Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview (31156 Views)

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by odinga1of: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
MrSensor:
LIKE for Tinubu
SHARE for Obi
QUOTE for Atiku

Atiku ISSA goal

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by MrColdsweat: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny clown.

The funniest thing is that this clown of a presenter is starting to feel himself among presenters of calibre just because he gets praises here and there for always as*licking the zombidients.

The thing is, Februaury2023 will come and go - the Insignificant ones will end up - relegated or back to the non-relevant hole they crawled out from.

Enjoy the relevancy while it last.

Tinubu is everything wrong with a democratic government. He's a dictator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by stacyadams: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na wheel barrow them wan use carry am go interview. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by stacyadams: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
ozimec:

Oga stop crying, tell your so call candidate to come for an interview. Why is he running away from the interview? That's how you guys packaged Buhari and presented to Nigerians and today the country is messed up. Tribalism and religion has really eaten deep into you. If your candidate is a pilot would you allow him to fly you or your family at his current age and health? Be frank

grin.those rats are never Frank,they will find a way to twist it at the end will still sound foolish

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Kcos: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
He didn't have anything to talk about, can you understand what he say. He's Mr no Clue.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Treasure17(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny clown.

The funniest thing is that this clown of a presenter is starting to feel himself among presenters of calibre just because he gets praises here and there for always as*licking the zombidients.

The thing is, Februaury2023 will come and go - the Insignificant ones will end up - relegated or back to the non-relevant hole they crawled out from.

You are annoying and beginning to sound like a beggar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by aestake: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny clown.

Na to come talkooo. It lasts with hunger.
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Benchilwell: 12:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamu will come for him, president candidate running away from interview,to tell wat to do for is pple,if he win,no countries in diz world will take that nonsense and that person will be disqualify since. But they want Nigeria to be like America, Canada, UK, France etc that take it seriously ( for candidate coming out for any election)
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Benchilwell: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Peter Rufai or who is that ?
Interview with an opposition tv station ... Tinubu will do what's good for Tinubu and Nigeria ,he's not here to please some certain bush babies or cry babies, invite your lying machine , he's always there for you grin cheesy grin
he should try TVC position party news station,yet his hiding. Ur oga or their oga (apc) running away,but very good to castigate other candidates interview,that is foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by NessFortunate: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Interview with an opposition tv station ... Tinubu will do what's good for Tinubu and Nigeria ,he's not here to please some certain bush babies or cry babies, invite your lying machine , he's always there for you grin cheesy grin

opposition indeed. Truth is you can't take away or hide from the media in an electioneering period. Others have gone fumbled or humbled at least they didn't shy away. Tinubu owning a media house means he knows the importants. Make baba show up we want to hear from him. #smile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by kizyalex10(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

Why are you so frustrated, you better prepare your mind. Tinubu will win next year election so that you will not have heart attack. I pity your family.
lolz like I care who ever wins,do u in anyway have extra zeal to survive than me?the person behind dis keyboard is made for life even if the devil takes over this country I won’t ever beg for food but I’m not selfish,I think of others who re not as previledged as me.because I made my money through hard work nd legally.my family 80 percent re abroad including my wife and child ,I base abroad too and only comes bck to sell my goods,if care is not taken I can pay ur salary jst for u to tell me good morning every day,look at this fool,I’m jst here for the common and defenseless Nigerians,I have been in their situation before I want the best for Nigeria cos there is no other place we call our own,even if I have dual citizenship i still cannot feel part of that country cos I come bck almost twice a year.so bro if tinubu enters and thing re good fine and if atiku enters good no problem,if obi enters still good,if I decide not to work again in dis like,I’m jst 35,I can never beg for food again,I will eat. And maintain myself till I join my ancestors,that’s how hard I have worked previously and invested.so vote who ever bro.one thing is sure if our tribal sentiments ever results to a bad leader,have promised not to give anyone including Nairaland even if it’s 2k like no help except my family and if that my family member voted part of that hardship and come to collect money from me ,thunder go kill am.I was rubbed 2020 in a traffic in Lagos as me and my younger brother landed in naija and everything I came bck with was taken including resident permit.I pray naija happen to u.what reason do u have to campaign for apc,what previous promises have they kept.someone who brought the worst government in is now someone u want to campaign for,someone whose everything about him is a mystery,a known thief,someone who took Muslim as a running mate in a multi religious settings,despite the imbalance we had during buhari regime where he took all top positions and gave to northern muslims.and to make matters worst,someone that sometimes his memory fail him,infact ur campaigning for tinubu shows me the kind of human u are.for u to take an old shaking man to preside over the affairs of 200 million people where thousands re professors and doctors,have told me I benefit from evil society
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by broadman20: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2022
fredoooooo:

What is good for Nigeria is for Tinubu to be hiding under his wife's bed and avoid interviews ABI?

A man who wants to be Nigeria's president?

You people are not serious.

I guess with good pay and ethnicity, you can even support the devil to rule over your family.

