Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. (2644 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi's acceptance is like a wave blowing on the length and breadth of the nation. I was in Adamawa state, Peter Obi is the talk of the town.

The level of support Peter Obi is gathering in the north is huge and it is increasing everyday.Before now I thought that Ob' s fame is only on the south but now I have confirmed that it is the whole of the nation.

Most politicians who are tired of the old system are joining Peter Obi in this movement of new Nigeria rebirth.

24 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
The people with the interest of Nigeria at heart have join hand with Peter Obi to salvage the nation.

12 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by socialmediaman: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
It’s just a matter of time. Before February, northern groups will endorse and work for PO in a bid to stop Atiku

8 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol... can’t stop laughing... you think election is by noise making on the street?.. your delusion is a high one... February is almost here... if obistingy win one state... na rigging...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by hisgrace090: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yes because everybody want to get it right this time around.

5 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by slivertongue: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
DONT INFLATE HIS PERSONALITY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... can’t stop laughing... you think election is by noise making on the street?.. your delusion is a high one... February is almost here... if obistingy win one state... na rigging...
Are you ready to bet on him winning a state?
If e sure for you, lets go in for 50k for a start

6 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nyamuri: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Adamawa is in the bag too, he will defeat Atiku there
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi's acceptance is like a wave blowing on the length and breadth of the nation. I was in Adamawa state, Peter Obi is the talk of the town.

The level of support Peter Obi is gathering in the north is huge and it is increasing everyday.Before now I thought that Ob' s fame is only on the south but now I have confirmed that it is the whole of the nation.

Most politicians who are tired of the old system are joining Peter Obi in this movement of new Nigeria rebirth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
nams77:

Are you ready to bet on him winning a state?
If e sure for you, lets go in for 50k for a start
300k... bring your crew will bring mine...

3 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by legaxi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nyamuri:
Adamawa is in the bag too, he will defeat Atiku there

This got me cracking grin grin grin grin
That guy is a comedian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
In fact Peter Obi will win Lagos, Borno, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Adamawa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi's acceptance is spreading like wildfire.The man is good.

4 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
The rule is that Peter Obi will not win any state that is your position. Mine is that he will win at least one state

Now that we are clear. Let the game begins. I know a guy here who runs escrow services. He is trusted and reliable. You can ask around. Wese90

Ball now in your court
Make I chop somebody money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
nams77:

The rule is that Peter Obi will not win any state that is your position. Mine is that he will win at least one state

Now that we are clear. Let the game begins. I know a guy here who runs escrow services. He is trusted and reliable. You can ask around. Wese90

Ball now in your court
Obi is not winning and he won’t win any state... send me the contact and I will send mine...
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by nams77: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Obi is not winning and he won’t win any state... send me the contact and I will send mine...
I have already mentioned the escrow guy. He will be here just chill. We are doing everything here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Rayzoom: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
I like your type! Bring it on! I bet you 500k on this matter, send your cheque across with a copy of your ID I will do same. The date is 26th February 2023.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
The debate now is that May not win but they have forgotten that two third of Nigerians have sympathize for Peter Obi .

Obi's winning will be massive.

3 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Felimax(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:

Leave that guy he is trying to play a smart one on you. It's very foolish to bet that Obi will win at least one state. If he so believe Obi is so widely accepted why not bet Obi to win the 36 States?

1 Like

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by ASAPFERG1: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
After February, if I hear any thing like biafra, Ogun will kill the person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Curious345: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
nams77:

Ball now in your court
Peter obi wins the presidential election .

I stake 500k

1 Like

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Curious345: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rayzoom:
I like your type! Bring it on! I bet you 500k on this matter, send your cheque across with a copy of your ID I will do same. The date is 26th February 2023.
you're added .. I bet you 500k ,obi will your president and commander in chief in 2023 ..
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Ceenaija(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am ready to stake 1million naira, only that most of these people are poor living on 30k payroll of Tinubu

Not only that he will win but the winning will be massive .

3 Likes

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Keep fooling yourself self

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by buckeyemedia: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Curious345:
Peter obi wins the presidential election .

I stake 500k
Better save that money towards your pension fund, you will need it when you retire.
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by buckeyemedia: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ceenaija:
I am ready to stake 1million naira, only that most of these people are poor living on 30k payroll of Tinubu

Not only that he will win but the winning will be massive .
Very funny, poor person like you? An amount stingy Peter Obi will be reluctant to path with?
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by buckeyemedia: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Curious345:
you're added .. I bet you 500k ,obi will your president and commander in chief in 2023 ..

You probably mean President and commander in Chief of Biafra country which is still an illusion of the 21st century?
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Curious345: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You probably mean President and commander in Chief of Biafra country which is still an illusion of the 21st century?

Hey Get off that stewpid medieval stereotyping of yours ..

Obi will be your president and your papa no fit stop am
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Curious345: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Better save that money towards your pension fund, you will need it when you retire.
500k is free money ..I am ready .. call the escrow guy or we can use konfam.ng
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rayzoom:
500k cash! No cheek bring it on!
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by beelon1020(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
nams77:

I have already mentioned the escrow guy. He will be here just chill. We are doing everything here
I have my own service that we use... I Dey here!
Re: Even If d Whole Of Southern Nigeria are Not Voting ,Peter Obi Will Still Win. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidullards are so delusional. The same mentality that made them foolishly and delusionally believe Biafra was going to defeat Nigeria in war is still visible today.

You Obi desperados should get a life. Obi is not President material. He will only do well in the SE because that is where folks vote most clannishly in Nigeria.

Elsewhere, Nigerians will show they do not believe Obi is capable. Mark it down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Voting Analysis of Northcentral States With The Federal Capital Territory / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / BAT Logo Spotted On President Buhari On The Last Day Of Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.