Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges (35678 Views)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello Gifts Vehicles To Judges, Lawmakers / Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Exmilitant(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why is Hon. Chikere's wife older than him?
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by InvertedHammer: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
/
...while some ladies that just graduated from Law School carry themselves like every man is beneath them because of mere paper certificates.

/

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by AmazingELixir: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
Odili wife win am.. pretty and classy
Wike wife look like runs girl....

lipsrsealed

Says someone from irrelevant background
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by chatinent: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Marital political instruments.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by EBMedia: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by fergie001: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bayo Ojo's wife.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Asgard73: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

Says someone from irrelevant background

Yes From irrelevancy to relevancy.. I can visit any government house in Nigeria without qualms .. and meet any governor in person with hassle

You that were born in relevancy can’t dare that.. you see them and hype them .. including me in person

Nairaland is a faceless forum where fools brag about their emptiness on top humans they can’t even come 20 kilometers close.

Oga carry your family relevancy and shove it down your anus ..

Fools normally don’t have IQ ... foolish fools among them have taken over Nairaland

Spitting like python ..

Dumbo everywhere
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by spencekat(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kyase:

That Wike wife fine pass all sha
Maybe na because she still Dey young
mary odili worwor sha
Mary Odili worwor?Go get your medicated glasses.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why do Nigerian judges and lawyers wear those white wigs?
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by davidtemi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
airminem:
Wow

WIke and his Wife have resemblance
How nah sad
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by realestate99: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Femi Pedro was very handsome then watching him in the early 2000s on Lagos Television......he has been too quite since.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Hopez456(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Serving senator of Bauchi ...Bulkachua married to retired president of the appeal court Justice Zainab Bulkachua.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Cmanforall: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Racoon:
https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/nine-politicians-married-to-judges?xg_source=twitter

-1). Justice Eberechi Wike.
-2). Justice Olatokunbo Majekodunmi.
-3). Justice Jumoke Pedro.
-4). Justice Meg Opara.

They married lawyers who later became judges

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Stronghold91: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
realestate99:
Femi Pedro was very handsome then watching him in the early 2000s on Lagos Television......he has been too quite since.
Jagaban humble him
since him Bleep up
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Yes From irrelevancy to relevancy.. I can visit any government house in Nigeria without qualms .. and meet any governor in person with hassle

You that were born in relevancy can’t dare that.. you see them and hype them .. including me in person

Nairaland is a faceless forum where fools brag about their emptiness on top humans they can’t even come 20 kilometers close.

Oga carry your family relevancy and shove it down your anus ..

Fools normally don’t have IQ ... foolish fools among them have taken over Nairaland

Spitting like python ..

Dumbo everywhere

I like the bolded in you post....only someone with dysfunctional upbringing will exhibit such attributes...you denigrate a serving judge and the wife of a sitting governor and you say foolishness is not cultivated in your bloodline..?? Impossible!!
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Tareq1105: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
That's why APC in Rivers state can never be on the ballot.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Asgard73: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
AmazingELixir:

I like the bolded in you post....only someone with dysfunctional upbringing will exhibit such attributes...you denigrate a serving judge and the wife of a sitting governor and you say foolishness is not cultivated in your bloodline..?? Impossible!!
cultivated in your bloodline ?
Wow good yo know .. that some human are born foolish ..

Reason why the asslick carelessly not minding the poo..

Oga go and continue with your lickin lickin job.. now I get is a dna thing ..

No vex..

Enjoy your slavery.. and lick without stoping ..

Hope you’re well paid and fed ..

Next!
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by AmazingELixir: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Asgard73:
cultivated in your bloodline ?
Wow good yo know .. that some human are born foolish ..

Reason why the asslick carelessly not minding the poo..

Oga go and continue with your lickin lickin job.. now I get is a dna thing ..

No vex..

Enjoy your slavery.. and lick without stoping ..

Hope you’re well paid and fed ..

Next!

You see even common sense you don't have....Come youngman were trained by a goat..? undecided
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by ransomed: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
We are all aware how Mrs Marry Odili got a perpetual restraining order for her husband not to be investigated, arrested nor prosecuted for life.
An injustice perpetuated by a judge. Corruption can never end in Nigeria.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by BABANGBALI: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
How is that news? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Asgard73: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
AmazingELixir:

You see even common sense you don't have....Come youngman were trained by a goat..? undecided

That goat that trained your parents and family ba?
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by PStacks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Atiku's Wife is backing him with Prayers

Wike's wife is Backing him with the Law and Constitution grin
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kyase:

mary odili worwor sha
She is youngest.

But mary Odili is a class of her own kind of beauty....Mbaise ladies dey fine sha.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by ufuosman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okay na
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Kyase(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Munzy14:

She is youngest.

But mary Odili is a class of her own kind of beauty....Mbaise ladies dey fine sha.

Okay na
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Judolisco(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na my lord for huz oh... Do anyhow see anyhow
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Fadafada231(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kyase:

mary odili worwor sha

I think u re basing ur assumption from the picture u see up there. Who worwor? She is more pretty than all of them
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fadafada231:

I think u re basing ur assumption from the picture u see up there. Who worwor? She is more pretty than all of them

Okay let me her other pictures
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bayelsa state Gov's wife is Also a Judge,
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by deekseen(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kyase:

mary odili worwor sha
Met Justice Eberechi sometimes around 2006. That woman is a beautiful soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.