Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. (881 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Nice2023(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Pls,if u are a young man out there planning to marry without anything doing,shove the idea,I say jettison the idea except u have an inheritance that can take care of that marriage for u.

This advice is not for everyone but majority of young men who think marriage is a habitat where u could hide ur flaws.

Marriage is expensive...however,the day u marry without financial muscle to take up responsibilities,that is the day sleep will depart from your eyes.

U will no longer sleep nor be yourself again. Have u wondered why marriages are crashing in Nigeria? and many young men and women are now suicidal because of the way everything has become in the country. The rate of divorce have skyrocketed in recent times and more persons are still opting out because of lack of care as a result of financial irresponsibility.

In Nigeria today,many persons are depressed as a result of hopelessness occasioned by financial inadequacy,bleak future,employment,effect of bad govt policies and tribal discrimination and hate.

If u are working be u a woman or man,don't marry a liability.it will drain u and leave u in perpetual bondage. In fact,do not try it and as a woman,do not leave ur job because u just married,this idea of leaving ur job has rendered many ladies weak and completely financially stressed to meet with personal needs while in the marriage.

I will leave it here.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by HacheNoire: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2023
This is where majority get it all wrong.

The best time to find a soul mate is when you at your lowest.

The moment you get that break, everything you talk to will say yes.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Tayorshd87: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Exactly have made such mistakes too and now regretting it 😢

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by HacheNoire: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Exactly have made such mistakes too and now regretting it 😢

I feel your pain!

If a girl can be loyal to you when you had nothing, she is the one!

Just get a job with Halliburton, and everything you talk to will say yes. Even animals will like you🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by JeffreyJunior: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

You can pretend to be at your lowest to see the true person you are in love with but please don't marry when you are at your lowest.

Financial stability is one of the greatest assets a man should have before talking about marriage to avoid poverty recycling.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by HacheNoire: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
You can pretend to be at your lowest to see the true person you are in love with but please don't marry when you are at your lowest.

Financial stability is one of the greatest assets a man should have before talking about marriage to avoid poverty recycling.

Pretend? You are telling a well to do chap to pretend? Even if he does, he can never per perfect with it.

Do a study of one of the most successful marriages you can find, they always started together from 0.

How do you want a man who nets 3m per month to pretend? He should wear rags and move out of his house to go live on the streets, just because he is looking for a soul mate?

The best time to find a soul mate is at your lowest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by JeffreyJunior: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Pretend? You are telling a well to do chap to pretend? Even if he does, he can never per perfect with it.

Do a study of one of the most successful marriages you can find, they always started together from 0.

How do you want a man who nets 3m per month to pretend? He should wear rags and move out of his house to go live on the streets, just because he is looking for a soul mate?

The best time to find a soul mate is at your lowest!
People with real fortune still pretend to be paupers and you're here talking about someone who is earning 3m per month.

I will not encourage my daughter or my sister to marry a man who is in his lowest because I won't do that myself.

The best they can do is to stand by their men until they get back on their feet before having talks about marriage.

You can go to the city where your targeted lady resides in and rent a single room for one year. Furnish it averagely and stay there about two days every month just to host her in the apartment. Jump bike and keke whenever you are in the city. Court her for the one year and have a feel of who she really is before proposing marriage.

That you earn 3m/month can't stop you from living a low class life for a while just to achieve something.

Marriage ain't no joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by HacheNoire: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
People with real fortune still pretend to be paupers and you're here talking about someone who is earning 3m per month.

I will not encourage my daughter or my sister to marry a man who is in his lowest because I won't do that myself.

The best they can do is to stand by their men until they get back on their feet before having talks about marriage.

You can go to the city where your targeted lady resides in and rent a single room for one year. Furnish it averagely and stay there about two days every month just to host her in the apartment. Jump bike and keke whenever you are in the city. Court her for a lady and have a feel of who she really is before proposing marriage.

That you earn 3m/month can't stop you from living a low class life for a while just to achieve something.

Marriage ain't no joke.

All because you want to marry, you want that entity called a man to stoop that low?

Leave his city to and go rent a house outside state just because he is searching for a wife, when the ladies are shaking booties at the club waiting for him to buy?

It’s easier said than done!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by jeff1607(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Nice2023:
Pls,if u are a young man out there planning to marry without anything doing,shove the idea,I say jettison the idea except u have an inheritance that can take care of that marriage for u.

This advice is not for everyone but majority of young men who think marriage is a habitat where u could hide ur flaws.

Marriage is expensive...however,the day u marry without financial muscle to take up responsibilities,that is the day sleep will depart from your eyes.

U will no longer sleep nor be yourself again. Have u wondered why marriages are crashing in Nigeria? and many young men and women are now suicidal because of the way everything has become in the country. The rate of divorce have skyrocketed in recent times and more persons are still opting out because of lack of care as a result of financial irresponsibility.

In Nigeria today,many persons are depressed as a result of hopelessness occasioned by financial inadequacy,bleak future,employment,effect of bad govt policies and tribal discrimination and hate.

If u are working be u a woman or man,don't marry a liability.it will drain u and leave u in perpetual bandage. In fact,do not try it and if u are woman,do not leave ur job because u just married,this idea of leaving ur job has rendered many ladies weak and completely financially stressed.

