Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State (893 Views)

Nazira: Missing Child Found In Osogbo (Photo) / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
My sister forgot her bag on a bus from ipetumodu, Iyana akilalu, ileife to lagos 2 days ago. She has been to the park but she can't find the bus/driver.
She sat on the front seat and the driver told her to put the bag beside him.

Attached below is a picture of the bag though not the real picture

Thank you cry

Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by slimjohn2k5: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
the receipt they gave her should contain the vehicle number. she can use that to locate the driver
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by DontBullshitMe: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
How forgetful of her!? If she can forget a bag this big, chances are she can also forget herself.
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
How forgetful of her!? If she can forget a bag this big, chances are she can also forget herself.

This is harsh... she was with other bags.

1 Like

Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by spinna: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
the receipt they gave her should contain the vehicle number. she can use that to locate the driver

Receipt for where.. 90 % likely there's no such receipt..someone should go to the park and ask the drivers for his number
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by nifemi25(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2022
This kind of bus will be hard to locate cos she didn't board the bus from garage and neither did she alighted at the last bustop as not mentioned by the poster. I pray she finds the bag soon

2 Likes

Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by frozen70(f): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

It can happen to anyone, you don't know that people are thinking these days
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
nifemi25:
This kind of bus will be hard to locate cos she didn't board the bus from garage and neither did she alighted at the last bustop as not mentioned by the poster. I pray she finds the bag soon

Yeah, you're right
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Foodqueen(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Whenever I am board a bus, I count my luggage my number.

I don't care how small the luggage is,I give it a number to avoid something like this.
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bag has been found. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Foodqueen(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
misspresident:
Bag has been found. Thank you all.

Details joor
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Foodqueen:

Details joor

The People at the park know the the driver, so when they saw him, they told him about it and the driver called her to come for it and the rest is history.
Re: Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
nifemi25:

Just curious though...do you see vision?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. / Why Should Parents Get Married If: / I'm Looking For Sandra Omonefe Ikhalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.