Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days (891 Views)

Invest As Little As 50,000 Naira, Make Over 300% Profit In 12 Months / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? / More Items You Can Import And Make 300% Profit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2023
I get messages saying generating 200% profit monthly online is too good to be true . Lol . i will share with you a basic explanation on how i do this in just 7 days with my Onethousandfans Program

Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Linkupsavage:
I get messages saying generating 200% profit monthly online is too good to be true . Lol . i will share with you a basic explanation on how i do this in just 7 days with my Onethousandfans Program

The answer to this will be the pinned post on my telegram group before the end of today . Can't risk getting banned on Nairaland again lol

Stay Blessed .
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Alcatel17: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Linkupsavage:

The answer to this will be the pinned post on my telegram group before the end of today . Can't risk getting banned on Nairaland again lol

Stay Blessed .

Was ur telegram group link?
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Alcatel17:

Was ur telegram group link?

Send me a message on whatsapp or telegram to get channel and group link immediately thanks
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
A Simple Explanation on how i make 400% profit with $17 in just 7 days

For Example

If Mr. John Subscribe to USA Apple Family subscription which cost $17.

Mr. john can add 5 users to its family subscription plan making it 6 Apple Premium users.

so If 1 apple User can generate 20 streams per hour and 300 streams in 15 hours we can conclude that 6 premium users can generate 1,800 streams daily .

1800 Streams multiply by 7 days is 12,600 Streams .
Now lets convert 12,600 streams to royalty Guys

According to my Stream and royalty payment statistics from united states Apple music pays $0.006 per stream

12,600 Streams multiply by 0.006 = $75

So i invested $17 on Apple music Family Subscription
Generated $75 Royalty for my Artist in 7 days

$17 to $75 = $58 Profit which is approximately 440% profit Ha ha ha ha

Check my other Thread to see what artist earn per million streams from different parts of the world

This is not a theory . Its tested and trusted . That is why Both artist and investors are satisfied with my services . We always deliver and as you can see making over 400% profit in few days is not a problem .

Send me a message with the contact on my profile to join my onethousandfan program . We work You earn .

If you find this information Useful Kindly comment OnethousandFan to support this Thread and keep it on the first page thanks
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Harrierhevi: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linkupsavage:

For Example

Mr. john can add 5 users to its family subscription plan making it 6 Apple Premium users.

so If 1 apple User can generate 20 streams per hour and 300 streams in 15 hours we can conclude that 6 premium users can generate 1,800 streams daily .

According to my Stream and royalty payment statistics from united states Apple music pays $0.006 per stream

Check my other Thread to see what artist earn per million streams from different parts of the world

This is not a theory . Its tested and trusted . That is why Both artist and investors are satisfied with my services . We always deliver and as you can see making over 400% profit in few days is not a problem .

Send me a message with the contact on my profile to join my onethousandfan program . We work You earn .

If you find this information Useful Kindly comment OnethousandFan to support this Thread and keep it on the first page thanks

Wow this is wonderful my brother . I will contact you right away . Thank you for this
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Okon101(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linkupsavage:

For Example

Boss you get brain . Make sense . 100% possible . Chai
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Okon101(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
This one better pass crypto wali ..

Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Kamsy707: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linkupsavage:

For Example

Nice idea sir . I use apple music family Nigeria and it is #1500 for the family supscription . So why not do thesame thing with Nigeria supscription and make more profit. What do you think sir .
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Kamsy707:

Nice idea sir . I use apple music family Nigeria and it is #1500 for the family supscription . So why not do thesame thing with Nigeria supscription and make more profit. What do you think sir .

Its less profitable becuase apple pay $0.0006 per nigerian stream
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by JohnAlfred: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Linkupsavage:

For Example

Thanks for the information Sir
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Kamsy707: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Linkupsavage:

Its less profitable becuase apple pay $0.0006 per nigerian stream

I see . Thanks for the response sir . Nigeria lol from top to bottom . I guess its better to blow in yankee than nigeria as an artist ooo chai
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Kamsy707:

I see . Thanks for the response sir . Nigeria lol from top to bottom . I guess its better to blow in yankee than nigeria as an artist ooo chai

You are welcome
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Preciousone77: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Thumbs UP

Linkupsavage:

For Example

Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
If You've confirmed your royalty split payment for the month of april kindly hail onethousandfans and leave a review thanks
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairalanders who have contacted me but still observing should randomly acknowledge by saying < Watching List > . Benefactors including Artist can also do the same by saying < True Fan > . New Investors Expecting can also indicate by saying < Waiting List >

Lets Go

Streaming and Royalty Analytics are updated on my telegram Channel
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Amimatt1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
True Fan Sir

Linkupsavage:
Nairalanders who have contacted me but still observing should randomly acknowledge by saying < Watching List > . Benefactors including Artist can also do the same by saying < True Fan > . New Investors Expecting can also indicate by saying < Waiting List >

Lets Go

Streaming and Royalty Analytics are updated on my telegram Channel
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09
Happy New Year Guys . after a constant request from most of my beneficiaries from nairaland i have decided to update this thread and keep it active
Re: How I Generate 300% Profit In 7 Days by Linkupsavage(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21
Today i received a royalty payment for a clients 200k stream from December via ACH payment amounting to $1,169 . And Boom with the current exchange rate with Grey we received #2,104.200 . Investing in dollars is a double win . At this point Naira needs saving .

Get Latest Business And Nse News / Know The Current Prices Of Nse Stocks Online / Trailer Load Of Yam For Sale.