Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) (46583 Views)

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by begoniaa: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:
mama was only saying the truth.

APC used propaganda to finish this man and his beautiful wife.

Well, tbh, too, when Jonathan was there, I thought things were bad. Things definitely were, but not as worse as it is now. And I was one of the "critics." I believed Buhari in 2015. ALONE.

Using chibok girls as ludo.

That was why she asked the principal of the school.

Mama peace: where are the parents?

Principal: they are not here ma .

Mama peace: na only u waka come ?
No problem continue.

APC is an evil party.

At the end of the day what happened?

Shettima made that principal a commissioner.

Can you see the connection now ?

Wow! Are you fr?!

Omo, this is bone-chilling if true. May that evil man not get to Aso Rock ITNOJ; if not, na to sell the country to Al-Quaeda like this. embarassed

I have no doubt that his face is window to h8is soul.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Hamiltonii: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Patience Jonathan is 6 Months older than Goodluck Jonathan

If Goodluck is already 60 how then can Patience Jonathan be 57 ?

Concentrate on candidates of 2023.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Well, tbh, too, when Jonathan was there, I thought things were bad. Things definitely were, but not as worse as it is now. And I was one of the "critics." I believed Buhari in 2015. ALONE.

Wow! Are you fr?!

Omo, this is bone-chilling if true. May that evil man not get to Aso Rock ITNOJ; if not, na to sell the country to Al-Quaeda like this. embarassed

I have no doubt that his face is window to h8is soul.

Use your phone browse it na .

You have Google .

For real shettima made the principal a bloody commissioner

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by JoshTim: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

mama was only saying the truth.

APC used propaganda to finish this man and his beautiful wife.

Using chibok girls as ludo.

That was why she asked the principal of the school.

Mama peace: where are the parents?

Principal: they are not here ma .

Mama peace: na only u waka come ?
No problem continue.

APC is an evil party.

At the end of the day what happened?

Shettima made that principal a commissioner.

Can you see the connection now ?

Get out, you are just as pathetic as the words coming out your dirty, stinking mouth.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
JoshTim:

Get out, you are just as pathetic as the words coming out your dirty, stinking mouth.

Patience is better than your mother .

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by beardedboy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I also don't see anything wrong in calling a politician bleaching bitch.

What's good for the goose is surely good for the gander. smiley

Hypocrite.
"Bitch" is a vulgar word in every part of the world.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by begoniaa: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:
Use your phone browse it na.

You have Google.

For real shettima made the principal a bloody commissioner

Calm down. You don't have to insult me smiley.

Let's respect ourselves, biko.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Hamiltonii: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
emmanuel596:

Mama piss
Your mama piss.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by politicsJoy: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Watch more of my videos : https:///f4D

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by JoshTim: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Patience is better than your mother .

Know this and know peace

See stupid reasoning. Get out. Na so you dey kick your poor papa for house say he no join them steal. Idiot.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
JoshTim:

See stupid reasoning. Get out. Na so you dey kick your poor papa for house say he no join them steal. Idiot.

Patience is better than your mother

And your grandma
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
She's better than the bleaching bitch called Remi Tinubu who at one point almost ran mad because she was dying for Dino Melaye's dick

smiley.

Good one
No be only him sabi bad mouth person
Kudos
On your manhood we stand bro

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Iceberg3: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Happy birthday yher
christistruth01:

Patience Jonathan is 6 Months older than Goodluck Jonathan

If Goodluck is already 60 how then can Patience Jonathan be 57 ?
You are same person with Christistruth00
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 nifpmod
Rule 19
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Calm down. You don have to insult me smiley.

Let's respect ourselves, biko.

No I didn't insult u jare .
Sorry if it sounded that way.

Just take a look at the urchin above our conversation . I don't know why he is abusing me is it because I said what every one knows ?

Ask him did shettima make the principal a commissioner or not?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by christistruth01: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hamiltonii:

Concentrate on candidates of 2023.

But this thread is about Patience Jonathan's Birthday
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
beardedboy:

"Bitch" is a vulgar word in every part of the world.
"Shameless Looter" is a nice compliment abi....

You're just an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You only saw my comment, but you turned blind eyes to his comment abi?

Yeye Hypocrite. grin

Don't mind the yeye foul
Nonsense
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Mama never stole from you or your father .

Where is Remi ?

Good question
Give am back to back
Yeye dey smell
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by JoshTim: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Patience is better than your mother

And your grandma

To catch you for corner and beat you dirty dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Your mother is somewhere drinking beer with a police officer.

Forgetting your father was the one who paid her bride price

No mind the yeye foul
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hamiltonii:

Even more shameless than your mother's hole!

O oh
Abi
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
blackpanda:

LOL

Which of them is shameful
Na em family members nah
No need to ask
Bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
JoshTim:

To catch you for corner and beat you dirty dey hungry me.

Hahahahahahaha

Urchin don provoke.

Patience better pass your mama
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I also don't see anything wrong in calling a politician bleaching bitch.

What's good for the goose is surely good for the gander. smiley

Hypocrite.

O oh
Tori don get k leg
Give to yeye foul back to back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.