Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET (34107 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by tishbite41(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Saintmary:

He's supporting the kids with Mariah Carey's money.

Same for Britney Spears' ex husband who has six kids.

These guys are gigolos.
And the women are stupid enough to subsidize their stupidity?!
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Monaboo(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
This man needs help
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by blueAgent(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Rahkman:
fùcking ass wipe black men are like that allover the world ,they don't care about inventions,they don't care about technology the African continent is a shithole....except for places with white population,the Chinese are currently building flying cars,the only thing black men care about is BBC sex sex sex sex and crime

So true, very stupid low IQ race, the ones on Narialand would blame everything other then themselves for been below other races in achievements.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by abeldachung2(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Nick You're a great goal scorer
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Saintmary(f): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2022
tishbite41:

And the women are stupid enough to subsidize their stupidity?!

Which of the women?

Because Britney and Mariah never knew those guys are going to become horrible like this. Their crime was to be rich and fall in love.

On the other hand, those other baby mamas knew what they were doing. They knew where the money was coming from, so they wanted their children to be well provided for regardless of the source.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by iiifedimma(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
UB10:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
GT Bank
Ubi Angel Oyom

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Paracetamol01: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
siofra:
DOG!!! angry
I guess you mean those baby mamas that keeps rearing babies for him like eggs
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Lastborn0074: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2022
It is called CHILD spacing...
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by babzo(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Rahkman:
fùcking ass wipe black men are like that allover the world ,they don't care about inventions,they don't care about technology the African continent is a shithole....except for places with white population,the Chinese are currently building flying cars,the only thing black men care about is BBC sex sex sex sex and crime

How about Elon Musk who just had his 10th child and in response said he is doing his best to help populate the world. Is he ass wipe too?

At least Nick is worth hundreds of million, even if not billions grin
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Siofra right now...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by chatinent: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
You'll think this news is bad but you wouldn't know a Nigerian girl is somewhere praying to be his baby mama for the 99th child.

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by KingLion007(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2022
It's now official,his new name is Dick Cannon
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by tishbite41(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Which of the women?

Because Britney and Mariah never knew those guys are going to become horrible like this. Their crime was to be rich and fall in love.

On the other hand, those other baby mamas knew what they were doing. They knew where the money was coming from, so they wanted their children to be well provided for regardless of the source.
Na wa o
I will research on it
Thanks
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Sheggy13(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm not surprised. All you African/Black men care about is sex and crime, while your counterpart Oyibos are busy advancing. Can't wait for you guys to be put back into slavery.

The African/Black woman better start having a Plan B, cos with these group of African/Black men we are going nowhere.
Is it with animals these black men have sex with? Isn't it with women like you. Who should be more at fault here, the man or the woman? You see a man who had fathered children from different women, yet you allow him have unprotected sex with you, to add to his uneviable record. It shows the woman is dumb.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by CSTRR: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
He has money.

The vagina is forever opened to him.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Behaving like a teenager who just got to eat cake and overindulging. undecided
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Omahleigh(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Community prick
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by BloomingDale(f): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sheggy13:

Is it with animals these black men have sex with? Isn't it with women like you. Who should be more at fault here, the man or the woman? You see a man who had fathered children from different women, yet you allow him have unprotected sex with you, to add to his uneviable record. It shows the woman is dumb.

You guys now tell the truth when you want to sleep with a woman?
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by iiifedimma(f): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
UB10:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
GT Bank
Ubi Angel Oyom

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by jclassiq(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rahkman:
Absolutely.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Funflipper: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
meobizy:
AIDS won’t stop him from impregnating women.
They should continue to spread the disease.
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by nzube25779: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lawd have messy I still remember the movieLove don't cost a thing.Lawd have messy I still remember the movieLove don't cost a thing....
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by peacettw: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
I fee that he should be arrested. This is very embarrassing
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Allisgud: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
I love children,if money dey I for like born 12 from one mother
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by Tfx1: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Blame it on govt that support them
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by jojothaiv(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Who are these women opening legs for this guy

Everyday, women are working hard to prove to the world they're nothing but Baby making machine. I pity this generation undecided
Some gentlemen will be beg to differ...
Re: Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET by OloshoSiofra: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
siofra:
DOG!!! angry
A rich Dog that can take of his puppies born by his Bitches grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / Mustapha Ololade's Pregnant Babe Blasts Him For Having 3 Kids From 3 Women / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.