Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m (38131 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by PlayMaker14: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
davillian:

To date a Muslim girl in the north is difficult as a
christian...
Even if you succeed the kind eyes the Muslim guys would be looking at you ehn....
Just know they are just waiting for any opportunity to kill you...
My brother, I know wetin my eyes see for that side... If their women greet you, na so the men go dey frown face like goat....

4 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Rebuke: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Idiot! Why do you have to mention his parents? He has spoken facts and you fool can't disagree with those facts.

Don't mind that bros, that's how they keep deceiving themselves in the name of being "Woke" while they rot away.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Paracetamol01: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Mohammed killed Christiana

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by davillian(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My brother, I know wetin my eyes see for that side... If their women greet you, na so the men go dey frown face like goat....
Me I still chew lots of them before I left....

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Rebuke: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Hobbiton:
like the way you had to bring religion into it.. you bleeped up first and now ur ass want to cry victim. Stupid bigot

I am guessing yhu are a Muslim. No one is more "bigot" like the Muslims, take that from me.

Dude spoke the truth.

If not, tell me how yhu muslims feel it's okay for muslim men to have relationship with Christian ladies but a sin for a Muslim lady to have a relationship with Christian men?

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by PlayMaker14: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
davillian:

Me I still chew lots of them before I left....
Bad guy. grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by MrBroke(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2022
For just 10m you took a life for an eye, nigga why, you deserve to die
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Isobug: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Good for him.....No amount of money is worth a human, even if the person is a lunatic
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by grandstar(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I wonder why most of our christian sisters in the North are either dumb or hypnotized...

You did not see your christian brother to date, rather, you went to date one foolish Mai Ruwà who have 7 children and no means of livelihood. Now, see what he has done to you.

Please, to those corpers and christian sisters dating these people, make una use una sense oh.

A word for the wise is enough.

This isn't a religious or ethnic issue. It all borders on inhumanity to man, poor morals and to greed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Williams150(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Animal in human...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Fearyourcreator: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You had to bring my parents into this? Maybe you don't have one.

Na so my comment pain you reach?

Look at this hypocrite.
He is very correct except the parents part....
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by chatinent: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2022
So nobody wants to talk about the politician buyer?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by BusinessPlan22: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I wonder why most of our christian sisters in the North are either dumb or hypnotized...

You did not see your christian brother to date, rather, you went to date one foolish Mai Ruwà who have 7 children and no means of livelihood. Now, see what he has done to you.

Please, to those corpers and christian sisters dating these people, make una use una sense oh.

Greed is their middle name...
Good for her
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by fmonigent(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry.
Burn him alive or ....

Smear him with honey & place him on a giant anthill. Put a small fire at the bottom to enrage the ants. angry

Bad man
Who even teach you that kind punishment sef?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by edunaragold(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/26/man-offerred-n10m-for-body-parts-kills-girlfriend-harvests-eyeballs/
I don't know why a Christian lady will date a Northern Muslim, but there own girls no dey date Christian
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Batmangotham: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2022
N
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Scarletjr(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2022
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Christistruth00: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Apostle Suleiman is a Fanatical and Rabid Ritualist even Oyedepo is one

they still have not yet found the body of Oyedepo’s first wife which he married at Ilorin

In Christianity there are Wolves in Sheep Clothing too

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by quinox947: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Northern mooslim with Norther Christian..So after Deborah martyrdom, these umu ekwensu don't wanna hear word and leave this sandy dusty fellows alone.

Warris all this.... I hope they aren't learning this nonsense from skull miners down west..Because for people that drink only coke, what's the motive ?
It happened in 2019.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Iykenuwa(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Look at this hypocrite.

The Hypocrite wanted to use taqqiyya grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by fm001(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:

How is this related to religion, if i may ask?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by PlayMaker14: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Iykenuwa:

The Hypocrite wanted to use taqqiyya grin grin grin
Nna ehn... She only exposed herself and I am happy to help her do that here.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by quinox947: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Apostle Suleiman is a Fanatical and Rabid Ritualist even Oyedepo is one

they still have not yet found the body of Oyedepo’s first wife which he married at Ilorin

In Christianity there are Wolves in Sheep Clothing too
Why make a blind allegation? Do you have proof?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by OgaDeyVex: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by AutoRedux: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Afonja tufia angry
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Foodie1(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2022
The girl sef na mumu ,wetin u dey do with mai ruwa wey get wife and 7 children??
And the worst part is that the killer may not even spend upto a month in that prison, because his brother is in power..
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Kaymansion(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Abubakar thought of where he could get it and finally settled on his girlfriend, Christiana. embarassed Just imagine pure wickedness
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Babaken(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2022
What of the man that offer the 10 million that one is untouchable right.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by osazsky(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Spicycat:

This is not a religious thing, you probably have a disastrous religiously intolerant parents who are responsible for injecting you with this extremism way of thinking.
This ritual thing is perpetrad by people who have lost fate in humanity regardless of their tribe or religion, poor girl may you soul rest in peace
oga ritualist is a Muslim tribal thing I Express shock this one happened in adamawa go to ondo,ogun,osun and walk freely without holding ur head with ur two hands while walking and see if u will survive 7 hrs

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by yommygift15: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2022
These northerners were just can't be predicted, so a normal and right thinking Nigeria Christian lady will agree to be friend northern Muslims even with all these atrocities bn parpetriated by those Muslim religion extremists? To me she got what she want and bergain for.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by Israeldan1(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Look at this hypocrite.

Pls you guys should go outside and fight

I no get time for dulling moment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.