Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? (918 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by APCHaram: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
The contested areas of Sambisa forest in Bornu is roughly the size of Lagos and is bordering 3 international borders (Niger, Chad and Cameroon).

I am making a case for the heebo to have sambisa once we drive the batshit lunatics of BH out since it is perfectly situated to cater for their international business trading.

We can even rename it to "Ike Sambisa" and declare it a FTZ of the Sahel .

Its a win-win scenario. We ship them all to Sambisa (far away as possible from the south) and convert their evil forest region to a catchment lake in event of Cameroon opening their dam on us we can use the area as a large inland lake. Igbos finally get to be northerners and their lame attempts at empire building at our expense (SS) is resolved since they will have both the Kanuri and Fulani to check them.

What you guys think?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by flokii: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Put them together in a mixed setting.. Let's see who will outdo the other.

6 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
The Yeeeeeebos are refugees who have no where else to go,Sambisa forest will be perfect for Yeeeeeebo criminals if they can develop it and live there,but I doubt if Yeeeeeebos can develop any place,they like to go to places that are already developed but they can't develop their own region and live there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by oyin44: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ibo of course

Though, the fulani has their own problem but the ibo is the big case...

Well, that resettlement area might be good for them (ibos)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by smileyoo: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
lol. Mumu thread.

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Totilopussylick(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
The same yeeebos have several billionaires that are richer than the entire south west region tongue
Ikpaitid:
The Yeeeeeebos are refugees who have no where else to go,Sambisa forest will be perfect for Yeeeeeebo criminals if they can develop it and live there,but I doubt if Yeeeeeebos can develop any place,they like to go to places that are already developed but they can't develop their own region and live there.

6 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The same yeeebos have several billionaires that are richer than the entire south west region tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Billionaires that can't develop their own region and live there are fools.Stop being refugees, go back to your region, develop it and live there. Yeeeeeebos are a nuisance to everyone in Nigeria, we all want you out of Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ogbuefi2020: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go to Akpaka forest in an Anambra and see how it was covered with mansions in few years. Give igbos sambisa and watch a high profile estate emerge. Lazy afonja continue wailing

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ogbuefi2020: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Billionaires that can't develop their own region and live there are fools.Stop being refugees, go back to your region, develop it and live there. Yeeeeeebos are a nuisance to everyone in Nigeria, we all want you out of Nigeria.
Cry cry baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Captain8(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
I agreed to this....but me op,,, fulanis and kanuris go wiped the ibos out existence o...you know these people are not patient and tolerating like us.....these people will not have that patient to bear the igbos madness of landgrab and supremacy attitude..

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Neckpresser101: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Have you ever left your region? grin

If you haven't shut up!

According to Nigerian bureau statistics SE has the lowest poverty index rate

That conotes SE is the richest region per capita

Dey play cheesy

Look at water people are drinking in Ogun state tufiakwa!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sambisa forest and all forest in zamfara state should be allocated to IGBOS

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Both of them should share it.

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Captain8(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
but I still prefer ibos go stay with fulanis so that fulanis can teach them lessons.....if ibos stay with kanuris and fulanis for just three years then come back to south here,, believe me they will be behaving like normal human beings....but here we over pampered them,,so they are doing like bush animals

6 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by totit: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Really? This is new. Let's have the names of those billionaires. I am here to learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Mufasa27(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Who cares about these nonentities

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Have you ever left your region? grin

If you haven't shut up!

According to Nigerian bureau statistics SE has the lowest poverty index rate

That conotes SE is the richest region per capita

Dey play cheesy

Look at water people are drinking in Ogun state tufiakwa!!
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Ikpaitid: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yes I come from Akwa Ibom State, I have travelled out of my state several times but I always come back here because my state has everything I need. What I hate most is seeing IPOB criminals in my state,I always wonder- Why can't you just develop your own region and live there?

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by APCHaram: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:

In Wyclef and The Rock's voice : IT Doesn't matter!

OSU materialistic pig

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by Totilopussylick(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nairaland forums have suddenly turned to children's playground because of tribal bigots like this urchin🦍
APCHaram:

In Wyclef and The Rock's voice : IT Doesn't matter!

OSU materialistic pig
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by APCHaram: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
From positive comments so far it is safe to say that Sambisa is now the new Aligbo.

This is your new Pale if Settlement.

The sooner you guys begin to pack to your new allotted region the better it will be for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by APCHaram: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Nairaland forums have suddenly turned to children's playground because of tribal bigots like this urchin🦍

Start packing.

We are sending you closer to Israhell

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by APCHaram: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Start packing.

We are sending you closer to Israhell.

It is either this or we restart the slave trade on OSU commodities and ship you in containers to Amerikkka.

Be grateful .

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by raskymonojendor: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Go to Akpaka forest in an Anambra and see how it was covered with mansions in few years. Give igbos sambisa and watch a high profile estate emerge. Lazy afonja continue wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by phorget(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Now will these abokis allow me create a new country within the sambisa colony? I've been dreaming of having my own utopia nation.
Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by aariwa(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
It should be turned into a brothel for bandits to ease off with Yoruba Muslim women because Yoruba Muslim women a the cheapest in Nigeria and continue to born pigs like you

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
pull them together in a mixed determining

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos And Fulani Bandits , Who Should We Allocate Sambisa Forest To? by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Igbo hating gorillas again? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Will Fail Woefully In The Governorship Election / What’s Happening In Benue? / Obaseki To Gift 24 Lawmakers N60m Worth Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.