Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League (25567 Views)

Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos / Man United Boss Mourinho Accuses Casillas Of Ousting David Gea From Spanish Team / See The Value Of Spanish Team That Beat Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by OJEEMAH(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2022
obembet:

You are correct. But I don't see Barcelona getting beta like before for the next 5 season.
Even when they were better, you never acknowledged it. So how do we know your opinion is not out of your inborn hatred.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by OJEEMAH(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2022
obembet:

Just Spur, Aston villa and Everton
when last Aston Villa and Everton play Europa not to even talk of UCL?
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by ConsciousMan01: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Can messi fans now tell us that barca made a mistake buying lewandoski, the same way they've been criticizing CR7 for United's downfall? no aged players will make a huge difference in a struggling team.

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Streetmovement(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I remember when English teams been dey this situation so Na their time make them jazz out, even that Madrid go commot soon
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by osazsky(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2022
judedwriter:
At least man utd now has quality competition in the europa league grin

No more boring europa matches!
after this,3 years from now man u,arsenal,wolves Baca athletic Madrid,Roma westham,Fulham will be slugging it out in d conference league na then u go know say mou good die
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by osazsky(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

I remember when English teams been dey this situation so Na their time make them jazz out, even that Madrid go commot soon
the injury on Madrid will cost them at mostt the quarter finals..Bayern and city for finals
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Streetmovement(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2022
osazsky:
the injury on Madrid will cost them at mostt the quarter finals..Bayern and city for finals

Make them pair them with better team for round of 16 mk them jazz especially all those teams wey Dem beat last season go carry the cup
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by olaztek(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Epl fan still dey doubt RealMadrid for CL. Una eyes go soon clear again as Una no wan learn abi.
We're going for another back to back.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
After the will be saying bundesliga is farmers league
Lewandoski never see anything, someone that was doing well at Bayern grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Benchilwell: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Even though Madrid have d highest champion league trophy, la liga just have only 2 different winner(real Madrid and Barcelona) and Barcelona are missing out lately but England have 5 different winner ( Chelsea,man u,Aston Villa, Nottingham forest and Liverpool).
Only Barcelona and Madrid in la liga others are shit,if u are talking about champion league glory.
Next times barca should continue bringing a baby coach because is their former player thinking everybody can be like PEP,even PEP glory day in Barca ,they were always favour by uafa under Platini,that y still now pep can't win champion league since he stop coaching Barcelona and again ATM should continue keeping that their mumu coach Simeone ,were no get style of football just only defend and defend, after he has good attacking players(carrasco,morata,griezmann,joao felix,Thomas Lemar and Ángel Correa) u have thiz good forwards u still dey play old defensive football.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Secondly: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906944:
Barcelona has turned to a 3rd tier team.

How time changes fast.

Barcelona, the team formerly known as the UNDEFEATABLE.

Gone are those days.

Such is life.

Is it not Liverpool that is beginning to show signs of crumbling before our very eyes?

The same Liverpool that just two or three seasons ago were completely UNTOUCHABLE?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by SPAMBOX7: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2022
shuttox:
They were hijacking Chelsea deals
Chelsea was on their way to Europa league but Barca still hijacked the deal�����
This comrade has no iota of peace grin
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2022
EPL best league in the world
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by benqo01(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal are all Europa league products from day one.

Na only Madrid and Barcelona be champions league contender.

Just one in one out this time...no issue.

When I tell people Messi is Barca they will want to kill me now look at what Barca is facing

Barca is now a laughing stock in the La Liga u can't even put your money on them

Lewandoski i pity pass mumu from ucl to Europa e can't perform like Messi in barca
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Slynation(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2022
obembet:

You are correct. But I don't see Barcelona getting beta like before for the next 5 season.
The same way United will remain stagnant for the next 10years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Benchilwell: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

even EPL team were in diz situation, they have never had 4 or 3 club out of group stage.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by gasparpisciotta: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906947:

Sure, they cannot win back2back

The only club in the modern era to demystify this statement. Go and confirm it

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Adakintroy: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2022
The children chapel we De manage as gunners all this agbalagbas don come join.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
What exactly is Tebas fault ?

