Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Price Of Cement Hits All-time High - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Cement Hits All-time High (7247 Views)

Goodnews: Oil Hits All Time High In 2016 At Over $43 Per Barrel / FG Says Power Generation Hits All-Time High At 4,600MW / Naira Hits All-Time Low Against The US Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by COMPAQ(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Oya, make GEJ decree again na!! Se na by decree dem dey take run economy instead of sound economic policy,
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by atasteve: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by WebSurfer(m): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2011
what is the president doing about this, i thought he called for a decrease ib price meeting with dagote earlier, how come nothing changed,
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by digi101(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2011
sometimes am lost for words.

protect local companies - 180 million people bear the brunt

fresh air 2011 - same faces, same roles, just different seats.

come Jesus come! i don tire!
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by werepeLeri: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Most of you who talk have never had any reason to buy cement, u dont have money to do so.

Roughly four months ago - my builder in Abuja cried profusely that the price of cement has gone up to 2500, hence we need to review the cost of my project. We did. Two months ago, the same builder came to me to say cement price has fallen to 2000, 2200 in Abuja. So, who has bought cement recently amongst you all rather than believing on the newspaper. I will ask my builder so we can know the true state of things.
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by waladis(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Since the oil subsidy removal, the price of almost every commodities and services seems to have inflated. Can anyone please tell me what is the current price of cement in Lagos/Ogun state. If possible other building materials as well. Thanks.
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by Chekitaut: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Get your cement at N1650/bag anywhere in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Price Of Cement Hits All-time High by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Current Cost Of Cement In Nigeria: In Nigeria
For the full details, click here

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIBSS: Nigerian Lenders Lost 2 Million Customers In 2 Years / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / How Much Are Our Banks Charging For International Transaction Per Dollar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.