Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa (17175 Views)

Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by Starzo: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Clearly Maths and counting aren't one's strong points when they live off a daily diet of bushmeat skins. The population of Orania doesn't even amount to 98% of the millions of whites who have chosen to "associate with us Bantu degenerates" in the rest of SA.

Unlike your half-complete chin-chin munching brain mine won't rip into my countrymen (white or black) in front of kwerekweres. We do that inhouse. Now continue sharing with me all the wrong things about your countrymen - I need the pointers so I can successfully and mercilessly rip into them next time grin What a buffon!
Oh rip into the ones I mentioned,we don't care...they're the bafoons giving dimwits like you the audacity to say trash about your superiors. They're your level.

And you dont have the guts to rip into the whites amongst you who shoot your black asses cuz they 'mistake you for monkeys' cuz you're forever enslaved by them.

Waiting for you to respond in the next ten to twelve hours when you finally find a park or mall with free WiFi to connect to the internet again

Wretched idiot
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Starzo:

Oh rip into the ones I mentioned,we don't care...they're the bafoons giving dimwits like you the audacity to say trash about your superiors. They're your level.

And you dont have the guts to rip into the whites amongst you who shoot your black asses cuz they 'mistake you for monkeys' cuz you're forever enslaved by them.

Waiting for you to respond in the next ten to twelve hours when you finally find a park or mall with free WiFi to connect to the internet again

Wretched idiot

Let me post pics of us marrying whites in our own backyard - don't have to japa for that grin I know that's what kills u the most as a flat.head half brained white worshipping somebody.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by Starzo: 4:15am On Oct 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Let me post pics of us marrying whites in our own backyard - don't have to japa for that grin I know that's what kills u the most as a flat.head half brained white worshipping somebody.

So marrying whites is an achievement to you??..I told you you're a born slave to your white masters before.

Thanks for confirming it

Guy just give up...you keep shooting yourself in the foot
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Starzo:

So marrying whites is an achievement to you??..I told you you're a born slave to your white masters before.

Thanks for confirming it

Guy just give up...you keep shooting yourself in the foot

I posted coz I know it would break your heart. White man spotted in Nigeria threads often hit frontpage within 10 seconds of being posted grin

Nigerian rocket scientist meets white hobo and kneels before him grin

White trailer trash named Queen of Nigeria and current Igbo Queen beheaded for not bleaching enough grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by Starzo: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I posted coz I know it would break your heart. White man spotted in Nigeria threads often hit frontpage within 10 seconds of being posted grin

Nigerian rocket scientist meets white hobo and kneels before him grin

White trailer trash named Queen of Nigeria and current Igbo Queen beheaded for not bleaching enough grin

Smh...At this point,we can all conclude that you're an irredeemable dunce

You just proved my point all along

Truly you guys are born slaves to the whites amongst you ...tueh!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Starzo:

Smh...At this point,we can all conclude that you're an irredeemable dunce

You just proved my point all along

Truly you guys are born slaves to the whites amongst you ...tueh!

LOL, that part u bolded was my first part but I SUBSTANTIATED in the rest of my post.

Ask a superior severely malnutritioned ape to u in a Nigerian Zoo to break down what I just said to you grin

It's on days like this I miss Morpheus101. His head is left flat and squared, and brain less suffocated as a result.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

LOL, that part u bolded was my first part but I SUBSTANTIATED in the rest of my post.

Ask a severely malnutrited ape in a Nigerian Zoo to break down what I just said to you grin

It's on days like this I miss Morpheus101. His head is left flat and squared, and brain less suffocated as a result.
Stop acting like you have done anything to me Child. You simply avoid responding after I have rubbished all your posts.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Haven't you noticed that all the people you posted married to whites are "somebodies" in your society. You think those white girls are Stu.pid neh!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop acting like you have done anything to me Child. You simply avoid responding after I have rubbished all your posts.

What posts have u sent morbid411 worth responding to? Let me entertain u.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

What posts have u sent morbid411 worth responding to? Let me entertain u.

Your statistician general post was squashed.

Your Nigerians are not accepted in SA families was pulverized.

Your lack of understanding of the referenced to Mexico which you passed over to your partner Jacbleaze was even more revealing.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Haven't you noticed that all the people you posted married to whites are "somebodies" in your society. You think those white girls are Stu.pid neh!

Yes, coz I did a quick Google search late at night.