Emu4life:
Anyone Egbon!
If I fit catch Javier Tebas One on One for Corner, e go be like na Trailer jam am. Man doesn't want other Clubs to challenge Real Madrid Locally, now it's affecting them in Europe.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Kelvin3476: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:

What can you say about Manchester United FC tongue
O BOY UR HEAD DON SCATTER KPATAKPATA.
SOMEBODY IS TALKING ABT SPANISH TEAMS, AND U ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT 1 SINGLE ENGLISH TEAM.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906947:

Sure, they cannot win back2back
but they won it 3 times in a row

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Emu4life(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
madridguy:
What exactly is Tebas fault ?

Bro, Tebas is suffocating Laliga teams with silly rules. Teams are struggling to register players they signed.
Teams can only re-invest 1/3 of revenue, if other leagues are using this silly rule, do you think they can compete??
Only Real Madrid is currently financially okay to buy any player they want according to Javier Tebas.
He is bringing back the Real Madrid monopoly of old.
Laliga is rightly about to turn to a Farmers League just like Bundesliga.
HE IS KILLING THE LEAGUE.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by abobote: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
If leagues buy clubs, Barcelona would've been sold to the Chinese Super League.
I'm sure they'll manage well there.

Arsenal will win a double this season.
The UCL and the EPL titles.
Good luck with telling some beer parlour arsenal fans that the gunners aren't in the UCL.
I nearly got my plate of pepper soup overturned last night.
Now I won't even argue if they tell me that Arsenal will win the world cup and Euros.

And for Juventus, I don't even know whether they are still playing our own football or they've invented their own game.
Zero creativity.
Someone should advise Juventus to start watching Lobi stars of Makurdi. Maybe they'll pick up some playing ideas from them.

I woke up on the bright side of my bed today with a broad smile as I turned and beheld the beauty by my side.

Too of the morning shout out to all the happy men around the world.
May we continue to be happy.

God bless all the cute women whose lives radiate joy and love to their men. May your days be long and your gifts be numerous.

...and to my pretty angel.
Sometimes I feel you just popped out of telemundo. But each morning I know you real.

God bless your sweet life darling.

Lots of love, my dear Aurelia.

You are a very good writer
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Emu4life(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
2Radii:
How has he bn preventing others from competing with Madrid??

Did he said they should not play ball or he's preventing them from buy players??

Javier tebas has always bn behind every Spanish team.

Na team lose form and its normal, the tym Madrid and Sevilla dey win continental cups upandan fowl no piss.

Abeg rest.
Lol!! The once ferocious Sevilla, Valencia, Barca, Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Celta vigo all lost form the same time, coincidence
Apparently, you are are Real Madrid fan. You wouldn't see my point.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by phemmyfour: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
ConsciousMan01:
Can messi fans now tell us that barca made a mistake buying lewandoski, the same way they've been criticizing CR7 for United's downfall? no aged players will make a huge difference in a struggling team.
Cr7 problem is both on and off the pitch. His behavior is not healthy for any dressing room
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Charly500(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal are all Europa league products from day one.

Na only Madrid and Barcelona be champions league contender.

Just one in one out this time...no issue.

I disagree with you regarding Atletico Madrid and Villareal, Villarreal got to the champions league semifinal last season and even knocked out bayern.

Atletico Madrid under diego simeone have been to two champions league finals
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by tuzle(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:
Overated farmers league which is only rated because of income streams; 4/4.

Tactical, technical best most successful league in all the celestial systems;1/4.
shockedshockedshockedshocked
is the topic a lie?
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Streetmovement(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Benchilwell:
even EPL team were in diz situation, they have never had 4 or 3 club out of group stage.

I remember when the never use to get pass the round of 16 stage, back then Spanish teams use to play each other in semi finals, they was fucking English teams right in the ass, na their time make them chop am.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Charly500(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Well this season Real Madrid still remains a force to be reckoned with in the champions league and they are still strong favourites to lift the trophy again.

However, i believe they will face stronger tests this season, just like they did in Germany this week, you cant let your guard down in europe even for a second or else you will pay heavily for it.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Benchilwell: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

I remember when the never use to get pass the round of 16 stage, back then Spanish teams use to play each other in semi finals, they was fucking English teams right in the ass, na their time make them chop am.
which years dropping it
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Streetmovement(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Benchilwell:
which years dropping it

I don't understand what you said, abi Spanish team never play themselves for semifinals before?
Are you asking me the year? abi you no dey watch football? Go n check for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iheanacho Equals Okocha And Obafemi Martins Premier League Record / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw / No Eagles Without Mikel — Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.