Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens (28819 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / Tunisia Vs Nigeria: AFCON Third Place (0 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by abbeyfel: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
prinsam30:
They should just dash Germany the third place, those good for nothing low self esteem girls that ar short of confidence with that their coach that looks like atiku extended relative should cum back home and be distributed to members of the boko haram as marital gift so that there will be no attack of any kind here in Abuja and if they so wish to attack, I'm begging them to enter Aso Villa to test run their ability... Nonsense and ingredient
This foolishness spew here is first class! Hisses...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by damoobaba: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
abbeyfel:
This foolishness spew here is first class! Hisses...

The guy dey vex
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by fof1: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
prinsam30:
They should just dash Germany the third place, those good for nothing low self esteem girls that ar short of confidence with that their coach that looks like atiku extended relative should cum back home and be distributed to members of the boko haram as marital gift so that there will be no attack of any kind here in Abuja and if they so wish to attack, I'm begging them to enter Aso Villa to test run their ability... Nonsense and ingredient

Sadistic behaviour...Go and Sleep Pls. U have Nothing to Offer

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by frugal(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:
My question now is, how come we beat this people at

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

And we can't beat them at the senior level?
They develop, we don't. I thought that was obvious. No?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Softmirror: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

VERY FAR LESS POLITICS PLAYS OUT AT THOSE LEVEL WHEN IT COMES TO THE SELECTION OF PLAYERS. UNLIKE IN THE SENIOR TEAM. AND NOT UNTIL RECENTLY, THE LAST UNDER 17 (MALE) HAD SO MUCH POLITICS INVOLVED AND THE COULDN'T GET TO ANYWHERE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by mapist(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

Your answer is "THIS IS BECAUSE WE USE OLDER PLAYERS. IMAGINE PLAYING WITH SOMEONE 7 YEARS YOUR JNR AND YOU BOTH ARE INEXPERIENCED"

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by tosyne55(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Congrats to the flamingos of Nigeria
Africa is proud of you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Askmathes01: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Surely them go try for bed
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.e45531ef50c4ddf55228b47e1f5e0bb3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fcdn-images-1.medium.com%2fmax%2f1600%2f1*MZW37fLTm9c62yeJdfZrBg.gif&ehk=FXMszbEU%2f8qr23zsdwBzw2anYAeR9HNiomqeYEqnsjI%3d

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by abbeyfel: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
damoobaba:

The guy dey vex
Aswear!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by maste: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS. KEEP IT UP GIRLS. THE SKY IS THE LIMITED. I'M PROUD OF YOU. ✊
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by rdokoye: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

You got to develop your players, and ideally you'll need a good league to do that. Good league requires money, investments, state of the art stadiums, training equipment, youth academies, trainers etc...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Surely them go try for bed
Dumb!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by jimcaddy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
We live for the moment in this part of the world. Yes we won bronze, blah blah. How about blooding these young girls into the senior national team. Very soon many of them will be looking to run away to search for clubs. We don't have a succession plan in our football. We really don't. Everything we do is for the moment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
NGN played beautiful nonsense yet they won, their coach what's that his name again?

Oloowokere is one tribalistic nonentity I've ever witnessed...the squad list tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Grandemperor(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
othermen:
First, they got to the Semi Final, and so they deserve some commendation.

Anyone who watched the game would know that Columbia was the far far better team.

“The players tried” against Columbia, yes, they tried woefully.

Not necessarily their fault, the manager should be responsible for getting the team to perform.

The manager appeared to instruct the team, not to make any serious ambition at scoring or holding the ball… they should all just be chaotic and interestingly that earned the team a draw at final time.

For the penalty shootout, the manager again failed the team woefully. He had no plan for who should take the penalty after the first five had been taken. Doing such, it appeared outright, those girls were too young, to be given such a senseless and enormous responsibility and I hope it doesn’t crush their heart.

The flamingoes keeper for the penalty shootout could also have done far better. It appeared the coach believed that in the tournament, that was her only purpose. The manager should have ensured she was at least average. She had two outstanding penalty saves in the tournament, but then, the ones she didn’t even try for yesterday, appeared easier to keep out.

If we commend the performance, without a bit of being critical, we would keep getting terrible results from our football teams.

Congratulations to the girls, I hope they keep training to get better and hope they can good football teams to help improve their abilities.

The manager, who I hold as the culprit for yesterday eyesore performance; I hope he realizes his errors too, get back to the drawing board, and begin to initiate plans to get us the cup in the next tournament.

See dis one O! We are relating to the match vs Germany, and you are in the remote past. You no even fit spell ''Columbia''. I sure say you no even sabi which part of this Planet Earth, Colombia even dey sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by ufuosman(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Congratulations to them all
We are proud of you girls and the coaching crew
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by realestate99: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Efisimilala:
NGN played beautiful nonsense yet they won, their coach what's that his name again?

Oloowokere is one tribalistic nonentity I've ever witnessed...the squad list tho.
Even notorious tribalits do complain when things are not in their favour, is there a tribal group that is not sentimental in this country? Keep shut and wait for your turn, we know your type, when you are in charge you chest beat, when it is the other way you play the victim card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

cus they will grown up and we will not.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Grandemperor(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

Because our male and female ''senior levels'' are scattered all over the world, etc., whereas our junior teams are 99% resident in Nigeria, proximity, prolonged camping and uniformity with convergence and adherence to playing Nigerian patterns. The senior teams do not have these advantages. West Africa does not indulge in U19-whatever, other parts of Africa do..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Raregems247: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Make una use this one hold jodi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by seunayantokun(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2022
If Buhari had spoken to them, it would have been a total failure.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Carparts888(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2022
I swear grin
seunayantokun:
If Buhari had spoken to them, it would have been a total failure.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by nnamdi640: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

We don't have what it takes to beat their senior team. The exposure their junior teams face after the tournament is beyond what ours face. Again, Nigeria team fake their ages which is an advantage to our team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2022
nnamdi640:
We don't have what it takes to beat their senior team. The exposure their junior teams face after the tournament is beyond what ours face. Again, Nigeria team fake their ages which is an advantage to our team.

So do you mean that oyinbos don't fake ages?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by MrJames007: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2022
They did great. cool

Better than these useless Super Chickens. angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by BankyGee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:

So do you mean that oyinbos don't fake ages?
Leave black man with charred brain make him dey cap rubbish
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by skuribeebo: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:

Under 17
Under 19
Under 20

Na because the children we dey beat don grow to adult. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA U17 Women's WC Third Place Match (3 - 2) pens by Tarani(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
There is something special in women's football. Love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama / Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) / AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.