Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Hjjj - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hjjj (4017 Views)

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hjjj by Elliotwaveforec: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Hhhh
Re: Hjjj by ipobarethieves: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Hjjj by Gentlechika(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2022
That's unlawful detention by the military. He should be released ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Hjjj by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 27, 2022
They should release him oh, before we hear another story

5 Likes

Re: Hjjj by obyrich(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Tina00writer:
They should realise him oh, before we hear another story
He will be released if innocent. Many criminals are perpetrating crimes under the guise of freedom fighting. Much as I do not support punishing an innocent person by the government, I am not sympathetic to criminals when they are dealt with by government according to law. Let the right thing be done.

10 Likes

Re: Hjjj by odinaccess: 4:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Before you dish out threat know you can only try that with the police, better seek for reasonable dialogue because the person arrested may have committed a crime, fighting for him makes you an accomplice perhaps Lagos cannot condone any form of violence . You try nonsense then you will know ,no one is bigger than the government

3 Likes

Re: Hjjj by oyebanji44: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Fake news coming from Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hjjj by Nbote(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Lol... Hot Ko, freezing ni
Re: Hjjj by mytime24(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Not true
Re: Hjjj by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2022
I don't think it's true.
Re: Hjjj by kingthreat(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Some cowards are using the internet to fan flames of violence and instability to achieve their separatist agenda.
DSS should put Koiki on watchlist. He is another Nnamdi Kanu in the making to give Yorubas a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Hjjj by SouthSouth1914: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
obyrich:
He will be released if innocent. Many criminals are perpetrating crimes under the guise of freedom fighting. Much as I do not support punishing an innocent person by the government, I am not sympathetic to criminals when they are dealt with by government according to law. Let the right thing be done.

This is stale! If they have anything against him, the NA should say immediately. You can’t abduct someone in broad daylight and say he is a criminal without evidence or facts!

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by Bimbilla(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Gentlechika:
That's unlawful detention by the military. He should be released ASAP.
Is he the only one there something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by Bimbilla(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
A member of Yoruba Nation was abducted yesterday during a meeting, by the military and the Customs.

Members of the group have threatened to kill any military personnel if the abducted member is not released today unhurt.

The group, through their YouTube channel, Koiki Media, anchored by Mr. Koiki, warns that there would be consequences if the member is not released within 48 hours. He also calls on the state governor, Sanwoolu, to call the military to order and release the abducted member immediately.
Is he the only one there something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Hjjj by Gentlechika(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Bimbilla:
Is he the only one there something is wrong somewhere
still does not change the fact that its an unlawful detention.

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by pachigo001(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
The coming of ugm in south west grin

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by Chnbanc: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Tina00writer:
Release
Awon content writer...
Oloribruku
Re: Hjjj by Chnbanc: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
kingthreat:
Some cowards are using the internet to fan flames of violence and instability to achieve their separatist agenda.
DSS should put Koiki on watchlist. He is another Nnamdi Kanu in the making to give Yorubas a bad name.
you are crazy!!!
Re: Hjjj by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2022
wahala everywhere
Re: Hjjj by sharpwriter(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Tina00writer:
Sweetheart, correct your spelling... Na writer you be!

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by kingthreat(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
you are crazy!!!

You are crazy!!!
Re: Hjjj by Iliveforever(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
kingthreat:

You are crazy!!!

Re: Hjjj by dallasi: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
'a man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

by the time you killed a soldier there you will know different between freedom & peace
Re: Hjjj by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Iliveforever post=117911309][/quote]

I heard Benin is seceding too grin grin grin
Re: Hjjj by Chnbanc: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2022
kingthreat:

You are crazy!!!
calm down!!
Oloribruku omo ale jati jati
Re: Hjjj by Chnbanc: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

Sweetheart, correct your spelling... Na writer you be!
who dash Tina00writer writing skills?
Na copy and paste she sabi compile
Re: Hjjj by kingthreat(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
calm down!!
Oloribruku omo ale jati jati

Oloshi. Gay that services his father and uncles. Nigeria remains. To hell with you.
Re: Hjjj by Chnbanc: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2022
kingthreat:

Oloshi. Gay that services his father and uncles. Nigeria remains. To hell with you.
Odin strike ya OVB
You BST!!!!
Ya ogogoro selling old witch of a mother
Will soon kick the bucket!!
Re: Hjjj by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
obyrich:

Criminals, my foot !
Yoruba Self-determination members are disciplined and warned to always behave themselves at any point in time. But you cannot take them for granted.
Re: Hjjj by DennisEche(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Hjjj by obyrich(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Criminals, my foot !
Yoruba Self-determination members are disciplined and warned to always behave themselves at any point in time. But you cannot take them for granted.
Yes. Very disciplined like Adekunle Grandson who is sniffing rods in UK prison, abi?

1 Like

Re: Hjjj by kingthreat(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
Odin strike ya OVB
You BST!!!!
Ya ogogoro selling old witch of a mother
Will soon kick the bucket!!

Cultist join to your CV. What a waste of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Butchered For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife(horrible Photos) / A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / JUST IN: Troubling Photos From Scene Of Kuje Prisons Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.