Millions more are on social media.
I sleep with all races all the time and I'm not on Google.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 1:58am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, coz I did a quick Google search late at night.

Millions more are on social media.
I sleep with all races all the time and I'm not on Google.

The trend as it was through your glorious SA history is still in play i.e. more White men getting with black girls than the other way round and when its black guys well the guy ahs to be loaded so when he dies all his BEE wealth can pass on to his "colored" kids who will technically not be Black in SA.

What a waste of all that hard gotten wealth, no?
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Your Nigerians are not accepted in SA families was pulverized.

This is not worth debating dude - YouTube videos of your marriages mean nothing. There are gays posting beautiful family pics in Nigeria but you're still the most homophobic society on planet earth.

Those SA-Nigerian couples you posted are living miserable lives. I posted Facebook accounts where they're looking for counselling.

Why should I respond to that? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:04am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

The trend as it was through your glorious SA history is still in play i.e. more White men getting with black girls than the other way round and when its black guys well the guy ahs to be loaded so when you dies all his BEE wealth can pass on to his "colored" kids who will technically not be Black in SA.

What a waste of all that hard gotten wealth, no?

Dumbo, the point was not to say black SA men want white women. It was to wreck your heart , which I successfully did.

Wealthiest black SA men, most celebs and sports stars choose black women.

If it was Nigeria which is desperately looking to be recolonised and are perennial lickers of filthy white old colonial men's butts - you'd all be marrying whites the minute u had money (IF YOU HAD ANY WHITES).
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:07am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

This is not worth debating dude - YouTube videos of your marriages mean nothing. There are gays posting beautiful family pics in Nigeria but you're still the most homophobic society on planet earth.
Yet we have celebrities like this on TV and social media who nobody pretty much bothers.

Shame you really need to come our of your comfort zone.

WannaHowzit:

Those SA-Nigerian couples you posted are living miserable lives. I posted Facebook accounts where they're looking for counselling.
I thought the point was they are not acceptable not that they were having marriage issues and thus were seeking counselling.

Hmmmm?

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:10am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Dumbo, the point was not to say black SA men want white women. It was to wreck your heart , which I successfully did.

Wealthiest black SA men, most celebs and sports stars choose black women.

If it was Nigeria which is desperately looking to be recolonised and are perennial lickers of filthy white old colonial men's butts - you'd all be marrying whites the minute u had money (IF YOU HAD ANY WHITES).

I made that clear observation and not you my young padowen and please don't let me post how much Nigerian men and desirable to women from all parts of the world regardless of their pocket status.

The women just fall inlove with the naija swag.

Don't be jealous ** in malema voice****
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Yet we have celebrities like this on TV and social media who nobody pretty much bothers.

Shame you really need to come our of your comfort zone.

I thought the point was they are not acceptable not that they were having marriage issues and thus were seeking counselling.

Hmmmm?

No you don't need marriage counseling - you need ACCEPTANCE COUNSELING grin

Check post below. LMAO grin grin grin grin

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:16am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

No you don't need marriage counseling - you need ACCEPTANCE COUNSELING grin

Check post below. LMAO grin grin grin grin

Post all the way from 10 years ago. Really WannHowzit. Weren't you like a teenager back then.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

I made that clear observation and not you my young padowen and please don't let me post how much Nigerian men and desirable to women from all parts of the world regardless of their pocket status.

Naija male swag that can't build roads or electricity but japas all over the place even to poorer shit.holevcountries? grin

Let me remind you every single world class infrastructure you see in SA that your "swag" is japaring to is built on the sweat of the black male South African cool

Argue with that please - I'm waiting.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:22am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

So your swag can't build infrastructure for the past 60 years grin grin cheesy

Wow, I gotta get me some Naija swag grin grin grin It's gonna turn me into a Japagerian grin grin grin
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So your swag can't build infrastructure for the past 60 years grin grin cheesy

Wow, I gotta get me some Naija swag grin grin grin It's gonna turn me into a Japagerian grin grin grin

Swag is not equivalent to intellect. Its Swag!
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:25am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Naija male swag that can't build roads or electricity but japas all over the place even to poorer shit.holevcountries? grin

Let me remind you every single world class infrastructure you see in SA that your "swag" is japaring to is built on the sweat of the black male South African cool

Argue with that please - I'm waiting.

I like the way you say "on the sweat of black South African" alluding to the fact that in the grand scheme of your White monopoly capital run state you are the indispensable worker-labor class that is needed.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:26am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Post all the way from 10 years ago. Really WannHowzit. Weren't you like a teenager back then.

