Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt (30479 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Akmahoghany: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2022
successmatters:
grin

Ben ayade and Umahi may join Labour Party soon.

8 governors in the bag.

Let's know when you are up from your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Emir01: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2022
successmatters:
grin

8 governors in the bag.

Lol. Tall dream

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Amumaigwe: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Wike got only one vote . unless he's hoping to rig

BVAS no go gree am.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Softhands(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Given the result transmission mode, It will be hard to rig the forthcoming elections... Where politicians rig elections before was collation centers...Basically, INEC is saying no more counting in collation centers... The only thing none in collation center is to Add the results from BVAS which you and I would have already seen and known the results of each polling unit... Except for over voting o.... Results manipulation is dead on arrival.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin
How can a parent pray for his son to be a brown-teeth drug baron, who poos in his pants with shaky-shaky hands?
Is that a good parent?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Beress:
Wike has only two options:

1. Remain neutral and allow Obi sweep Rivers vote

2. Declare support for Obi

Anything outside these two is political suicide

Obi is not even in the picture at all. Supporting Obi is like wasting of your precious time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Bimpe29: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Wike has no option at this point, than to align with APC.

And if the devil choose to fvck him up, he can as well join Labour Party.
He needs to really cover his ass as from 30th May, 2022 when immunity will no longer be there for him. Hence, he is either with PDP or pitch tent with APC. Labor party is like hoping for rain in Sahara desert during summer.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Terenceike(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
The meeting is definitely not in Favour of Tinubu.
You should ask yourself how committed is Umahi and Ayade to Tinubu’s presidency?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Voiceofthestree: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Then, you don't know politics.

Wike got Rivers votes.

Hunger dey the land...don't judge using yourself.

Votes will be massively sold and bought.

The real reason for the high new voters registration figures is for cashing out...if you think it is for Obi, then you be learner.

The voters cards are for cashing out. Nobody politicians help, including Obi.

I don't know why, as Nigerian youths, we look but we don't see.

Atiku win PDP ticket as highest bidder. Tinubu win APC ticket as highest bidder too. Obi go oppress them for LP collect ticket....why couldnt he do that in PDP? Kwankwaso collect for NNPP...for February, Nigerians go collect too just as delegates collect.

Save this post and check on me after February 2023.

See now people eyes � don open we are ready to sell 4years for just 10k see all this people shouting APC and PDP so 90% of them will vote for OBI after collect Tinubu and Atiku money.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by hohafrank(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That will be the last thing he will do.Wike is ready to bury the two parties especially the APC.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Akunatakasi(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Una just dey mumu unaselves ... Even wike no fit stop rivers people from voting labour... We can never vote APC... Never
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
eeetuk:
Former PDP governors now in Wike camp

Meeting of states treasury looters. The worst of them all is Wike. Please note that in 2015, the former governor of Rivers state, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi refused to handover power to Nyesom Wike because, and according to Gov. Amaechi " Wike has drinking problem. When I first learned about Wike drinking problem, I thought it was a joke. After I observed Mr. Wike behaving like a little boy, I now realized Wike really has drinking problem. No sensible person will act the Way Wike has conducted himself since he lost party primaries. He called and organized meeting with states treasury looters to undermine the presidential candidate of PDP, Mr. Atiku Abubakar.

Mr. Wike cannot handle defeat. Several candidates who campaigned to become PDP party flagbeaerer for president of Nigeria and lost in the party primaries had moved on except Mr. Nyesom Wike. This guy has thin skin. Each and every day I wake, I thank God that Nyesom Wike is not going to be the president of Nigeria. He is a dictator. Giving Wike the presidency of Nigeria would have led Nigeria to a civil war. Finally, Nigeria has a chance to become a country free of a dictatorship regime. God bless Nigeria! Amen!

But you guys like to jettison substance for pettiness. This is not about losing the primary alone. Wike was chosen to be Atiku's running mate by votes of stakeholders but Atiku single handedly choose Okowa. That one gone like that.
Now, they are demanding that Ayu should honour the promise he made that he would vacate the position of national chairman if a northerner emerges the presidential candidate but Ayu and Atiku refused. I hope you are not southerner because if you are, your mumu and slave mentality is raised to power 10
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by rolams(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Dcaliphate:
grin Operation Bury PDP. Bury that useless party they are of no good to Nigerians.

And APC is better right?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by yungkc(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin

Any parent that prays for their children to be like Tinubu is a very wicked parent.A can't be a man with questionable character abeg it's not hatred it's just reality!
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Jermat20(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Know this and have peace south south and south east will deliver for Peter Obi that's the latest info. They have all agreed
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by DeleTaller: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

What about his influential votes?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by DeleTaller: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
successmatters:
grin
8 governors in the bag.
See self fingerings... nah only you dey sweet urself..
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by DeleTaller: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Richardonald:
Soo you don't know Ben ayade, uzodinma and umahi are hanging on a rope in Apcgrin their senatorial ticket still never balance,grin they are not sure of going to senate, they are meeting wike so as not to go into political Oblivion.. they can't go to their states and tell electorates to work for tilumbu, people will assume they are madgrin every average Nigerian is anti-Apc

na uzodinma I pity most.
Na 4th him carry before, now na 6th him go dey fight for

