Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku (2322 Views)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by fkelly(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wahala
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by politicsJoy: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Watch more of my videos : https:///T/l

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by AllTheWayUp: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Amoda Yekini Ogunlere now known as by his OLUWOLE forged name Bola Tinubu ...over to u...accept the challenge

7 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lmao, Atiku is a good man, he is giving yaruba easy access to Aso rock.

Oya yaraba terrorists come and use the opportunity.

Atiku is coming

7 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Chnbanc: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
You dey whine me say Tinubu no get background!!
Make that man OVB!!
Make sh*p sail.

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Felimax(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
BLASTED!

This one is very loud!
Someone is being hurried to the laundry.

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by hippyj(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by DSC7: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
The dice is cast....

Baba Emilokan come and tell us about your primary and secondary school... grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by slivertongue: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
How will this improve our standard of living?
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
DSC7:
The dice is cast....

Baba Emilokan come and tell us about your primary and secondary school... grin cheesy
He is on the run.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Tenses: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu's not attending primary school is as evident as Atiku’s corruption!!

Na me talk ham!!
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tenses:

Tinubu's not attending primary school is as evident as Atiku’s corruption!!

Na me talk ham!!
Tinubu is an enigma
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by GCFRin2034: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
That’s a death blow

Best thing Tinubu (his legal name) can do is to say nothing, cos there’s really no way to respond to this.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by tishbite41(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
If Atiku really said this, then shame on Tinubu and the Yorubas presenting him

4 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by KEVIND: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
sanusideunifier:
https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/24/no-nigerian-should-take-tinubu-serious-his-health-early-school-are-shrouded-secrecy-pdp

No Nigerian Should Take Tinubu Serious; His Health, Early School Are Shrouded In Secrecy – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku

This is most especially as it has been observed on several occasions that he (Tinubu) finds it difficult to hold things firmly.

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has made mockery of the health condition of his counterpart, Bola Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking with TheCable through his Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, on Monday, Atiku said that Nigerians should take any presidential candidate whose health is “shrouded in secrecy” seriously.

Atiku made the comment while reacting to a recent comment by Tinubu, who while speaking on Sunday at an interactive session with members of the Tijjaniyyah sect in Kano State where he said he would give 100 percent of his time to Nigerians and would not be a part-time president who stays between Dubai and Nigeria.

Tinubu’s comment was apparently directed at Atiku who has been criticised for spending most of his time in Dubai since 2019 when he lost his presidential bid to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ibe told TheCable that Tinubu’s comment shouldn’t be taken seriously and that “The president of Nigeria, the most populous country in the black continent, is not for comedians.

“The process of selecting a president is not a jamboree so the earlier the APC puts its house together and starts by having a council in place. They shouldn’t be taken seriously because of their inability to organise.

“Nobody should take the candidate of that party (APC) seriously. No one should take a candidate and a party whose health situation, early school, and early years are all shrouded in secrecy. No one should take such a candidate seriously.”

Recall that Tinubu’s state of health has raised serious concerns and questions amongst Nigerians and many have argued that he might have been afflicted with Parkinson’s disease — a disorder of the central nervous system that affects movement, often including tremors.

This is most especially as it has been observed on several occasions that he (Tinubu) finds it difficult to hold things firmly.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Innocentman86: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
So is up to the condemnedd kriminal Tinubu to show he finished just primary school with evidence and atiku will step down.
But the sick ritttualist emi olokan has no history,his only history is stealling Lagos from real lagosisns and enslaving his own tribe men.
Very heartless wicked 99 years old man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Innocentman86:
So is up to the condemnedd kriminal Tinubu to show he finished just primary school with evidence and atiku will step down.
But the sick ritttualist emi olokan has no history,his only history is stealling Lagos from real lagosisns and enslaving his own tribe men.
Very heartless wicked 99 years old man.
Tinubu is a dangerous criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by NuruDiddy: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
slivertongue:
How will this improve our standard of living?

It will pave way for Tinubu to easily enter Aso rock.
I want una to shame Atiku
Tinubu show Atiku say u go school
Oya.
Hahahaha
Baba wey no well still no go school dey shout emiloko.

Lolz
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by loosecanon50(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Emi lo kannot do it grin
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by iwaeda: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Aye ooo grin grin grin angry
Nlfpmod grin grin grin
Sharply
Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by yomi961: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu should be a man and take up the challenge or step down

2 Likes

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Creamypie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ouch real shots fired. Oya bola tilumbu, prove him wrong so u automatically become president. See real opportunity

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Ouch real shots fired. Oya bola tilumbu, prove him wrong so u automatically become president. See real opportunity
Tinubu is not alive

1 Like

Re: Just In: I'll Step Down If Tinubu Can Reveal His Primary Sch Name, Mates - Atiku by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 27, 2022
loosecanon50:
Emi lo kannot do it grin
Lol. Is this a challenge?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Fires Wike Over Appointment As FCT Minister / Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad / To The Appologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.