Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor (21688 Views)

Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by tabaralph: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

I am highly disappointed with Dele momodu these days for his comments recently. I use to respect him right from my childhood, can someone advice him to control his hatred for Tinubu?
You can say that again dear, the hatred started immediately Tinubu didn’t nominate him for any ministerial position despite his supposedly closeness to Tinubu
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by MrUchenna1(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Festus the only fake human right activist good at abusing human right.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Lovetoglory(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Dele mumudu collect from Kenyamo wotowoto. Next time, he will learn to hide himself jejele
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Skty: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Chai Dele don collect wotowoto.

Zero vote. Lwkmd.

U didn't read what Dele wrote yesterday..I will send u the link.

Dele Momodu, 100; Keyamo 0
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Skty: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Skty: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:
You are a big fool, who prefer Anambra development to Lagos State development.
A person that cannot differentiate the visionary leader among the presidential candidates.

What has Anambra got to do with Lagos that was former capital territory for 70 years
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He didn't. He captured himself instead. Keyamo is supposed to be the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of APC. I expect him to be dishing out reasons why nigerians should vote for APC/Tinubu. Unfortunately, he has nothing to use to convince nigerians. He has been left with nothing to do or say but to attack and insult APCs opponents. For a SAN, that is very low and uncultured. Even MC Oluomo an agbero wouldn't do the things keyamo does

shut up, na him work, you can't be insulting him because he's a spokesman to Tinubu and expect him not to respond
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by tesppidd: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Skty:

U didn't read what Dele wrote yesterday..I will send u the link.

Dele Momodu, 100; Keyamo 0
He overreached himself and got zero votes.

No diss line greater than this.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by slivertongue: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

No, he is not.

He is one of Nigeria's smartest lawyers.

Leave politics aside. Keyamo has got outstanding intellect.

And how landmark case has he won? Abi na grammar?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CashVessel(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

I am highly disappointed with Dele momodu these days for his comments recently. I use to respect him right from my childhood, can someone advice him to control his hatred for Tinubu?
He was very objective in his discourse. I saw no hatred for the person of Tinubu neither did I hear any word that showed hatred. Festus Keyamo is uncouth and does not come close to Dele Momodu in character and class.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CoolAmbience(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

And how landmark case has he won? Abi na grammar?

Don't be lazy...make findings.

He won the case where he insisted that the president does not have the power to unilaterally appoint National Service Chiefs without recourse to the National Assembly.

What of the one in which he secured convictions against Bode George and others at the High & Appeal Courts, which was later upturned by the apex court.

There was also the one in favour of the ex deputy governor of Adamawa, Bala Ngilari, which saw his supposed resignation as unconstitutional, leading to his being sworn in as substantive governor, upon the impeachment of Murtala Nyako.

Keyamo has received several recognitions, awards and accolades globally, including a nomination for the World Medal of Honour Award by the American Geographical Institute as far back as 2003.

So, no be grammar...
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

shut up, na him work, you can't be insulting him because he's a spokesman to Tinubu and expect him not to respond

Since I have refused to shut up, what will you do about it? Unfortunately, your emottional outburst hasn't negated any of the following?

He didn't. He captured himself instead. Keyamo is supposed to be the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of APC. I expect him to be dishing out reasons why nigerians should vote for APC/Tinubu. Unfortunately, he has nothing to use to convince nigerians. He has been left with nothing to do or say but to attack and insult APCs opponents. For a SAN, that is very low and uncultured. Even MC Oluomo an agbero wouldn't do the things keyamo does
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Advocate500: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

Jokers everywhere,so when he joined you guys to hate Jonathan in 2015 ,his character was at par with your brain?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Advocate500: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
abobote:
Keyamo really hit Dele Momodu hard here.

Both of them can dance naked for all I care
tinubu will join them soon.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by pfadom: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
How many zero vote aspirant deu make mouth? Imagine the idiot talking where popular aspirants Dey put mouth. Shameless hippopotamus!

Goodnigga:
is he the only one with 0 vote? Did he also vote someone else?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since I have refused to shut up, what will you do about it? Unfortunately, your emottional outburst hasn't negated any of the following?

Keyamo is whom your dad want to be, so shut the fúck up

every idiiots have opinions lately
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Mickykarim: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goodnigga:
List his mark and List Dele'own from various years, let's compare

YOU BRING IT ON SINCE IT WAS YOUR IDEA.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Keyamo is whom your dad want to be, so shut the fúck up

every idiiots have opinions lately

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Goodnigga: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU BRING IT ON SINCE IT WAS YOUR IDEA.
you see. You people just defend without backing your claim. you earlier talked about Keyamo accomplishment and yet find it difficult to mention one
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Mickykarim: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goodnigga:
you see. You people just defend without backing your claim. you earlier talked about Keyamo accomplishment and yet find it difficult to mention one

BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT TO THE NUISANCE AND PERHAPS LACKS COMPREHENSION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Else, you would have noticed and read it in my post as a successful accomplished lawyer that he is.

Of course, you would rather have a time-wasting exercise for the obvious.

NEED I SPOONFEED YOU WITH WHAT IS IN THE PUBLIC SPACE?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Goodnigga: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mickykarim:

BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT TO THE NUISANCE AND PERHAPS LACKS COMPREHENSION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Else, you would have noticed and read it in my post as a successful accomplished lawyer that he is.

Of course, you would rather have a time-wasting exercise for the obvious.

NEED I SPOONFEED YOU WITH WHAT IS IN THE PUBLIC SPACE?
see how u fail. List and you are explaining nonsense
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Mickykarim: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goodnigga:
see how u fail. List and you are explaining nonsense

SEE HOW LITTLE A FELLOW, YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF TO BE.

List! I cannot continue to further help your tiny little fellow brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / Dr. Maduka Submits Form: Says "I Come With New Development Phase For Anambra" / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.