Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) (46580 Views)

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by BobbieZion(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iron lady who was bold enough to look at Buhari (some people's messiah) and finished him from head to toe.
Hate it or love it, she has guts....
Happy Birthday!! Dame.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mama d'mama
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Manson1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Cantonese: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Patience Jonathan is 6 Months older than Goodluck Jonathan

If Goodluck is already 60 how then can Patience Jonathan be 57 ?

Na you be their parents?

As we speak, one baba no get birth certificate. You sef no know im age. The baba no get brother or sister to show. We never see uncle or aunty.

Abeg no waste time, enjoy with GEJ and his family to forget APC’s wasted years.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yorubas hated this woman and her husband..they abused embarrassed them so much and celebrated anyone who insulted her and her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by begoniaa: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Mama P really looks younger and fresh

She don leave the stress of Nigeria for who get am. grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Awise09(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
She's better than the bleaching bitch called Remi Tinubu who at one point almost ran mad because she was dying for Dino Melaye's dick

smiley.
Jesu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
beardedboy:

I wonder what kind of upbringing you had.
You only saw my comment, but you turned blind eyes to his comment abi?

Yeye Hypocrite. grin

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by christistruth01: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
emmanuel596:

Mama piss

My favorite Mama Peace Quote

"On behalf of 2 Million ( Naira)

I donate my family"
grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Mummiesboy: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunofgod:
She's Shameless looter....
Pathetic individual
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Great100000: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mama Peace of life....

I miss Mama Peace.

Most entertainer First Lady of All time... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mama Entertained us well during GEJ tenure.

Happy Birthday Mama Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

I donate my family"
grin

Mama is a pure soul

She had good intentions for the country no matter what you think

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by beardedboy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You only saw my comment, but you turned blind eyes to his comment abi?

Yeye Hypocrite. grin

I really see nothing much in calling a politician or any of their close relatives looters. Are you trying to tell me there's a politician that isn't a shameless looter?
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by christistruth01: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bontafa:

Mama is a pure soul

She had good intentions for the country no matter what you think

I don't think bad of her
I even wanted Jonathan to Win the Election
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
beardedboy:

I really see nothing much in calling a politician or any of their close relatives looters. Are you trying to tell me there's a politician that isn't a shameless looter?

Mama never stole from you or your father .

Where is Remi ?
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by ATLIEN2027: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mama piss thr shepopotamus is only 57 grin
Yeah right.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by emmabest2000(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
emmanuel596:

Mama piss

ATLIEN2027:
Yeah right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
She's better than the bleaching bitch called Remi Tinubu who at one point almost ran mad because she was dying for Dino Melaye's dick

smiley.

Wait... What??!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

I don't think bad of her
I even wanted Jonathan to Win the Election

APC finished that family with propaganda wahali I can't forget it lai lai .

First political family I have loved with all my heart before peter obi .

Na me and APC urchins for this platform

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by jimetagambo: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

I donate my family"
grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Bontafa: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Yeah right.

Your mother is somewhere drinking beer with a police officer.

Forgetting your father was the one who paid her bride price

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Hamiltonii: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunofgod:

Even more shameless than your mother's hole!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
HBD mama peace, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by blackpanda: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunofgod:

LOL

Which of them is shameful
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunofgod:
Na only you wakq come?chai !!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by OvertheTop(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430979/photos-video-former-first-lady-patience-jonathans-57th-birthday-party/

This Woman Controlled Her Husband that Year....
She still dey open eye for her husband even in the Pix.
Na wa.

Submission to husband na zero undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
beardedboy:

I also don't see anything wrong in calling a politician bleaching bitch.

What's good for the goose is surely good for the gander. smiley

Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:

smiley.
Remi Tinubu na prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by Coldie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Since Aisha Buhari became First Lady nobody has ever attacked her or insulted her. But Apc was insulting this woman everyday
Re: Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunofgod:
Remi Tinubu na prostitute

Tinubu urchins still bitter about this woman but seeking SS votes.

una go see shege next year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.