Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports (20759 Views)

FG Shortlists Bidders For 12 Highways In Lagos, Kano, Others / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Airport Concession: FG Opens Up On FAAN Workers' Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by symbianDON(m): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2022
nothingspoil70:
We will like to know the owners of these prefered bidders
sssssshhhh!! reduce the volume....

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by backnbeta(f): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2022
He should allow the incoming president and his team take those decisions because his team of decision makers are a bunch of incompetent, selfish thieves who are willing to steal without leaving crumbs undecided
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2022
E fe ta won ni?
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by clothingonline(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2022
No one will want to buy kano and ph airport they are not investment worthy
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by chrisobi1: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Curious345:
Nice one .. I wished the president allows the incoming president make these decisions .. seeing that he is almost at the exit door
Exactly he should not make any decisions anymore, he should just manage the country the best way he can and allow the next government do this. He just wants to enrich him self and his friends before leaving.
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by tyinfinity: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Obituary Pandora wants to break Nigeria and actualize Biafra God forbid.Azikiwe tried it he failed , Ojukwu tried it he failed and ran away before Fulani pardoned him ,Nnamdi kanu tried it prostitute was used to arrest him in Kenya,he is now eating beans in prison,peter Pandora obituary be warned
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by KaluwisxPRO: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2022
bushjeph:
Useless country. What about concession in refinery? Can we make refinery a priority so the useless country can atleast balance trades?

They won’t do that to their only cash cow.
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by Voiceofthestree: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Nah China �� buy am I swear Nigeria is doomed t
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by techWriter3: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Marginalization of Okoros persist
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by VawulenceLover: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Can you auction Nigeria to Chinese please
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by VawulenceLover: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Voiceofthestree:
Nah China �� buy am I swear Nigeria is doomed t
I dey tell you. They should just sell naija to chinA
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by pocom35: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2022
stepaside2:
Not surprised that PHC International Airport did not get any bidder. Only 2 or 3 foreign airlines operate out of that place. More needs to be done to attract back the International traffic that Airport once enjoyed. How will an airport concessionaire make money with very little traffic activity?

Nothing can be done..

citizens need to use that airport more.
more passengers means more airlines will operate there
low passengers mean low airlines
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by Madmohamed123: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
nothingspoil70:
all of them is Fulani go and verify

They will hijack the airport the way they hijack Nigeria port authority and Nigeria oil industry if not tell me why a Fulani man will be in charge of refinery in Port Harcourt Fulani man is In charge of Nigeria port authority for more than 30 years

Buhari knows that he in leaving office soon so he want to hand out notional resources over to Fulani

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by Fuckyoumod: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Who are the owners of the companies? And I'm seeing foreigners, why give foreigners? I hate it when I see major Nigerian projects being given to outsiders, why can't we grow our own just like the Chinese? We have our own professionals capable of handling so many projectss yet I keep seeing other nationalities feeding fat from us, How is the country suppose to progress when we keep giving foreigners leeway into our affairs?
ooh... Just shut abeg!

Just tell me one thing Nigerians have successfully managed?

Local content my ass! Local content ended up killing this country.

All the things your colonial masters left for your useless Nigerian founding fathers where are they? Stolen, looted or dead.

Start seeing things clearly my Son.

Do have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by slimfit1(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
I will like to warn those bidding to be careful with what they are buying, because the Yoruba nation will claim back our airport. Obafemi Awolowo airport Lagos is not for sale. We are not selling just for Bihari to use the money to fly to meetings or pay senators.
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by snoopz: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2022
nothingspoil70:

And the shareholders of these companies, im sure the minister for aviation is part

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by inegbedion30210: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rather late than never.Veey good developmentRather late than never.Veey good development...
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fire sale of the kantary assets to them thieves.
Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by SonofmanPikin: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/concession-fg-announces-preferred-bidders-for-abuja-lagos-kano-airports/

They want to buy everything through proxy before they go. But God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by illrhymes(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/concession-fg-announces-preferred-bidders-for-abuja-lagos-kano-airports/
This Wreckless old folks should be stopped, they’ll literally sell this airports to companies they have the biggest share an in. That is the same thing Atiku did when he was Vice President in the name of privatization he sold the BIGGEST aluminum smelting company in Africa located in Ikot Abasi LGA, Akwa Ibom State called ALSCON….. search on google “how Atiku sold ALSCON” and read about it. They better not privatize anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concession: FG Announces Preferred Bidders For Abuja, Lagos, Kano Airports by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Cry cry..

Too much weaklings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidents: Some Useful Statistics / NNPC Worker's Strike Has Been Suspended / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.