So are you saying Nigerians are accepted in SA now? Morbid419scam you're just proving my point that Nigerians are liars and fakers. Give it up.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Swag is not equivalent to intellect. Its Swag!

So what's your point? Despite your swag, SA still finds you repulsive and unacceptable in our family structure.

I'm.glad you finally accepted you lack intellect to build infrastructure. Hence your bitterness towards SA black men.

1 Like

Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:35am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So what's your point? Despite your swag, SA still finds you repulsive and unacceptable in our family structure.

There's gonna be a large contingent of Half Nigerian- half South Africans kids running around by the time we are done with you lot but don't be scared it will boost every aspect of your so called family structure both genetically, physically and financially.

haven't you heard we are the most successful set of immigrants in the US.

WannaHowzit:

I'm.glad you finally accepted you lack intellect to build infrastructure. Hence your bitterness towards SA black men.

1. I like how you like to put words into my mouth. I said "Swag is not equal to intelligence" not that " Nigerians only had swag and no intelligence' nor was the implication of my statement agreeing with your initial premise. You really need to take care of that dyslexia of yours.

2. The day a nigerian man will be bitter against a SA black man will be the day Jesus comes down, to us you guys are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

I like the way you say "on the sweat of black South African" alluding to the fact that in the grand scheme of your White monopoly capital run state you are the indispensable worker-labor class that is needed.

Lame! grin For someone with such keen interest in SA - forever squatting in every single SA thread - you know of the massive achievements of the black SA government in SA.

It's for that reason after 30 years of black rule you're still flocking to SA after self destruction in COWgeria where u forever electing corrupt 80 year presidents with medical problems.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:37am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

There's gonna be a large contingent of Half Nigerian- half South Africans kids running around by the time we are done with you lot but don't be scared it will boost every aspect of your so called family structure both genetically, physically and financially.

haven't you heard we are the most successful set of immigrants in the US.

Yes ofcourse, you ruined your own country. So you've become parasites instead.

Lovely! Are you proud of yourself?
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 2:41am On Oct 29, 2022
morpheus101:

1. I like how you like to put words into my mouth. I said "Swag is not equal to intelligence" not that " Nigerians only had swag and no intelligence' nor was the implication of my statement agreeing with your initial premise. You really need to take care of that dyslexia of yours.

2. The day a nigerian man will be bitter against a SA black man will be the day Jesus comes down, to us you guys are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Everytime you switch on your lights, drink clean tap water or drive on a smooth road thank a black South African man because you don't have that in Swagland! grin Despite your massive oil wealth and 200 million population.

So basically you're very useless and that's why you've now become parasites.

Thank goodness SA has an effective system of xenophobia to exterminate you all.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:48am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

So are you saying Nigerians are accepted in SA now? Morbid419scam you're just proving my point that Nigerians are liars and fakers. Give it up.

1. You guys don't accept any "black" people in your country in general so drop the whole "Nigerian acceptance thingie"

2. The point of aging the so called article you posted was because this time line was quite close to the height of the beginnings of your Xenophobic attitudes towards "Africans" in general which hit its crescendo in 2008 continued through the world cup in 2010 and metastatized in 2011, 2012 and 2013 hence the origins of that article.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:51am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lame! grin For someone with such keen interest in SA - forever squatting in every single SA thread - you know of the massive achievements of the black SA government in SA.

It's for that reason after 30 years of black rule you're still flocking to SA after self destruction in COWgeria where u forever electing corrupt 80 year presidents with medical problems.

We are not flocking there because of tall buildings and good roads, we are flocking there because of white monopoly capital the runs every aspect of the economy.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:54am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Everytime you switch on your lights, drink clean tap water or drive on a smooth road thank a black South African man because you don't have that in Swagland! grin Despite your massive oil wealth and 200 million population.

So basically you're very useless and that's why you've now become parasites.

Thank goodness SA has an effective system of xenophobia to exterminate you all.

You watch too much SABC.
Re: Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa by morpheus101: 2:57am On Oct 29, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes ofcourse, you ruined your own country. So you've become parasites instead.

Lovely! Are you proud of yourself?

Very proud indeed. parasites are living things too neh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / USA Sent Spare Parts To Ukraine Not Whole Fighter Jets / Youtube Office Shooting: Female Suspect Dead, Three Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.