El Rufai with the translation
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Muslims miscreants now speaks and writes Hausa just to get vote

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by phorget(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Nigeria is now in a state of give and take.
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Freetech: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Northern friend indeed.

Always posting fake news like all round failure and packaged fraud you're promoting

Is it not amazing that both Atiku and Obi supporter have to spend all their time attacking the so called unpopular Tinumbu

Atiku Pdp

Obi PDPlp

Both jump one party to another, traitor, untrustworthy a. f very corrupt

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

Individual opinions, not my concerns.

The Buhari-Tinubu alliance betrayed Nigerians by not fulfilling their election promises but instead making things tougher for Nigerians. They have not apologised for that. Instead, they want to blackmail Arewa into voting for Tinubu, as payback, according to them, for his support of a Northern candidate in 2015 and 2019.

Arewa do not owe anyone a vote. If there is any debt, it is between the members of the alliance. The general public is not a party to any political deal-making that happens between politicians. All we need is performance. If they had performed well, the people would have given them a second (or third) chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Okay

What's manjo?
Who's he referring to as manjo? Help me with your response
Thinkam:

Individual opinions, not my concerns.

The Buhari-Tinubu alliance betrayed Nigerians by not fulfilling their election promises but instead making things tougher for Nigerians. They have not apologised for that. Instead, they want to blackmail Arewa into voting for Tinubu, as payback, according to them, for his support of a Northern candidate in 2015 and 2019.

Arewa do not owe anyone a vote. If there is any debt, it is between the members of the alliance. The general public is not a party to any political deal-making that happens between politicians. All we need is performance. If they had performed well, the people would have given them a second (or third) chance.
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the message, who's he referring to as manjo and what does it mean?
Mr A was helped to get a job by Mr B. Mr B is now interested in the same job of Mr A because A will soon resign. Mr A has some level of influence of choosing who can replace him.
The problem Mr A is facing now is that he knows Mr B is coming to embezzle the company's money and not necessarily to help the company grow. Give a suggestion to Mr A

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Okay

What's manjo?
Who's he referring to as manjo? Help me with your response

Manjo means general thats general buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by sukar886: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2023
richie240:
The farthest place in the entire world universe is the human mind.
The person you fed for 8 years, when its his turn to reciprocate your love, suddenly 'remembers' u've been feeding him undone meet; and instead of (kukuma) leave u to ur fate, he's scattering ur firewood!
Diariz God!
cool
Oga nothing like turn , we have choose our president , tinubu should go and settle with buhari
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the message, who's he referring to as manjo and what does it mean?
so our country Nigeria is now rice and beans wey una go dey do turn by turn untop... Chai...
See do you know what's going to make the arrangement fail
Buharis bad performance, if Buhari had performed well it would have been an easy ride for Tinubu. blackmailing the northerners to vote Tinubu won't work because they have a choice in Atiku, you can't tell me to pick VP when I can get presidency.,..
You think say northerners no wise...
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
you have change your mouth,
You always say north will vote their brother, you never said the Best,
Thank God you know tinubu is the best,
Atiku that has never develop one local government as vice president,
Obi.diot is still better than atiku

2 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Malory: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

Just de console yourself. Obi is your next president.

2 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
so our country Nigeria is now rice and beans wey una go dey do turn by turn untop... Chai...
Buharis bad performance, if Buhari had performed well it would have been an easy ride for Tinubu. blackmailing the northerners to vote Tinubu won't work because they have a choice in Atiku, you can't tell me to pick VP when I can get presidency.,..
North is APC, they vote party not individual,
Northern apc believe is the turn of southern presidency.
You can't change the narrative,

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
All I know is that Saturday is here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
North is APC, they vote party not individual,
Northern apc believe is the turn of southern presidency.
You can't change the narrative,
so you expect northerners to just hand over power on a plate of salad to Tinubu when they can easily get presidency through Atiku.. Power wey dey sweet like dis na im you want make northerners dash Tinubu... Lol
Shey if na northerner you be now you go abandon your brother Atiku who is vying for president and vote Tinubu...lol
JUST DEY PLAY you think say you dey wise...
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by richie240: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Who can say no when God says yes??
Dey dia!
cool

sukar886:

Oga nothing like turn , we have choose our president , tinubu should go and settle with buhari
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
so you expect northerners to just hand over power on a plate of salad to Tinubu when they can easily get presidency through Atiku.. Power wey dey sweet like dis na im you want make northerners dash Tinubu... Lol
Shey if na northerner you be now you go abandon your brother Atiku who is vying for president and vote Tinubu...lol
no need to argue with you again,
You people are just trying to console yourselves, you will see the reality next 5days,
You think northern politicians Will go irrelevant or kill their political career because of atiku they will not benefit from,
The northerners are wiser now, they know is only tinubu that can give them what they want

2 Likes

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2023
When has zoo become your Country?

Xxxxtentacion2:
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Sha don't change Nigeria flag to Zobo stained one after February 25 cheesy
Malory:
Just de console yourself. Obi is your next president.

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
You're not a politician, so keep quiet.

ACN did it in House of Representatives during GEJ's tenure; Mulikat Akande
Xxxxtentacion2:
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Penguin2: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This is what he posted and the commentators were 90% with him

Can we see the comments 🤔?
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Why do you care
Penguin2:

Can we see the comments 🤔?

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You're not a politician, so keep quiet.

ACN did it in House of Representatives during GEJ's tenure; Mulikat Akande
comparing how of reps with presidency.... Lol
Una just funny die...
Wetin Tinubu don do for average northerner wey go make am support am...
Shey if you sef be full blooded northerner from either kano or Kaduna na tinubu matter you go carry for head ...lol
Just dey play
The north has the power to bring this election home... As an apc supporter Just pray they don't wise up and vote massively for Atiku...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abuja Is A Microcosm Of Nigeria, You Can't Lose Abuja & Be President / Nigerian Diplomat Caught With N300m In India / Self Determination In Africa - What Makes European Countries So Special? >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.