See as you got an obvious wrong...I wonder how you cope in your quantitative and compression classes.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ogatboy(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

APC that has no contenstant in his state.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by APCPDP: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Wike asks PDP to challenge defection of Umahi, Ayade, others in court

Wike to Umahi and Ayade and other defectors, you are hopeless and shameless.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by nesphil(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Is Abia State Governor now the new Chief of Staff to Wike
Wike now feels like the Boss,
even Ayadeh has joined Umahi to go and beg Wike for forgiveness.
grin grin grin

Maybe they don't know that they are also Governors of their respective state and Governors in their own right.
Clowns everywhere grin

blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1585388180916031489
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by eeetuk(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Maasoap:
But you guys like to jettison substance for pettiness. This is not about losing the primary alone. Wike was chosen to be Atiku's running mate by votes of stakeholders but Atiku single handedly choose Okowa. That one gone like that.

You are so wrong!
If it is not about losing, what is it about?

I want remind you about two things. First, election is a contest of ideas--- that means you bring your ideas and I bring mine. Nigerian people took a look at ideas brought in by Wike, Atiku, and others, then chose Atiku's ideas. That means Wike lost.

Second, presidential system of government currently operating in Nigeria is a winner take all system. That also means---who wins the party nomination can pick anybody they want, including their mom or daddy as running mate. So, who Atiku picked as his running mate is not anybody business, but Atiku.

Only the winner of a party primaries election decides who their running mate should be, not state governors or party members. The reason why Mr. Nyesom Wike is upset now is because he does not understand how presidential system of government works. That is why, I am recommending to people interested in politics---to read the constitution before going into politics. That way, you don't make a fool out of yourself.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Humble432: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Take a closer look, Wike doesn't look happy.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by colorsofrainbow: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Richardonald:
Soo you don't know Ben ayade, uzodinma and umahi are hanging on a rope in Apcgrin their senatorial ticket still never balance,grin they are not sure of going to senate, they are meeting wike so as not to go into political Oblivion.. they can't go to their states and tell electorates to work for tilumbu, people will assume they are madgrin every average Nigerian is anti-Apc

na uzodinma I pity most.
Na 4th him carry before, now na 6th him go dey fight for

grin grin
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by prophetfire: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin
. You people's brains are dumb, just like that of Tinubu that's running away from interviews.
So any visit transforms to working together for defection and election?
Is that how you dumb fellows think government works?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by k2money(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
HRMK:
what are you talking about?he is solely in charge of rivers!people go where he goes!a man that has appointed almost half a million people to represent his interest at the polls?u dont ignore such a man bcs he means very serious business!
Bro just ignore those guys, they know nothing about politics. I laugh whenever I read their quotes.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
eeetuk:

You are so wrong!
If it is not about losing, what is it about?

I want remind you about two things. First, election is a contest of ideas--- that means you bring your ideas and I bring mine. Nigerian people took a look at ideas brought in by Wike, Atiku, and others, then chose Atiku's ideas. That means Wike lost.

Second, presidential system of government currently operating in Nigeria is a winner take all system. That also means---who wins the party nomination can pick anybody they want, including their mom or daddy as running mate. So, who Atiku picked as his running mate is not anybody business, but Atiku.

Only the winner of a party primaries election decides who their running mate should be, not state governors or party members. The reason why Mr. Nyesom Wike is upset now is because he does not understand how presidential system of government works. That is why, I am recommending to people interested in politics- --to read the constitution before going into politics. That way, you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Atiku is the winner who took it all but you guys somehow want Wike to work for his victory? Is that not some kind of hypocrisy?

And you forgot to comment about the one that's currently causing rift in PDP: Ayu's refusal to honour his own words? Both national chairman and presidential candidate coming from the same northern region!
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Layhemy: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Wike got only one vote . unless he's hoping to rig [/quote]

You are wrong man
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by gabicon: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin

No incumbent governor will decamp to Labour Party. Not even ONE politically influential person will decamp to the party.

The party cannot hold, and does not stand a chance of upsetting APC and PDP. The margin is wide.

The only live line Labour party has is the possibility of Peter Obi winning the election. Should he not win labour party will die. Only a foolish outgoing governor will join labour party because it's political suicide. Should Peter Obi win, it is very likely he will decamp to PDP.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Nastrademus:
Gov ayade is politically irrelevant, same umahi that wike chased from pdp is the one trying to woo wike, surprisingly wike like any other person has one voters card
picture like is will make some people to wise. D same Ben and Dave are hvin serious problem with wike, some even says wike is one of the reasons dey left, na look at it. Some people will still be killing themselves for politicians
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ChukwuObe: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Validated:

How? The way Oyetola with Tinubu rigged Osun? These are just photo-up time wasters. INEC has effectively clipped all governors power to snatch and stuff ballots and manufacture results.

Do we know hwy Peter Obi and his PDP candidate didnt defeat APGA in the last governorship election in Anambra despite turning the state to mini Dubai?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Power dey swt use am well

Many politicians will be irrelevant after election come 2023

Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria / The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard / Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.