I will leave it here.

So in the course of being married and one loses his source of livelihood, he should commit suicide right? This is why more and more men suffer at the hands of women when things go south. The best time one should get married is when he is at his low, wealthy men who have gotten married at their prime are a shadow of themselves when they lose money

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Nice2023(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2023
jeff1607:

So in the course of being married and one loses his source of livelihood, he should commit suicide right? This is why more and more men suffer at the hands of women when things go south. The best time one should get married is when he is at his low, wealthy men who have gotten married at their prime are a shadow of themselves when they lose money

If u have read my advice very well,u will understand I didn't mention people in marriage. I mentioned young men and women who are about entering marriage with absolutely nothing.

If that is what u understood,so be it. After all,there are three ways to get to Lagos,either u enter through air,bus or train from Ibadan. What matters is that u entered Lagos.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by SeaTrade(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2023
>:
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by JeffreyJunior: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

All because you want to marry, you want that entity called a man to stoop that low?

Leave his city to and go rent a house outside state just because he is searching for a wife, when the ladies are shaking booties at the club waiting for him to buy?

It’s easier said than done!
Well, he wanted a different breed of woman different from the ones that shake booties at clubs.

If it's not easy for him to stop to conquer, he should simply marry the ones available in his neighborhood mek everybody rest.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by McLizbae: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2023
I like this, but it may not be necessary. Reason is, when we guys get rich we loose some of our keen sense too. When we young and broke, we have friends and acquaintances. Among these we know the ones that have been good and virtuous, and the one that have been bad. But once money come, we forget the real stuff and go for the flashes (glam, class, killer body etc), because we ignorantly believe we can afford it. It is just like leaving the well known full option super reliable tokumbo corolla and choosing a Nigerian used G Wagon just because you have the money now and really wonna flex.

It is easier to go back and humbly seek those young lady confirmed to have remained good and virtuous, court and marry with peace of mind.
JeffreyJunior:

You can go to the city where your targeted lady resides in and rent a single room for one year. Furnish it averagely and stay there about two days every month just to host her in the apartment. Jump bike and keke whenever you are in the city. Court her for the one year and have a feel of who she really is before proposing marriage.

Marriage ain't no joke.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by HacheNoire: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Well, he wanted a different breed of woman different from the ones that shake booties at clubs.

If it's not easy for him to stop to conquer, he should simply marry the ones available in his neighborhood mek everybody rest.

That’s the point!

He failed to make hays while the sun was shining.

The moment a man missed the advantage ls of his lowest point, he will never find those moments again.

Those points awaken you Mr spirit to true love, true friends and betrayals.

You can’t even act like a poor man cos your skin is glowing, you looking healthy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

Marriage ain't no joke.

Too much Nollywood movies!
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Karlifate: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2023
It is funny how men will go on dates trying to know many women when they hardly know themselves. grin

Every Powerful Man was down on the streets at one point in the time of life.👌

Men are born Power Hungry, but when we meet that “one girl” who makes us think: “man, you know what? I don’t need power. I’ll just settle down with her and live a good life”until she breaks your heart & that'll open your eyes to the truth. cheesy

You NEED Power.

Even if you don’t plan on abusing it, especially if you don’t plan on abusing it.

You should be a warrior in a garden, not a gardener on a battlefield.

Understand life. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Abaniwealth(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=Nice2023 post=123540465]Pls,if u are a young man out there planning to marry without anything doing,shove the idea,I say jettison the idea except u have an inheritance that can take care of that marriage for u.

If u are working be u a woman or man,don't marry a liability.it will drain u and leave u in perpetual bondage. In fact,do not try it and as a woman,do not leave ur job because u just married,this idea of leaving ur job has rendered many ladies weak and completely financially stressed to meet with personal needs while in the marriage.

I will leave it here

U are on point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Abaniwealth(f): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=Abaniwealth post=123546316][/quote]
U are on point
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Smartguyboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

Marriage ain't no joke.

Both of you have a point
On your lowest you will settle for less when you hammer you will start having different taste of women some might even regret getting married to they wife.
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Baronthecelebri: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
I support you,as for me I'm not getting married, baby mama all the way
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Aladdin1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Believe me.if you yourself practice this your advice.it would make you regret in your old age.
Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by ItisWell22(f): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Having a job doesn’t mean one has it all or is made, but a means to guarantee everyday feeding is possible (that rat race 😒).

A newly employed teacher, nurse, doctor, banker; for our regularly available jobs in Nigeria, is in his or her small beginning.

Life is too hard to birth kids with no steady source of income, because of looking for who will stick at the lowest.

People dey suffer (only God know wetin Op don see)

Preventable maternal and child deaths wey poverty dey cause for Nigeria and the world at large, no be here oh… 😢

If people want to do love in joblessness and penury (God will make a way), please and please, they shouldn’t involve kids. Especially when the couple are really young…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry If U Don't Have A Job And Don't Marry A Liability. by Blitzking: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
jeff1607:

Absolutely most women want to progress not regress

(1) (Reply)

Prenuptial Agreement / Can Someone Please Tell Me? / Women!Wise Up!! - The Real Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.