Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League (25586 Views)

Rumours Of Mourinho Links To Real Madrid Is 'Disrespectful'- Ramos / Man United Boss Mourinho Accuses Casillas Of Ousting David Gea From Spanish Team / See The Value Of Spanish Team That Beat Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Ijb11: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Really
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Haymus007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
So for your mind we can't win the UCL this season?
GreatVocalist:

But they have a higher tendency to clinch the Europa league title than Chelsea has to clinch the UCL.

PS: I'm a Chelsea fan.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by dilini(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Real Madrid is still the best Spanish club in La Liga
The Coach is still the best so far...

Meanwhile, Unai Emery has been hired by Aston Villa!

See why he was hired and how he will manage
the teams in 10 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mht0TF1LnKI
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by OJEEMAH(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Athemisia:

You seem to forget that before Madrid defeated Liverpool last season, Liverpool had already defeated ATM and Villarreal in the group stage and semi final respectively.

The points is simple, EPL teams show dominance in Europe among other leagues even the least for the past 7years.

And you have suddenly forgotten 2years ago ATM flogged Liverpool home and away in UCL round of 16.

Villareal defeated Man U to win UEL 2021

Sevilla knocked Man U out of UEL in 2020

Sevilla also knocked Man U out of UCL in 2017 or 2018

Sevilla defeated Liverpool to win UEL in 2015.

Just this season Sociedad defeated Man U at old Trafford.

Remind me when Barcelona, Madrid or even ATM lost to an average EPL team in Europe

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Haymus007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Exactly, lets just hope for something positive come january
GreatVocalist:

Definitely not with the way we're playing right now. We're on an unbeaten streak but we're struggling. That squad needs a few additions.
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Xplorepd: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
aseyi24:
They will soon be out of CL

Lousy man...RM na Una mate. Hater you go cry tire
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Xplorepd: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906947:

Sure, they cannot win back2back

Okay o. Shebi na you help dem with the three in a roll wey dem carry
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Lance008(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2022
headboyprince:

100k per day that is 3 million per day. clap for yourself. grin you're earning this much doing almost nothing. lol and you're still looking for more people to dupe. Theif, scammer, no body should contact this yahoo boy. angry
Have I scammed you
Why the blackmail
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by headboyprince(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Lance008:

Have I scammed you
Why the blackmail
Shut up, so you want to scam just other people shocked. You're a scammer..
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by emmanuelbrown26: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haymus007:
Exactly, lets just hope for something positive come january
U sent me pm, I can't access d mail.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Haymus007(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Ohh, yes actually i wanted to request something from you
Re: Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League by Haymus007(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Ohh, yes actually i wanted to request something from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) / Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.