Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa (17166 Views)

Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:08am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

We are not flocking there because of tall buildings and good roads, we are flocking there because of white monopoly capital the runs every aspect of the economy.

Liar! Egypt, Kenya, Angola and Zimbabwe also have tall buildings. Why arent you flocking there?

You're flocking to SA because of the rainbow dream, democracy and opportunity brought about by black South Africans since the end of apartheid.

I don't see how white monopoly capital benefits your brothers selling drugs, ponmo and opening taverns all over the place.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

You watch too much SABC.

It's better than NTA that tells you swag builds roads and electricity grin grin grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Very proud indeed. parasites are living things too neh!

Yes, alongside rats and cockroaches.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:20am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Very proud indeed. parasites are living things too neh!

I see you wanna cry now, and I also wanna sleep. Obliterate you this evening again ok. Ciao.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:21am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Liar! Egypt, Kenya, Angola and Zimbabwe also have tall buildings. Why arent you flocking there?

Because I just said "we do not flock to places because of tall buildings, Duh?

You know they have medicine for people with your reading condition right?

WannaHowzit:

You're flocking to SA because of the rainbow dream, democracy and opportunity brought about by black South Africans since the end of apartheid.
Rainbow dream? What the hell is that?
Democracy- The way you guys keep inventing new party colored shirts everyday that is going away soon and the writings on the wall.

Opportunity- What opportunity, the government can barely take care of you all so where are the opportunities.. ahh yes we are stealing your jobs, no?

WannaHowzit:

I don't see how white monopoly capital benefits your brothers selling drugs, ponmo and opening taverns all over the place.

Slow poke. White monopoly capital funds the gangs in Cape town, their triad Chinese partners who bring in the drugs on shipments and ergo the Nigerian drug lords who are the "street boys" who distribute them to your people. The taverns are for the "boys" once they have finished duty. Let me peep you on game, Son!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:25am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, alongside rats and cockroaches.

Very true. They all just wanna live.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:26am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Slow poke. White monopoly capital funds the gangs in Cape town,
their triad Chinese partners who bring in the drugs on shipments and ergo the Nigerian drug lords who are the "street boys" who distribute them to your people. Let me peep you on game, Son

Lol, bravo to corrupt white monopoly capital. Only Nigerians can celebrate corruption.

For a moment there I thought you were bragging about clean WMC. Forgot I was dealing with a rat with swag. grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:26am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you wanna cry now, and I also wanna sleep. Obliterate you this evening again ok. Ciao.

You are hitting hot air Son!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:27am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol, bravo to corrupt white monopoly capital. Only Nigerians can celebrate corruption.

For a moment there I thought you were bragging about clean WMC. Forgot I was dealing with a rat with swag. grin

No such thing as clean WMC.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:29am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

No such thing as clean WMC.

But I thought they were since you're forever licking their butts.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:31am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

But I thought they were since you're forever licking their butts.

You have much to learn young padowen.

I can show you how deep the rabbit hole goes, all you need is agree to take the red pill

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:35am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

You have much to learn young padowen.

I can show you how deep the rabbit hole goes, all you need is agree to take the red pill

You're too dumb to teach me anything, especially when your own choice is between Atiku and Tinubu in determining your own Japagerian future. Adieu!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:39am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

You're too dumb to teach me anything, especially when your own choice is between Atiku and Tinubu in determining your own Japagerian future. Adieu!

I told you the above antics don't work on me young padowen. I am unplugged.

FREE YOUR MIND!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:45am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

I told you the above antics don't work on me young padowen. I am unplugged.

FREE YOUR MIND!

Lol, hungry Japagerian who subscribes to corruption and swag mentality is telling me to "free my mind" grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by Starzo: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

LOL, that part u bolded was my first part but I SUBSTANTIATED in the rest of my post.

Ask a superior severely malnutritioned ape to u in a Nigerian Zoo to break down what I just said to you grin

It's on days like this I miss Morpheus101. His head is left flat and squared, and brain less suffocated as a result.

Come back and talk to me when you can afford reliable internet on your own

These free WiFi dependent replies are hella boring
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 12:56am On Oct 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol, hungry Japagerian who subscribes to corruption and swag mentality is telling me to "free my mind" grin

I understand its carthatic for you to come to Nairaland to get that frustration out your system.

Morpheus says " What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with your world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad"

"let me show you the way"

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
How are we sure that US won't be the one's behind this attack?

This is because it doesn't make sense for South Africa to be attacked by any terrorist group.

Could very much be.Maybe they trying to get their citizens out of harm's way so there won't be casualties when they attack.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Terrorists also take calculated measures. Targeting a place like SA would backfire in terms of global public sympathy for what they stand for. They'll have little justification for targeting SA. You need a flawed target as a terrorist group.

Morphy is not a smart guy.Non of what you said here is going to register in that jolof-filled brain of his.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Morphy is not a smart guy.Non of what you said here is going to register in that jolof-filled brain of his.

Stop projecting wena, I can smell fear from you Saffers eh, SA becoming a terrorist hotspot. Nightmares no?

Welcome to Africa!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop projecting wena, I can smell fear from you Saffers eh, SA becoming a terrorist hotspot. Nightmares no?

Welcome to Africa!

We're so scared cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
morpheus101:

Welcome to Africa!

I'm not in danger.I am THE DANGER.I am the one who knocks.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
JaceBlaze:

He's also addicted to pain - and painkillers grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I'm not in danger.I am THE DANGER.I am the one who knocks.

Only a matter of time before you get infiltrated by dem terrorists. Didn't anyone tell you that your government is letting all sorts of people into the country.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
WannaHowzit:

He's also addicted to pain - and painkillers grin

better so than needing a tranquilizer like Haliperidol to slow down those seratonin levels that are causing your manic episodes.

The speed at which you respond to posts here says something about your mental state of mind.

I have told you come with me and I will help you Free your mind.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Only a matter of time before you get infiltrated by dem terrorists. Didn't anyone tell you that your government is letting all sorts of people into the country.

They are already here.In fact Boko Haram and cultists have been living in Hillbrow for some time now so you're too late with that info.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They are already here.In fact Boko Haram and cultists have been living in Hillbrow for some time now so you're too late with that info.

If Boko was there you would have felt it by now, what you have are just opportunists.

Go back to school.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
morpheus101:

If Boko was there you would have felt it by now, what you have are just opportunists.

Go back to school.

Trust me when I tell you that we have been feeling it.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Trust me when I tell you that we have been feeling it.

Stop Lieing my bruh. I have intel in SA.

The max you have been feeling is an influx of pounded yam and egusi soups.

That stuff is being sold everywhere now.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop Lieing my bruh. I have intel in SA.

The max you have been feeling is an influx of pounded yam and egusi soups.

That stuff is being sold everywhere now.

Intel grin grin I don't mean to laugh I swear embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Intel grin grin I don't mean to laugh I swear embarassed cry

Oh yes, Intel my friend.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Oh yes, Intel my friend.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mali, Niger, Burkina Juntas Sign Mutual Defence Pact / Israel's Ex-President, Moshe Katsav, Released After Spending 5 Years In Prison / Trump Accepts Deal For Temporary End To Painful Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.