Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? (30873 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just curious. Whats the salary structure of the president?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by vanbonattel: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
The total sales from crude oil, he pays the states and others from his back pocket.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Abi na spend as you go?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Dilijingsly(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
vanbonattel:
The total sales from crude oil, he pays the states and others from his back pocket.
eweeh! No wonder he scraped subsidy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Mosba: 2:01pm On Jan 04
Blank cheque

13 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Macdeey: 2:01pm On Jan 04
grin..... Tinubu salary is ..........

5 % of Nigeria's GDP grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by martyns303(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
Read somewhere it’s N30m per annum.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by UmarMusa22(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
1 million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Ahmed4002(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
5M

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Walai(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
We should be discussing his allowances not salary.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Raregem9000(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
30,000 minimum wage. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by YoungLionken(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
By salary structure, you and I are supposed to be richer than them (about ₦1m+ per month and about ₦60-65m including bonus and all per a year) but well.. It's what it is cool...

10 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by qtx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04
na him de pay himself so any balance from federation account na him get am. That one na salary abi na monthly income of the president?

13 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by SavageMaster: 2:03pm On Jan 04
Wait for me ...

I will give you the salary structure day before yesterday
Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by riczy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04
Who I go ask now?

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by jmoore(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

Allowance be the koko.
Tinubu gets 909,000 naira everyday for feeding, that's 331 million naira yearly.

16 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04
What will I do with it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by jeff1993: 2:03pm On Jan 04
Hh
Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by GanagiBitrus: 2:03pm On Jan 04
His actual salary is of little or no significance. What really matters is the Office.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Timoleon(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04
#2,800

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Ahigbo1: 2:03pm On Jan 04
Don't be surprised that the salary is actually the least of all his earnings. Oh Nigéria my country!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Timoleon(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04
Ahigbo1:
Don't be surprised that the salary is actually the least of all his earnings. Oh Nigéria my country!

It is the least of all his earnings.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Nex12: 2:04pm On Jan 04
I don't know but I know it's more than the us president 450k dollars per year.

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Sheriman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04
Stupid question

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by illicit(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04
Politicians should be placed on minimum wage

🕶️

4 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by MykellOni(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04
A
Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by handsomeyinka(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04
Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by id4sho(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04
Travel estacode na die tongue

2 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Zanzibar1: 2:07pm On Jan 04
Timoleon:
#2,800
grin grin this guy
Re: What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by onomeabuja: 2:07pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
Omo for nigeriyaaaaaaaa grin
U go ask tire ooooo grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos / Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.