Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS (5505 Views)

Obidients Recorded Calling For The Total Destruction Of Nigeria / Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics / Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by stanluiz(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2022
What are you saying about this Op ?

This one should be your worry.

https://www.nairaland.com/7403474/terror-alert-canada-uk-australia#117905584
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by Collins4u1(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Fake shit nothing of this sort happened on the road yesterday or this week sef.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by Cryofigbos: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Stop deceiving yourself. It's Tinubu's style of politics. He is fighting dirty.

The way u ppl accuse tinubu of everything....it seems that man is omnipotent or what
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by plaindealer: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2022
stanluiz:
Op. You should be worry about This. No dey carry South East matter for head.

The whole nation is not safe including your region.

https://www.nairaland.com/7403437/terror-threat-us-moves-evacuate

So, warning in Abuja is the reason why you are slaughtering yourselves and burning down your towns and villages in the SE, it's also the reason why your own terrorists brothers dash you compulsory and brutally enforced Monday holidays aka sit at home or die you complied like mumu slaves?

Have you not been slaughtering yourselves before warning in Abuja?

Sometimes I just wonder why it seems mental sanity, common sense, and collective societal madness prevail in the SE.

You people just talk rubbish like 2-year-old babies.

Sad.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by plaindealer: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:

The way u ppl accuse tinubu of everything....it seems that man is omnipotent or what

I think somewhere they've accepted the fact that they are powerless and Tinubu is in total control of their lives and they can not survive in life without Tinubu.

You'd think Tinubu is responsible for their existence in the SE or Tinubu is collecting their taxes and allocations and dashing them a gallon of kerosene in return.

It's pure madness.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by gidgiddy: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Hate begets hate but you irresponsible Igbos, always playing victim, will never accept that. It is only innocent and decent Igbos I feel for.

Hardened IPOBians and hate mongers like you, and your heroes like Kanu etal, deserve whatever they get.

You feel for Igbos? But you never for Benue when they are slaughtered by killer herdsmen? You never feel for Southern Kaduna when they are slaughtered by bandits? You never feel Katsina when they are slaughtered by ISWAP

But as soon as a vehicle is burnt in the South East, you will suddenly have this incredible concern and love for the well being Igbos?

Can you explain this lets understand this fake love you have for Igbos the more

1 Like

Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

You feel for Igbos? But you never for Benue when they are slaughtered by killer herdsmen? You never feel for Southern Kaduna when they are slaughtered by bandits? You never feel Katsina when they are slaughtered by ISWAP

But as soon as a vehicle is burnt in the South East, you will suddenly have this incredible concern and love for the well being Igbos?

Can you explain this lets understand this fake love you have for Igbos the more

I feel for innocent Igbos. Not your ilk. I have no love for terror-inclined Igbos, hate mongers and fans of Kanu and IPOB.

I am consistent, like most Yorubas, condemning the death of Benue folks, Igbo folks, Northerners or any innocent Nigerian victim of terror or insecurity.

Check my post to see I am not childish or irresponsible like you IPOBians. I am not a hypocrite and don't shift blame to the wrong folks as you Igbos do.

Insecurity in Nigeria, especially in the South, is 100% the fault of the Buhari government that won't fight terror and insecurity robustly and won't let Nigerians evolve a policing system that can curb them.

This is why Yorubas and their leaders are officially agitating for regional governance and used their state houses of assembly to birth Amotekun plus ban open grazing.

Yoruba leaders, like Yorubas, rise to the occasion in search of greater good of society. It has been that way with us and always will be because we are a responsible and genuinely peaceful people who live and let live. We accommodate all and terrorise non.

We always seek sincere solution as a sincere and responsible people. Whereas you hateful Igbos only know how to act like gangbangers killing each other thinking you're fighting Buhari and Fulanis. I don't spare the North either. They, along with the SE, will be responsible for the failure of Nigeria if such happens.

Worse still, your cowardly and worthless elected Igbo leaders , like Northern leaders, never give directions, move decisively or act to seek solutions for you.

Instead they leave people like you and Kanu to be doing stupid sit at home instead of confronting misrule as SW leaders, officially in the same Party with Buhari, are doing against the FG for the sake of their people's best interest.

Per insecurity in the land, it was SW leaders, through their State houses of Assembly, that exemplarily fought Malami to birth Amotekun as a Nigerian precedence. What were your worthless leaders doing on your behalf? Yet you will never take them to task and will be attacking Sanwo Olu and Tinubu instead.

SW defied Buhari and the FG also to pass into law the ban on open grazing while your messed up leaders irresponsibly sat on the fence to leave illiterates like Ikonso fighting for solutions with guns, anarchy, jail break, retaliatory killings, lawlessness etal.

