Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges (35681 Views)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello Gifts Vehicles To Judges, Lawmakers / Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by goodmike7: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
If Atiku does not win(though he has 88% chances) I'd rather tinubu wins.

You see that pretender and liar pandora giringori obi, hell will freeze over before that pandemic will be the president of Nigeria..Dear Igbos, if you want to rule bring us a better person not this crook in disguise.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Kyase(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
deekseen:

Met Justice Eberechi sometimes around 2006. That woman is a beautiful soul.

Nice
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Yoighaman(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you are a beautiful female unmarried Lawyer reading this, please get in touch with me to end your "God when" wink

I just love Lawyers and Medical Doctors.
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Chopcy29: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Me I go do mistake marry hookup girl �

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by donem: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Chopcy29:
Me I go do mistake marry hookup girl �
grin Finding a good woman nah 50/50
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by Jonfort(m): 2:47am On Oct 27, 2022
That is not the picture of Justice Chikere pls
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by BalancedFault: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Michael ajogwu is married to justice veronica ajogwu of Enugu state high court

Cc racoon
Re: Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges by BalancedFault: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Ayakata

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.