Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time (1578 Views)

Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time

3 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pablo Escobar and Al Capone they learn work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by gozmok1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by duro4chang(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is my man. The incoming president. The best man for the job.

14 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by slivertongue: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by Bobloco: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
No wonder Agberoism, thuggery thrived during his reign as the governor of Lagos State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bobloco:
No wonder Agberoism, thuggery thrived during his reign as the governor of Lagos State

Teflon Don that instructs his underboss to unleash terror on Lagosians like he used to do in the streets of Chicago like Al Capone before him.

1 Like

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by limeta(f): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:

Spit
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by duro4chang(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
limeta:

Spit
I am not talking to you. I hadly speak to slowpoke. Abeg the comment is not for you. Your shallow knowledge will make you behave irrationally. Let those who can understand speak. Keep quiet.

13 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by Kokoy2022: 1:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Only the sons and daughters of Lucifer would hate Obi. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 4:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Kokoy2022:
Only the sons and daughters of Lucifer would hate Obi. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock.
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2022
CC

SadiqBabaSani
Ecos
Karlovych
LegendHero
seunmsg
TinubuAdvocate
Moh247
israelmao
Mopolog
Antoeni
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by 4mable: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2022
gozmok1:
Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.
I might personally prefer Obi than other frontline candidates because He is younger, but am 100% certain He wont be our next president, even Obi Himself knows, the ways of God are mysterious.
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
4mable:
I might personally prefer Obi than other frontline candidates because He is younger, but am 100% certain He wont be our next president, even Obi Himself knows, the ways of God are mysterious.
Peter Obi is the best of the three evils, but will lose with a large margin. Atiku or Tinubu will win because they are a true representation of the average Nigerian- occultic, fetish and extremely corrupt.
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2022
duro4chang:
shocked
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
CC

Seun
Lalasticalala
Justwise
Mukina
Dominique
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2022
CC
tmksouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
irongalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not talking to you. I hadly speak to slowpoke. Abeg the comment is not for you. Your shallow knowledge will make you behave irrationally. Let those who can understand speak. Keep quiet.
Joker
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by duro4chang(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
swaggerjack:

Joker
You are exposing your ignorance.

10 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
You are exposing your ignorance.
You are the ignorant slave and asslicker
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by duro4chang(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2022
swaggerjack:

You are the ignorant slave and asslicker
Everyone can see how foolish you are. I already told you the comment I posted was not meant for your consumption because your memory can't take it. It is expected that you keep quiet and let those who are more knowledgeable comment. Everything you have been trying to say actually shows that a dingbat like you can't comprehend what is not meant for you.

10 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Everyone can see how foolish you are. I already told you the comment I posted was not meant for your consumption because your memory can't take it. It is expected that you keep quiet and let those who are more knowledgeable comment. Everything you have been trying to say actually shows that a dingbat like you can't comprehend what is not meant for you.
Thrash
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
swaggerjack:

Thrash
You keep on exposing yourself!

10 Likes

Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
You keep on exposing yourself!
undecided
Re: Teflon Don: Tinubu Is The Greatest Gangster Of All Time by swaggerjack: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Abuja Students Shade Tinubu. / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Advises APC Governors. / PEPT Has Awarded Cost For Filing Frivolous Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.