Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt (30485 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by livinbygrace: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

No mind those online APC miscreants.

Them no even tell you say bode George and Peter obi they this meeting o .

Yes I mean this current meeting when then snap photo send so .

Urchins go wail tire , APC and PDP suppose they read the handwriting first ortom has openly said it PETER .

Ortom and Wike na bestie .

River State PETER .

Mentioning Bode George at this crtical moment means you are not in sync with the happenings of Nigerian politics.Even mimiko had to dissociate himself from their presidential campaign committee. And Olisah Metuh did same.As it stand now only God can stop Jagaban from becoming President .Quote me anywhere .
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ilovenicloe(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2022
livinbygrace:

Mentioning Bode George at this crtical moment means you are not in sync with the happenings of Nigerian politics.Even mimiko had to dissociate himself from their presidential campaign committee. And Olisah Metuh did same.As it stand now only God can stop Jagaban from becoming President .Quote me anywhere .

Lol false hope is bad
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by blamingthedevil: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Abdu81:

Ok,very good APC na better party.

Thank you, for south east and South south abi?, You try.

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by caracas: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Pandev:
I dey shake head for you these baby politicians, I wonder if you guys ever participated in higher institution students unionism for at least you would have learned little politics from there. But maybe it's true that many of you are just underaged social media noise makers. cheesy
You are the ignorant one here, this is Nigerian politics n it’s completely different from student unionism politics. Nigerian politics is about popularity n the people. Wike knows that going by normal Nigerian political permutations he should have defected to Apc by now but he knows that will be a complete political suicide. He knows rivers is a pdp state n the people are currently obidients.
So I tell you this confidently that wike has two choices ,to support Tinubu n end his political career plus still be disgraced at the polls or remain in pdp n still be relevant.
Cos he knows irrespective of where he pitches his tent Peter obi will win rivers state with huge a margin.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Wike the wicked politician
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by OsunOriginal: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXerz:
Wike has succeeded in cornering Ikpeazu as his PA, Ikpeazu equally doubles as the worst governor in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed

NwekereNdoki come and carry your useless governor

Easy man... we feel your pain grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by OsunOriginal: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Chinjo2:
See what Ayade is wearing. Very irresponsible Governor. For your information, It Wike that bullied Ayade and Umahi out of PDP now they have gone to beg him to join APC.

Do they have to beg him to join the APC? Wike has no other option at this time than to align with the APC. No serious politician will even consider the LP as an option.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Pandev(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
caracas:

You are the ignorant one here, this is Nigerian politics n it’s completely different from student unionism politics. Nigerian politics is about popularity n the people. Wike knows that going by normal Nigerian political permutations he should have defected to Apc by now but he knows that will be a complete political suicide. He knows rivers is a pdp state n the people are currently obidients.
So I tell you this confidently that wike has two choices ,to support Tinubu n end his political career plus still be disgraced at the polls or remain in pdp n still be relevant.
Cos he knows irrespective of where he pitches his tent Peter obi will win rivers state with huge a margin.
wow, clap for your self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Perfectbeing(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin

No incumbent governor will decamp to Labour Party. Not even ONE politically influential person will decamp to the party.

The party cannot hold, and does not stand a chance of upsetting APC and PDP. The margin is wide.

Labour Party will die a natural death after t
Peter Obi loses the 2023 general elections.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku reconciliation meeting in progress, why is the hobbit governor not properly dressed? angry
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by SonofmanPikin: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
XerXerz:
Wike has succeeded in cornering Ikpeazu as his PA, Ikpeazu equally doubles as the worst governor in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed

NwekereNdoki come and carry your useless governor

Who is NwekereNdoki?
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by SonofmanPikin: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1585388180916031489

Who told you they are supporting Tinubu? You don't know the politics of the people of former Eastern Nigeria. You saw how they supported Goodluck Jonathan. You also witnessed how Tinubu betrayed the Southern Nigeria solidarity and supported Buhari against his southern brother. The GAME IS ON. KEEP WATCHING.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by XerXerz: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
SonofmanPikin:

Who is NwekereNdoki?

Cursed abia man that's defending a useless ugly incompetent failure Ikpeazu
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by HRMK: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
k2money:

Bro just ignore those guys, they know nothing about politics. I laugh whenever I read their quotes.
ok,time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Duru009(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wike don slim down oooooo
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Poten111: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Wike got only one vote . unless he's hoping to rig

You are playing with a governor that has 100,000 foot soldiers for election? I don't know how you people think oo. I don't know your worth but your false awareness has a price and you can be bought.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Truflexunits(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dave umahi always blowing my mind
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Dapson73(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

No mind those online APC miscreants.

Them no even tell you say bode George and Peter obi they this meeting o .

Yes I mean this current meeting when then snap photo send so .

Urchins go wail tire , APC and PDP suppose they read the handwriting first ortom has openly said it PETER .

Ortom and Wike na bestie .

River State PETER .

I pity your sense of reasoning walahi.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Illegal1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Wike got only one vote
stop been childish...
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Illegal1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin

No incumbent governor will decamp to Labour Party. Not even ONE politically influential person will decamp to the party.

The party cannot hold, and does not stand a chance of upsetting APC and PDP. The margin is wide.

bros abeg leave dis people alone,let dem kip deceiving their selfs....

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Illegal1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

No be this Rivers where we dey. Labour is silently rooted in most LGAs. Wike must align or be disgraced.

Nobody wan hear Tinubu for this Rivers. No allow anybody decieve you.

Rigging through governors won't work in 2023

bros,wen the real game start,u go knw the full meaning of politics....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Illegal1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Lol false hope is bad
A Word is enuf 4 the wise...
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by buckeyemedia: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Richardonald:
Soo you don't know Ben ayade, uzodinma and umahi are hanging on a rope in Apcgrin their senatorial ticket still never balance,grin they are not sure of going to senate, they are meeting wike so as not to go into political Oblivion.. they can't go to their states and tell electorates to work for tilumbu, people will assume they are madgrin every average Nigerian is anti-Apc

na uzodinma I pity most.
Na 4th him carry before, now na 6th him go dey fight for
Nothing is hanging about their senatorial seats, even if they lose, they have Ministerial position waiting for them like Akpabio when he lost.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by buckeyemedia: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Illegal1:

bros,wen the real game start,u go knw the full meaning of politics....
The people that will destroy the Labor party arrived before Peter Obi.

It is all a game, he will be humiliated out of the Labor party like he was at APGA and pdp.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by MrALIVE: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin
my parents wants me to be peter Obi or dangote.
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Dcaliphate(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
rolams:

And APC is better right?
APC is bad as well. In LP we stand
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by ilovenicloe(f): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dapson73:

I pity your sense of reasoning walahi.

Wailing wailer
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by AminuRano87(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Richardonald:
Soo you don't know Ben ayade, uzodinma and umahi are hanging on a rope in Apcgrin their senatorial ticket still never balance,grin they are not sure of going to senate, they are meeting wike so as not to go into political Oblivion.. they can't go to their states and tell electorates to work for tilumbu, people will assume they are madgrin every average Nigerian is anti-Apc

na uzodinma I pity most.
Na 4th him carry before, now na 6th him go dey fight for

Hope Uzidinma is not contesting for Senate.
He wants to run for second term. His election is end of next year .
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by k2money(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
HRMK:
ok,time will tell!
OK let times tell
Re: Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt by Chibokgame: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
It's just for the news, but truly I am not moved. This kind of meeting has not positive outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.