The day you Igbos can look at yourselves and your failings is the day you will begin to make progress. It gets tiring when you people do so much wrong yet you wake daily to blame others, like the Yorubas, for your self-inflicted woes.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

I feel for innocent Igbos. Not your ilk. I have no love for terror-inclined Igbos, hate mongers and fans of Kanu and IPOB.

I am consistent, like most Yorubas, condemning the death of Benue folks, Igbo folks, Northerners or any innocent Nigerian victim of terror or insecurity.

Check my post to see I am not childish or irresponsible like you IPOBians. I am not a hypocrite and don't shift blame to the wrong folks as you Igbos do.

Insecurity in Nigeria, especially in the South, is 100% the fault of the Buhari government that won't fight terror and insecurity robustly and won't let Nigerians evolve a policing system that can curb them.

This is why Yorubas and their leaders are officially agitating for regional governance and used their state houses of assembly to birth Amotekun plus ban open grazing.

Yoruba leaders, like Yorubas, rise to the occasion in search of greater good of society. It has been that way with us and always will be because we are a responsible and genuinely peaceful people who live and let live. We accommodate all and terrorise non.

We always seek sincere solution as a sincere and responsible people. Whereas you hateful Igbos only know how to act like gangbangers killing each other thinking you're fighting Buhari and Fulanis. I don't spare the North either. They, along with the SE, will be responsible for the failure of Nigeria if such happens.

Worse still, your cowardly and worthless elected Igbo leaders , like Northern leaders, never give directions, move decisively or act to seek solutions for you.

Instead they leave people like you and Kanu to be doing stupid sit at home instead of confronting misrule as SW leaders, officially in the same Party with Buhari, are doing against the FG for the sake of their people's best interest.

Per insecurity in the land, it was SW leaders, through their State houses of Assembly, that exemplarily fought Malami to birth Amotekun as a Nigerian precedence. What were your worthless leaders doing on your behalf? Yet you will never take them to task and will be attacking Sanwo Olu and Tinubu instead.

SW defied Buhari and the FG also to pass into law the ban on open grazing while your messed up leaders irresponsibly sat on the fence to leave illiterates like Ikonso fighting for solutions with guns, anarchy, jail break, retaliatory killings, lawlessness etal.

The day you Igbos can look at yourselves and your failings is the day you will begin to make progress. It gets tiring when you people do so much wrong yet you wake daily to blame others, like the Yorubas, for your self-inflicted woes.

You feel for innocent Igbos? grin grin grin grin

It is you non Igbos that are crying and wailing about whatever is happening in the South East, more than us Igbos

It is you none Igbos that are trying to tell us Igbos about who is responsible for violence in our own land

Who is fooling who?

This is all about trying to demonise IPOB, nothing more

Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

You feel for innocent Igbos? grin grin grin grin

It is you non Igbos that are crying and wailing about whatever is happening in the South East, more than us Igbos

It is you none Igbos that are trying to tell us Igbos about who is responsible for violence in our own land

Who is fooling who?

This is all about trying to demonise IPOB, nothing more

IPOB made it clear they hate Yorubas. It is historical. Kanu was still inciting Igbos to burn and destroy Lagos during #EndSARS. He implored the 'lynch mob not to let Sanwo Olu, Tinubu etal "escape".

I have no love for you and your IPOB. I don't back the suffering of innocent Igbos though. Especially children. If you are a proper adult you will understand why many host malevolence towards IPOB and their hateful approach towards others.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by kmaster007: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
E don reach dat one... Wetin coz Ur foolishness
sanusideunifier:

You're so foolish to understand that plaindeer, a deluded Tinubu's supporter is using five months old fake news to set Nigeria on fire. That's the politics of Tinubu and his urchins.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by kmaster007: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2022
You make sense
plaindealer:

It's a misery how Tinubu facture into everything under the sun even in the SE that Tinubu never ruled or was elected as a public official.

It's obviously a standard mental default, it's ingrained into their head and soul, Tinubu must be responsible for their woes, misery and misfortunes in the SE, it's really sad.

But if you ask me, it's a defense mechanism even though it's dumb, idiotic, senseless and just absurd.

The leaders, governors and even Peter Obi don't care, the people sef obviously don't care, it's just a way of life, Obi said to the world openly that the terrorists are his friends and neighbors and also that the SE leaders created ESN terrorists.

There's something terrible bad and genetically infectuous in the water they drink in that region.
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by lereinter(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2022
These are people that want biafra

Self destroying their livelihood and goods.

Please government them biafra let all their indigenes in other parts of the country go and live with this insanity
Re: Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS by kmaster007: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok Mr. Fool
sanusideunifier:

You're so foolish to understand that plaindeer, a deluded Tinubu's supporter is using five months old fake news to set Nigeria on fire. That's the politics of Tinubu and his urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. / Akunyili: I’m Loyal To President Yar’adua: I’m Loyal To Nigeria / Fg Appeals To Libyan Rebels To Stop Killing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.