If this is not a curse, I will thank God for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by ba7man(m): 3:42am On Oct 27, 2022
The owner of Arise no reach Tinubu level in any way so Arise can never be a gatekeeper to his public acceptance.

These ones are too Small, Tinubu isn't Peter Obi that is carrying bag up and down and cramming nonsense statistics in Arise reception while waiting for screen time.
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by CoolAmbience(m): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2022
gidgiddy:
Tinubu come for interview? Not in a million years

That is the reason he is special.

He doesn't succumb to pressure. Who be Arisetv? Who dem help?

Interview na by force? He must not grant Arisetv an interview. It is within his rights.

Rufai Oseni that disrespects and disparages people and institutions he has issues with, acting like he is overly intelligent...no be small Lagos police humble am with proof of disobeying traffic rules by using the BRT lane. E no pay fine after going online to mislead the public? He thinks he could always use the power of the media against everyone?

When Tinubu be Senator or Governor, where Arisetv dey? Abi na today interview start?
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by CoolAmbience(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2022
dapsoneh:
U will wait till infinity
Isn't it obvious that u are anti tinubu?
Continue to wait

You dey mind the mumu Rufai Oseni?

You want a man to show up for an interview with you when the whole world knows your stance regarding him...no be mumu thing be that?

Only a foolish man would honour such an invitation.

It is just like Buhari building heaven on earth and relocating Igbos there....that will never make them like him.

You don't waste precious time and resources on people who dislike you, inherently. Just do what you have to do, and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Tonytonex(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Yes oh
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by donhils: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny clown.

But he (Rufai) hasn't said anything funny or bad for that matter, has he?

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Tonytonex(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2022
politicoNG:
Rufai is one of the anchors of the "Arise Morning Show" on Arise News TV that has become a must watch for most Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1585306044074315776?s=19
that one won't come, he knows he won't have answers for questions asked
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Tonytonex(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2022
dapsoneh:
U will wait till infinity
Isn't it obvious that u are anti tinubu?
Continue to wait
anti tinubo ni, Broda tinubo ko!
Those other candidates he has interviewed, are his sisters? Those that means well for this country, won't support BAT.
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by fredoooooo: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Grandmeister:

I wasn’t surprised to see that you’re from the SW. the centre of tribalism and hypocrisy in Nigeria.
We know , you're bot a tribalis when youvwere attqckingcotherw , oga u wan hear I AM A TRIBALIST on this issue ...
Kaa ben san fun anybody
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by occfx: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2022
domDva:
Do you want him to come and say stuffs like. …the rat that will eat holy Koran moved to the bush and returned through the lagoon.
Nobody talks rubbish like that man.

Na highness, e get as you go high you go begin speak in tongues
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by HRMK: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
AND WHO ARE YOU TO ASK TINUBU TO SHOW UP IN A PRIVATE TELIVISION STATION OWNED BY A MEMBER OF OPPOSITION PDP?ARE YOU NOT GOING TO SUPPORT YOUR PAYMASTER?ANYWAY, SINCE YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT SLEEPING ON DUTY,I CAN ONLY WISH YOU SWEET DREAMS!!
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Afamed: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
The BRT sleeping journalist on duty has spoken

Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by AdeoyeAdefemi: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Geeman23:
fashola tinubus boy took seun to the cleaners in that last mouth watering interview. You want him to face jagaban. You know what they call wotowoto. Nigerians especially ibos underrate tinubu. He is a gem of the brain, wit, strategy and leadership. His kind are rare. If ibos have a visionary like him, they will be relevant in the scheme of National politics. We yorubas( no tribalism intended) love him. Asiwaju tiwa. Jagaban of Africa. Omo olodo ide. Lati aye jeun soke ( AD) days. I started following him as a primary school boy then.

Okay.
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Skty: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Bobo chigaco don run
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by ogatboy(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2022
oshozondii:

Don't bet, he might surprise you. cool

He will not try it. Not today, not tomorrow, not in 2027
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by able20(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Just attend TV interview speak to your supporters and convince them why they should vote for you that's all, Mumuni Tinubu and his Agbero supporters turn the case to fight .
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Geeman23(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
historic:

U Yorubas love him but my Yoruba colleagues say otherwise
that is liberalness among yorubas, divergence view something the ibos lack and they naively trying to force on the whole country. On a scale 1/10. Asiwaju will have seven at least loosing out to impressionable ones among the yorubas with no knowledge of political developments at least from the 2000s or those with mixed roots as yoruba-igbos.
A lot of that bracket are shouting obedients, only ignorant of how mediocre Peter obi himself is an administrator.
Hopefully when the fire works of campaign crack more, a lot of youths will be enlightened in that regard.
Ibos have potential great leaders, Peter obi is not one them.Rochas anayo okorochas, osita chidoka etal
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by TemmyT002(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
You go wait tire
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Funny clown.

Oseni Rufai and his Arise tv are the real definition of fake media
Re: Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview by Sholaco: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Las las rufai go chop beating for Lagos grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.